TIME

TIME

I went to a watch store to look for a present for you. It's our anniversary and I want to give you something special. I do not care about the cost because you are worth spending for and I want to give you the best.

 

You are that person who doesn’t waste any single second of your time. You make the most of what you have and you won’t stop until the time isn’t over yet.

 

We are so different that until now, I do not understand how the universe worked between us. But one thing is for sure, I love you.

 

-

 

 

"Wake up, baby", you said as you move the curtains aside on your window panes.

 

Sunlight comes in through the window, strikes me right in my eyes as I open them. I lift my hand to shade my face from the light but I can feel you creeping, blocking the sunlight for me.

 

You are on top of me, again, so early in the morning. How can I forget the things happened last night. That is one of the best nights we had together that I even wished for the time to stop and just stay still.

 

I feel you, moving closer to my morning face, right on my ear you said,

 

"Happy anniversary Irene"

 

With a soft touch, your hands cup my puffed cheeks, slowly you move. Your lips touching mine, slowly you kiss me, slowly I groan.

 

I want to do my own thing. My hands are slowly crawling inside of your shirt, caressing your back. I can feel your spine. You are so y. My hands are exploring your body as you continue to do your thing.

 

Your lips kissing my jawline down to my neck back to my lips. You know what I like and you were doing it very well. The slower, the better. Is it too much to ask time to stop, again?

 

My hands are still inside, touching your holy abs up to your lovely chest. Oh how I love them. I want to unlock your bra and take off your shirt but the thing I am afraid of just happened. Alarm clock.

 

You removed your lips from mine, your hands still cupping my face.

 

 

"That's it baby. We had enough."

 

 

You smiled at me and I was lured by it. I hate it when this happens. Why do we even need to stop?

 

 

"Okay. Happy anniversary Wendy"

 

 

I lift my body as I lean on the headboard. I see you sitting infront of me while flashing a very bright smile.

 

 

I can’t explain the bliss that I am into right now. Everything is so perfect and I want this to last a long time.

 

 

"I love you", I said as I rush to kiss your lips.

 

 

Im going to turn the table this time. Slowly I am pushing you until you lay down, me on top of you.

 

I went down on your neck as I try to leave a kiss on every part of it up to your jawline, to you ears and to you forehead. I feel you caressing my torso until you finally reach my .

 

I hear you groan as I try do to it quick. This is what you like, fast and hard. I am not going to waste any moment.

 

I feel your tongue in my mouth as I give you a hard kiss. With heavy breathing you respond to my move. My head is moving from left to right as I continue to satisfy your need. I hear you groan and I can feel your heavy breathing. I continue to smooch you and do it even faster because I know there isn’t any time left. I gave you my last blow as I cup my hands to your cheeks and kiss you in a slower and more tender manner. That's it. Alarm snoozes.

 

I flash a smile as I remove my lips from yours.

 

"It's done", I said as I stand and get out from bed.

 

"Baby, I'll see you later tonight. You know where it is right?", you said as you get out from bed.

 

"I'll see you then baby."

 

 

-

 

 

I know Wendy is capable of doing anything but I cannot believe she booked the whole restaurant tonight.

 

I am 5 minutes early so I decided to walk around the whole resto. It's filled with beautiful small scented candles, rose petals on the pathway and some heart balloons hanging on the ceiling.

 

I sit down and check my watch. It's already 8 o'clock but I don’t see any sign of you. I remember you telling me...

 

"If it's already time and I'm not still there, you just wait for me. 5 minutes after and I'm still not there, call me. 10 minutes, call someone you know to check for me. 15 minutes, dont wait, I might not catch up."

 

 

I constantly check on my phone to see a message or call from you but there is none. 8:05, I called.

 

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later."

 

It's strange. You do not turn off your phone especially in a situation like this. I try calling you again, but I get the same response.

 

"She's on her way Irene", I said to myself as I try to stay calm.

 

"Ma'am do you want anything?", asks the waiter.

 

"No thanks. I’m fine."

 

I feel like the time is moving fast, 8:10. I decided to call Seulgi.

 

"Wendy is not here. She went out of the office early. I bet she's on her way, probably stuck in the traffic. She'll come, don’t worry."

 

 

That assurance helped me get hold of myself from worrying until time ticked to 8:15.

 

No. There is something wrong. I try to call you again but I still get the same response.

 

"Wendy, where the hell are you!?", I said as I call you over and over even though I know I'll get the same thing.

 

I run out of the resto to look for you. It's raining. I want to run to where I know you are but I don’t have any umbrella with me. The rain is pouring hard as time goes.

 

8:20. I am still waiting for you even though you have told me many times to not wait for you beyond the limit.

 

I am so worried. I don’t care if we don’t get to celebrate tonight. I just want to see you and hug you in my arms.

 

I feel my chest heavy. I drown myself in tears like how the rains drown the city. I am crying so hard that everyone inside the resto is looking at me. My hands are covering my small face and I feel the phone vibrating.

 

Wendy calling....

 

 

"Wendy ㅠㅠ Where are you?, I said while catching my breath

 

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

 

I look and search for you and I find you standing under the pouring rain holding an umbrella.

 

 

I ran towards you and hug you tight, still in tears.

 

 

"Bad!~ You’re so bad", I said as I constantly hit your shoulders.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I---"

 

You stop in your sentence as you hold my face and wipe my tears. You drop the umbrella on your hand and move closely to me.

 

You smile and slowly, your lips touch mine. I am so thirsty of this feeling, this bliss that I want to be into for my whole life. I pulled you closer as you continuously give me that kiss that you know I long for. I automatically responded to every move you make. I don’t care about the rain, I don’t care about the people looking at us. I just care about you and me having this intimate scene making most out of the time we have.

 

You stop and gently push my face away from you.

 

“What took you so long? I am so worried”

 

“I’m sorry. It took time for me to have my gift for you. My battery’s dead so I wasn’t able to call you. I'm sorry I made you worry.”

 

“Wendy, the best gift I have is YOU. Everyday I am thankful of every single moment I am able to say ‘I love you’. Let’s not waste the time we have together.”

 

You press my cheeks and smile at me, kiss me in the pouring rain until the night fades away.

 

If we cannot stop time, then we will not allow time to stop us.

 

 

---

 

HAPPY WENRENE DAY! OH MY GOSH, THIS IS MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOT STORY AND I HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT EVENTHOUGH IT'S A CRAP. IM SO LAME HAHA This is purpledeity~ Annyeong~ :)