Too touchy.

Exo's Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one week now since the first day of school that Sehun had promised Suho on that mama and son date. All twelve boys squeeze in the extended table that was only made for them. The owner of the bubble-tea shop always treated the boys well especially when they came weekly to drink the bubble tea that Sehun calls special. 

 

They talk in a normal voice until Sehun spots Minah entering the shop. She wears a loose excercising short and a t-shirt like she had just came on a run. But Sehun couldn't help bury his face behind Luhan. He feels like he has seen her everywhere he goes excluding the English class. The library, cafeteria, the book store just yesterday where he went to buy Kai a new book because he had accidently misplaced it afterschool and now she knows where he likes to spend his time with his friends.

 

He sighs and stands up. "Yah, Sehunnie. Where are you going?" Kris asks before Luhan spots the same girl at the cafeteria.

 

"Shh!" Luhan shushes the table as everyone turns to see Sehun approaching a girl. They giggle at him like a bunch of idiots."Oh he's getting some," Luhan teases from afar as the 11 boys continue to glance at him trying to not make it so noticable. But he was getting too close to her.

 

In fact, Sehun's hyungs were even more interested since Sehun was finally having contact with a woman. He usually was the one to stay behind while his older friends were the ones gaining experience. They all continue to crouch around the seat staring at the youngest who stood up.

 

Sehun walks up and grabs her wrist in a manner that would suprise many people since he's so naive and barely able to talk to girls who he finds  interest in. He corners her against the table. Minah glances at him, "What is it?" she says leaning back even more since he was moving closer.

 

"I've seen you this whole week. I don't know who you are except from the fact that I have one class with you but why do I see you everywhere?" Sehun says while resting his hands on the edges of the table. His muscle veins exposing from the pressure he was putting on the table.

 

Kai finally glances closely. He was able to see her face clearly now. "Isn't she the girl at the library?" He opens his mouth remembering her when he had returned his books.

 

"You know her Kai?" Lay asks but he doesn't leave his eyes off of Sehun and supposely Sehun's friend?

 

"Somewhat." Kai answers closing his mouth. He wanted to approach the two to stop the incident but he couldn't get up because of the guys that were blocking him from the opening of the seats.

 

"Wait, your my fangirl huh? Why don't you just ask me nicely if you want an autograph?" Sehun straightens up and folds his arms finally giving Minah some space.

 

"No." she breathes and stares at him, her eyebrows arching. 

 

"Or are you my stalker? How do you know I like coming here on my free time?" Sehun asks still curious why such a pretty face wastes her time following him around.

 

"What?" she shows a laugh.

 

"Just admit it. You know you like me."

 

"Minah-shii" an older woman around her 40s come out of the kitchen. 

 

"Ah, Aunt." Minah turns greeting the older woman. She turns back to Sehun. "I work here, if that answers your questions. I go to your school so of course we would see eachother but if you want to act like you don't know me, feel free. Oh, and plus, I'm sure I'm not interested in you because you're not my type." Minah sticks out her tongue playfully taking a few steps back.

 

"So here's a friendly advice, don't approach a girl like that because we're not that weak." Minah winks at him and goes into the kitchen of the bubble tea shop.

 

"Aunt? Work?" Sehun wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter