him

Taoris Drabbles

kiss me like you would never feel his lips agaist yours. I know you like him better but you always save me.

 

"Lie to me again", I mumble against your lips as you grab my neck on your grip. "Please", I plead.

 

You are my soulmate but I am not yours. Something went wrong in this system and I feel like I've been treated wrong.

 

Wrap your arms around me like you would fall, like you need something to hold on.

 

You shall do that, Yifan, but never, never don't look at me like you love me. You can say it, lying, but for god's sake don't give md hope.

 

And I love you, I swear that's true. I pretend it doesn't hurt when every night you go back to him, slip through my fingers like sand, every time.

 

I despise him. He is like a crow that likes those shiny and beautiful objects like you, stealing them away from it's owner. I am the victim of this, I am the owner.

 

I hate him, because the way you look at him is much warmer than how you look at me. How do you think that feels?

 

I hate the warm look you give him. I hate your eyes because they don't love me.

 

Still, I love the small ammount of atenttion you give me when he is away. It is not much but it's all you can give.

 

No. It's just all that you give. You could give me more but you are just blind because of those deep brown eyes always look at you with passion and those pink lips always whisper sweet nothings into your ears.

 

In the beginning, it was just you and me. Just you and me Yifan.

 

Then he came and you bacame a mystery I couldn't solve.

 

My own sweet mystery.

 

Caress my hair like you would've never felt anything that soft and just kiss me.

 

Just anything because without your touch everything feels numb.

 

I even miss that stupid smirk of yours you used to show me when you teased me.

 

Now you just .

 

I just need you okay? There is nothing wrong with that.

 

But you broke me. Piece by piece ripped my heart out.

 

Actually, I gave it to you, but you crushed it and now when I want to love again, because I have no more a heart to give.

 

I still don't blame you Yifan. I love you and maybe it was my fault we ed everything up or maybe it was his fault for promising you something I could never give to you.

 

Taste me like you've never tasted anything so sweet.

 

Although, I am no sweet anymiore. Maybe a bit... bittersweet.

 

I need you to need me. Come back to me.