[R] Dead End

♦Black Star Advertisement/Review Shop♦ [Open]

 





dead end by misslovergirl360
 
reviewed by: the_blackstar

(Scroll Down!)

Story Link : Dead End

title 
I really like the title. It makes the reader wonder (ex. Is the character's life a dead end? The characters' relationship?). Although there are many fics on here with the same title as yours and it's not very original, I still think the title is quite fitting.
 
8 / 10
foreword/description
(Since there is no description, this section will be based purely on the foreword only.) I found nothing that needed to be changed in the foreword except for one or two minor grammar mistakes. The foreword literally pulled me in and I couldn't stop myself from wanting to immediately read your story. Amazing job!
9.5 / 10
appearance
The poster used for your story fit perfectly with the idea and plot.  The way you planned out the chapters was also good, like how you put who the chapter would focus and the date of the event(s). 
 
8.5 / 10
 
plot
I can't say too much about the main idea of it since it's still too early to make any real judgement but it's definitely interesting. I can say that 'Dead End' has a promising plot that will be worth taking the time to read. As for the poem in the prologue, I LOVED it! Is an original piece of yours? Seriously, it was really good. I can't find anything negative to say about it.

 14 / 15

grammar&punctuality
There were a few minor mistakes here and there but nothing too major. I suggest proofreading before posting a chapter or edit the story once you complete it! You had also said English was your first language and you definitely proved it to be true. 
 
 

 14 / 15

originality
Sure, there are fics out there where society is seperated into different levels of social class. But  'Dead End' has a sense of uniqueness to it that makes it worth reading.
 
 
 
 

 13.5 / 15

flow 
Although there are technically two chapters that tell the story, I believe the events that have happened so far are written well and are distributed in a non-confusing manner. Many authors make mistakes in jumbling different things all at once so good job~
 
 
 10 / 10
character development 
Again, it's kind of too soon to judge the characters' personalities since there is only a total of three chapters up so far. But from what I've read, you're doing a great job in describing each character. (ex. Luhan is hot-headed, Minseok is level-headed, Sehun and Tao are both focused on their life goals but Sehun is more affectionate compared to Tao's actions.)
 
9 / 10

 

96.5 / 100

enjoyment 
I really liked reading this story and can't wait for the next update ^^ I also liked it considering I'm biased when it comes to EXO stories, aha!
 
 
 
 
 
10 / 10

 

 
 
 
 

 

code 1004 © all rights reserved