War

Hide & Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“i’m home” sooji arrived at her house with sungjae right behind her back. Everyone haven’t comeback home that evening, so it was sungjae and sooji left.

And sungjae knew that he had to use this oppurtinity to take sooji’s heart even more. A little bit further. “sooji-“

“by the way, sungjae, there’s something weird with your hyungs a few days ago” sooji said as she put her bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. Sungjae rolled his eyes as he followed sooji behind. “i don’t care, sooji”

“hey, let me finish first” sooji pouted and sungjae couldn’t do anything more but grinning at her. “he said that he likes me” sooji looked confused by it while sungjae was frozen.

He never thought that junmyeon will confess his feelings right away like that, and he didn’t know what will sooji do about him. “s-so what did you say?”

“what a lucky, your parents came. So i don’t have to answer, i even had been avoiding him since then”Sungjae hid his smile as he knew that junmyeon might have lost. Because of his conffesion, sooji had been avoiding him and that wasn’t good.

Sungjae couldn’t be more happier than this so he decided to pulled sooji’s hand and hugging her. “i’m so proud of you!”

“sungjae what the heck!?”

“yah kwon sooji”

“what?”
“call me oppa just like you call ‘oppa’ to junmyeon hyung”

“aish, what kind of request is that!?” sooji rolled her eyes as she about to drink a cup of water but sungjae immediatly took the glass away and he received a death glare from sooji.

“hanbeonman  (just once), jebal” he pleaded and sooji couldn’t take it anymore. “oppa” she said.

sungjae smiled foolishly as he patted sooji’s head and walking away with that cup of water. “YAH OH SUNGJAE GIVE IT BACK”

 

That night, bomi came to sooji’s house to hang out since tomorrow was Saturday so they were free. Bomi rang the bell and waited for someone to came up, but then, someone came to her and it was seungyeol.

“aren’t you sooji’s friends?” he asked to bomi and bomi nooded with akwardness. “i’m lee seungyeol, her eonni’s friend. I’m about to visit yuri” he said and bomi only replied with a smile.

        Sungjae opened the door and saw bomi was there, with seungyeol. Sungjae thought that bomi was the one who brought him here, that was why sungjae gave her a glare.

But bomi immediatly shook her head, signaled that it wasn’t her and seungyeol came here by himself. “oh, sungjae!” seungyeol smiled while sungjae could only gave him a fake smile before opened the gate for them to came in.

“is yuri at home?” he asked. “she’s out, maybe she’ll be back later. Just wait here, hyung”

        “alright, how about soo-“

        “she’s busy upstairs” sungjae gave seungyeol a fake smile before walked upstairs with bomi behind him. as the made it upstairs, sungjae immediatly got fire on his eyes.

“why the hell he’s here!?” he asked to bomi.“i don’t know, i just arrived and then he suddenly came up and said that he wanted to meet yuri eonni!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter