POYY + POYB

POYY + POYJ

 

Title: POYY + POYJ
Pairing: Junseob
Rating: PG because of some sensual hints
Summary: Yoseob talks to Junhyung about getting himself another tattoo. 
A/N: Not one of my best works because I tried the direct approach in writing, and I'm just urgent to write something before I go to school tomorrow. Bah.

POYY + POYJ

Yoseob lied flat on the bed as he was exhausted from last night's events, and watched Junhyung dress himself up. Surely enough, Junhyung was taking his time leisurely, and Yoseob appreciated it by having the image etched in his mind, his eyes never taking off on Junhyung's scantily body.

His eyes traced every muscles that was revealed to him willingly, witnessed the strong biceps that clenched whenever he bent his arms, as his breath hitched whenever Junhyung raise his chest to breathe.

Truthfully speaking, everything about Junhyung's body brought Him into a feverish frenzy, invoked him several shameful fantasies at night whenever Junhyung's away and made something stir in his nether regions.

But what attracted Yoseob the most of Junhyung's body were his tattoos. It was actually the most attracting part in Junhyung's body, how the Indian ink contrasted against his skin, how the design made it creative, thus having Junhyung's body the most unique out of all of them when they were asked to show their body long time ago.

A diagonal tattoo on his left chest to his shoulder, stating, "Born again, still your son." It said that he had it tattooed for his parents. And a tattoo on his fore arm, something about seizing the day or carpe diem. Junhyung once said that he was fascinated by tattoos, and liked them really well, so that's when a brilliant idea occurs in Yoseob's mind.   

 "Junnie, what do you think about getting another tattoo?"

Junhyung flinched a little, surprised that Yoseob was awake. He finished dressing up a moment ago. 

"Hmm? Depends though. Why,"he answered, turning to Yoseob.

Yoseob sat up, beaming at him, his blanket covered his lower limbs. Junhyung raised a quizzical brow at Yoseob.

"Let's get you one!"

The idea itself was very random, but Yoseob himself is what you call random.  

"For what?"

"For me," he said baldly.

Junhyung didn't get what Yoseob was implying. If Yoseob just wanted something written in his body, (though the thought is a lil bit horrifying but at the same time ), why not get a marker instead? He walked and sat beside Yoseob, looking at him.

"Why not a marker instead," he suggested, frowning at Yoseob.

Yoseob pouted and whined, complaining,"But a marker is not permanent!"
 
Chuckling at his lover's childish behaviour, he replied wittingly, "There's actually what you call a permanent marker."

Junhyung was actually open to the idea of having another tattoo for his boyfriend, but what and where would he put the tattoo on his body? Of course, he still has to request a permission to get one from the higher ups, but he doesn't really understand why he should get a tattoo.

"But I don't want a marker! I want a tattoo!" Yoseob said, kicking his legs continuously.

Junhyung felt a little irate as he raised his voice a little,"What do you even want to write in it?!"

Yoseob immediately stopped his doings, blushed a little and laughed a shy one.

"Secret!"

Junhyung was speechless. Really, he wondered what his boyfriend was thinking. It can't be that he's planning on tattooing cutesy and etc in his body right? What if he woke one day with a emoticon on his arm? He shuddered at the thought. 

"Please, Junnie? I promise that you'll like it." Yoseob said cutely, battling his eyelashes and biting his lower lip.

It was Junhyung's weakness, and still he fell for it. Sighing, he said, "Fine." 

Might as well agree on something that you're aware of rather than waking up with a rainbow on your arm, no?

Yoseob cheered, but it soon turned into worry when Junhyung said these words and smirked.

"But you're getting one too."

" Wae?! But that's illegal!"

Frowning, Junhyung answered,"How's that illegal? You think getting me a tattoo ain't illegal?" 

"Not really. The public is used at you getting tattoos. But what about me? Won't the beauties get shock that someone cute and innocent like me would get a tattoo?"

"Innocent. Pfft. Yeah, right."

Yoseob pouted and playfully smacked Junhyung's hand. "It's true!"

"Where do you even want to put mine? You know it has to be hidden from the public, unless you want them to have a fuss about it."

Yoseob pursued his lips, humming then replying, "Where do you want it Junnie?" 

Junhyung sighed again, saying, "How would I know where to put it when I don't even know what it is?" 

"You're right. Hmm. How about you? Where do you want to put mine?"

"I'm not sure at all, though I've decided what to put in it."

"What? Tell me," he demanded.

"No way. It's a secret too," Junhyung said, showing his tongue at Yoseob.

"Boo, you're no fun at all."

A moment of silence passed and Yoseob broke the silence again. "Fine, how 'bout we get it at the same place on our body but only the two of us know it?"

"How would you hide something from the public eye when we're idols, huh? And it's a tattoo, so it's not suppose to be hidden." 

"If you got better ideas then kindly tell me to stop brainstorming so my ideas won't get shot at, Mr. Smarty Pants."

Junhyung sighed again in defeat and put his arms around Yoseob, circling him.

"Sorry babe, but what you are suggesting is extremely complicated, though I must agree on you about the first thing you said." 

Yoseob shifted and leant on Junhyung's chest, and looked at his hands, "Hmm. What place do you think we should? Neck? Wrist? Back?"

Junhyung placed his chin on Yoseob's head, Yoseob's hair tickling him a little. " What about the back?"

Yoseob raised his head a little, trying to see his lover's face. "What if someone questions them?"

Junhyung grasped Yoseob's hand and smiled. "Then we tell them it's a permanent marker."

And laughs soon eroded from the two of them, filling up the room. 

---

"Yah, Junnie, You won't write anything weird, right," he asked Junhyung, as they held hands and went to the tattoo parlor. They wore disguises.

"Who knows? As long as you don't write anything weird in me."

Yoseob grinned, facing his lover. "How big do you want it? Ah, but I don't want it too much big. I still like your , you know?"

Junhyung smirked, "Fine with me. Let's just have it not too small, and not to big."

"'Kay!" 

And Yoseob swayed both of their hands because of happiness as they reached the parlor.

After the session  for the two of them was finished, both gazed at the mirror, flaunting their backs to see their new tattoos.

The tattoos were not small nor too big. It was just right for them to see and gaze at each other more lovingly than before. The smiles on their faces were enough to say that they approved of their tattoos, and they both thought of the same thing.

"Property of Yang Yoseob"

"Property of Yong Junhyung."

And it ended with a passionate kiss, to seal the deal.