---

Cousin?!

Your Point Of View

It’s been 3 months since Jimin has called or message me, or even seen eachother. Last time he saw me was when he was on holidays with his family, for only Summer. But now, on a warm morning at about 5am, I woke up worrying about Jimin once again. Ive been doing that even since he has left.

I sighed as I hopped off my bed, looking in the mirror that was hanged on my wall. “I hope he isn’t cheating on me,” I said aloud, scratching my head.

“Okay, enough is enough. I’ll pack my bags right now and catch a train to Seoul city,” I crossed my arms, “He has already told me where he lived so no need to text him, but I know he won’t reply. Like always.”

I ran to my cupboard grabbing my bag and threw it on my bed, then I went to my drawers and grabbed random clothes. I place my clothes neatly inside my bag, checking if I got everything along the way. I walked to the kitchen with my bag on my back, writing a note to my parents saying I’m going to Seoul and will be back next week in time for the big markets that will be happening quite soon.. I grabbed the keys off the hook, leaving the house without a sound, locking the door behind me.

I walked to the subway, grabbing a coffee along the way and a cake as I was starving. There were quite a few people out at this time of day. Hopefully the subway won’t be crowded like it’s usually is.   About 10 minutes later, I got onto the subway, it wasn’t crowded which I was pleased from that, which means I can get quicker to Jimin.

It is now 9am, my stomach was filled with butterflies due to seeing Jimin, I truly love him and I hope he feels the same way. I got close to the city of Seoul, Jimin only lives about a couple minutes away so it wasn’t busy getting there, which made me relaxed.

I hopped off the subway and walked the route to Jimin’s house, grabbing more food along the way as I’m still starving. About a couple minutes, I stood infront of his house, my stomach was now in a knot.

“Come on, you can do it.” I mumbled as I walked up to his door, knocking three times. Straight away, Jimin’s mum answered the door.

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting you here dear?” She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“I came to see Jimin, is he home?” I asked polietly.

“He just went to the markets about half an hour again with JiYoung, he’ll be home soon,” she smiled, “Come in and I’ll make you some tea.”

I walked inside, sitting on the couch, my heart was pounding, FAST. “Who is the JiYoung girl?” I thought.

In about an hour, Jimin walked in the house with the girl called Jiyoung. “(Y/N)..” He paused, “I wasn’t expecting you here.”

“Who’s this girl?!” I shouted, standing up in my place.

“This is JiYoung” He said, sounding like he was shocked from my yelling.

“I can’t believe you have been doing this behind my back Jimin. I loved you,” I paused, “Now you’re dating her! What happened to between us?”

Jimin had a confusing look on his face at what I was saying, “(Y/N), what are you on about?”

“What am I on about?” I repeated, he just nodded, “Maybe you should at least call me or text me that it was over, instead of going behind my back.”

“(Y/N)..”

“Jimin this is wrong. I can’t believed I trusted you, after everything we had together, this happens” I interrupted him.

The argument went on for about a couple minutes, with his mum and that girl still standing there awkwardly. Pratically I’ve been interrupting because I did not want to hear his apologises or excuses  about this girl. He has been cheating on me for about couple of months and that hurted me a lot, I hope he knows what he is doing is wrong. I took a deep breath, “You know what, you make me sick”

I stormed past him, but he quickly grabbed hold of my arm, “(Y/N).. this is my cousin Jiyoung.” He laughed and everyone else started laughing.