A night before the WEDDING.....

I can't live without this bad girl!!

 

This full week the two have no time to meet each other at all. Everything is prepared by their parents. Sunggyu is happy to married because he think this is gonna make Jiyoung ‘s life in his hand. While Jiyoon try to think of what to do next that she is going to married a man who is violent like Sunggyu.

A night before the wedding day

Sunggyu is off to club with friend for his last freedom day. He drinks a lot.

“Sohyun ahh...” Sohyun who always love Sunggyu and his money.

“Yesss.....my dear ...”

“Can you do me a favor??”

“Of cause.... What is it about?”

He pulled out his phone find someone ‘s number...

“Call this number and tell her that her future husband is hanging out in the club , he won’t go to the wedding tomorrow!! OK?”

“OK!!! Easy...” Sohyun feel so happy to hear that. She’ll do anything to make him hers.

Jiyoon ‘s Pov

I feel so nervous. I really don’t want to married him. BUT god hate me!!!

Ding ding dong...

Oh!!!! That .... that...jerk Sunggyu call.

“Hello??”

“HI! Pity girl...Your future husband is hanging out in the club with me, and we’ll continued to the hotel till tomorrow. I just want to let you know that if you don’t see your future husband attend the wedding tomorrow, it means he stays with me. HUH Such a fool like you don’t ever thing of having Sunggyu’s heart!”

Author’s Pov

Tears dropped from her eyes nonstop. How can he do like this to her? She knows that he doesn’t love her, but why he let other call to her and tell her about...

Waves of pain fill her heart. She cries till she falls asleep.

Sunggyu’s Pov

She might be in pain now. This is just the begining.

“Sunggyu ahhh... Isn’t it too cruel to her?”

“NO!!! Dude... It just like a piece of cake compare to what she did to me and my sister.”

I’ll make her remember every time she’s with me!!

 

How is it???

Comments and subscibe

I try my best to update....Pls enjoy....