TWO

My Blood type B boyfriend ( 내 B 혈액 남자 친구 )

you 's POV 

 

It has been 3 months since Dongjun and I got together. 

Truthfully, when I first confessed to me , I only treated him as a friend. 

But I was too confused and didn't want to hurt him . 

Afterall , I rejected lots of guys before and each time , I feel so guilty . 

I really didn't know what was with me. There was just this force in me making me accept it . 

Later , I realised , that deep down inside , I had a crush on him. 

Anyways , back to our story . I'm waiting outside the school gym with a finishing mango peach slushie , for Dongjun. 

But you know how those type Bs are . Once they are focused on doing something they like , nothing else matter to them .

Not even when their girlfriend has been waiting for half an hour for them , playing angry birds, imagining the pigs are them . 

Frustrated at being unable to kill one pig , I decided to call him to end my misery . 

I wait , one, two , three , four , five , si- "Ne , chagiya ?" 

"Kim Dongjun , are you coming soon? Cause if you're not , I'm leaving first." I tried to sound composed .

"Ah wait , no I'm coming out soon . Just give me a minute . " he replied hurriedly . 

I smiled . He never changes .

 

*               *             * 

 

"So where are we going today ?" he asks me when he came out, already changed out of his gym outfit. 

"Errm ... Pizza Bar ! " I exclaimed enthusiastically. 

He smiled and ruffled my head . 

 

*               *              *

 

At the bar , we were ushered to a table and we ordered. While waiting for our food , I was waiting for him to talk to me. 

I leaned back on the red couch and looked at him. 

"What? " he asked with those innocent eyes. 

" I had a bad day today." 

" Oh . How was your day? " He asked , remebering that I liked to be asked that . 

I normally HATE to be asked questions but I really like that question. It was something you ask to someone whom you care for ...

" It wasn't good. I'm sooo exhausted and I still have another 2 essays to complete. Today, the choir kept getting scolded and we had to rehearse the same part 7 times. " I whined . 

" So you didn't get the soloist part right ? " he smirked . 

"Yeah ." I nodded . 

"I know you to well you . You don't complain about hardwork . You only complain when something doesn't go your way. " he grinned . 

I smiled in content . I didn't need that role so much now . I have him by myside. What's there to be unhappy ? 

 

*            *             *

 

 

 

                                                                                                                             AUTHOR'S NOTE 

                                                          Sorry for being unable to update loads . I just hope you enjoy this story . Thanks for subscring too ^^