When Miss Cutesy meets a Royalty [Part 1]

Finding Mr. Perfect

It was a blissful Sunday morning for the CHOIs. Sooyoung was helping their mom, Tiffany cook food and Minhwan was playing basketball outside with Minho. Meanwhile, Sulli was trying to convince her father not to let her meet that guy her father always wanted her to marry. "

APPA!! PLEASE!!! I have a shoping date with the girls on that day!!! And...and... I dunno who that freakin' guys is! And whoever he is, I know he's a terrible person. So PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE~" she plead with her puppy eyes but Siwon just laughed it off.

"Okay dear. You can have that shopping date with your girls...." Sulli was about to celebrate but her dad continued on. "He's coming to our house today to meet you. And why would I choose a terrible person for you? Silly Kid...." Sulli's smile faded into a frown.

Sooyoung laughed out loud but Tiffany reprimanded her not to laugh at her sister.

"HMPH! Serves her right....UMMA!!!!" she then to Tiffany's arms.

 

*ding dong*

 

"That must be them." Siwon stood up and opened the door to greet his guests.

"Siwon-hyung!"

"Sungmin-ah! Is this your boy? Waaaah~ His so cute just like the two of you!"

"UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sulli then ran off from the kitchen to her room.

"You know what...you're honestly a good boy but too bad, you'll be hanging out with a spoiled bratt like her~" Sooyoung blurted out suddenly but then, Tiffany reprimanded her.

"Honey, let them wait for a few minutes...I'll go get Sulli." Tiffany softly whispered to Siwon.

Tiffany rushed to Sulli's room hoping she would finally cooperate with her.She softly knocked the door of her daughter's room and slowly entered.

She saw her daughter curled down the floor, trying the best she could to hide herself from her mother.

"Dear, I exactly know how you feel...I also felt like this when I met your father." Tiffany's words made Sulli look back and shoot a confused look at Tiffany.

"What do you mean?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin, Sunny, Siwon and Tiffany have been friends for quite a long time. They've known each other since they were teenagers.

Sungmin was Siwon's close friend and neighbor while Sunny and Tiffany were just some ordinary high school girls who had their own cliques.

Siwon and Tiffany got married because they're parents asked them to. At first both of them "kinda" hated each other but they told each other that if ever they'll really get married, they'll try to work things out.

And it did.

It did took long for them to let things work out, but they certainly learned love and appreciate each other at the end.

The result? 3 hard-headed children.

But no matter how life is for them, they still managed to make it all through. Thanks to LOVE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh...do you mean that grandpa and grandma just set you up with each other and you guys became madly in love with each other years after you guys got married??"

A smile was suddenly drawn on Tiffany's face and she sheepishly nodded her head as she tries to remember those days.

Until now, she couldn't believe that now, she's telling her won experience to her own daughter.

"You know what, you don;t have to be rude by walking out just like that.If you don't like him at ALL, then, try to like him and be friends with him. Your dad is not setting you up with him but he might so, as an early precaution, you should do what I said. So, go out there and meet your new friend!"

Tiffany used all her convincing powers up for this lazy young woman who completely resembled her.

Doing what her mom had told her, she quickly wipes her tears and thanked her by giving her a warm hug before getting her off her room.

"Thanks mom."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli finally showed up to her dad's guests in the living room. Wearing a fake smile on her face, she was hoping that everything would come quickly in a blink of  an eye. But soon she realized, it was too impossible.

"Hi! I'm Sulli. Nice to meet you. And you are?"

"Taemin. Lee Taemin."

"Pleased  to meet you, Taemin..."

"Are you sure you're pleased to meet me?" he said in a sarcastic tone.

Sulli wasn't expectng this. She thought that guy would be nice coz he looks like someone who's kinda the shy type but she appears to be wrong.

Sulli continues on with her acting and still, she's trying to hold her anger.

 

TO BE CONTINUED......