Soccer

Soccer

"I'm sorry!" Jiwon knelt beside you and grabbed your wrist to pull your hand from your nose. "It was an accident!" You glared at him from over your fingers. If the glint you'd seen in Jiwon's eyes milliseconds before the attack was anything to judge by, 'accident' had no place in the older's vocabulary today. You revelled in the satisfaction you felt when you allowed Jiwon to pull your hand away and watched the taller pale when he saw the blood smearing your palm and fingers.

"Kim Hanbin? You okay?" Your watery eyes never left Jiwon as you nodded in response to the PD's question. "You're bleeding." Jiwon groaned, letting your hand go and lifting his own to rub his forehead. "Bobby, take him to the side." Jiwon stood and clumsily helped you to your feet.

"You are going to report this to Hwangsabu-nim, aren't you?" The fact that you could now feel your nose beginning to swell was the only thing that stopped you from smiling.

"That depends on if you decide to try out the 'when a boy hits another with a ball, it means they like them' theory on me again." Jiwon rolled his eyes and shoved your shoulder with his own.

"Shut up."

"You're not exactly subtle, you could have just come out and said it."

"Shut up!"

"I mean really, your coy glances are everyone else's equivalent of lusting bedroom eyes."

"Yah!! Kim Hanbin!"

 

And to top it off, here's Junhoe's remarks about the whole ball game.