Final

Too Hot

 You came back from the cafe, tired from all the work. It was a good thing you didn't procrastinate much, so you've finished all your homework, using up your last bits of energy at the cafe you worked in. There were a lot of visitors today, primarily because it was Friday, and people would choose to go out and stay up at night, then waking up at noon the next day. Same with you. You just head out of the cafe with one of your co-workers at around 10pm which is pretty late for a non open-24-hours cafe. You sighed as you waved goodbye to your co-worker and locked the apartment door.

Oh right, I almost forgot. You lived in a small-but-cozy apartment with your boyfriend, Tao. He's actually a very understanding boyfriend, but today he was just feeling clingy. 

"Jagi, you're home!" He gasped and ran to you the moment you locked the door. He hugged you tightly, a bit too tight, and peppered each part of your face with kisses, including those soft, sweet ones he's been waiting for all day. 

After you'd shower and cooked a meal for yourself, since Tao had ate earlier, you sat down at the dining table and ate silently. You felt awkward and stopped eating to look up at your boyfriend, both elbows on the table and his jaws leaning on his hands, smiling brightly at you.

"Eat up, jagi. I have a game for us to play before bed." He said. From the look in his eyes, you could tell that he coudn't wait for that 'game'.

You ate quickly and placed all the eating and cooking utensils you used in the dishwasher and let the machine do its job. "Let's go." You said once you've freshened up and got ready for bed. 

"What game are we playing?" You asked him, not really interested.

"Too Hot." He said.

"I think I've heard of it before, but I don't think I can remember..." You trailed off.

"So it's a game where we kiss non-stop but don't touch, the-"

"What? How is that even possible?" You interrupted him.

"Well, you try." There was a pause,"As I was saying, the winner gets to do anything he/she wants to the loser." He said with sparkling eyes.

"You're really confident you'll win, huh?" You asked him.

"Of course." He said with a cheeky grin. "Let's start."

Both of you sat cross-legged on the bed across from eachother. He leaned in first, enthusiasm boiling inside him. Then your lips connected. It was just a long peck at first, but then he began to bite. Not wanting to lose, you on his lower lips. You've been kissing for about ten minutes and you wanted to take a short break and breathe. So you leaned back, but it was like your lips were glued to his. Whenever you'd lean back, he'd move forward. After several attempts, you were close to laying on the bed on your back. Frustrated, you used your slender hands to push his chest, successfully pulling away.

"Finally." You sighed, taking a deep breath and closing your eyes for a moment. Opening your eyes, you saw that Tao was smirking at you.

"Jagi..." He started, but didn't finish. Even after a short pause.

"What?" You asked him, breaking the silence.

"You touched me." He said, now grinning.

Your mouth dropped open. 'Oh no' was all you could think of. He may not be that playful and nosy, but he could make you do something you've never even expected to do in your life, ever. One time you played Truth Or Dare with all the other EXO boys and your bestfriends, and he dared you to eat a fried insect. EXO-M was well prepared with the popular chinese snack. And you had to eat it. Everyone in that room laughed their heads off the moment they saw your facial reaction. It actually didn't taste that bad, but just the thought of eating a six-legged creature made you want to puke.

You closed your eyes, silently chanting so that he won't give you any crazy things to do. He chuckled.

"Come here, jagi." He invited you to sit on his lap. And you did as told. Sitting on his lap in a vertical manner so your left ear was touching his chest. Almost immediately, he wrapped his arms around your slim waist.

"This isn't fair," You complained,"I wanted to pull away, but everytime I did, you moved closer." You said, frowning.

Tao kissed your pouting lips. "But still, you touched me." He grinned.

"But I wanted to breathe." You reasoned.

"No, jagi. I still win."

"THAT'S NOT FAI-" You were cut-off by his soft lips on yours. He gave the most passionate kiss you could ever imagine. It was almost the same kiss he'd given to you during the game but this time, his hands were all over you. On your arms, the sides of your waist, your thighs, and anywhere he could touch.

"Stop." You whispered into the kiss. 

"But jagi, I don't want to stop just yet." He replied with a smirk, and right after you inhaled, your lips were on his again for another breathtaking kiss.


Hi, thanks for reading!

Have a nice day, my lovely readers! :)

applepie1068