1/1 husband and wife

Let's Play (Husband and Wife)

 The weather is nice, clear blue skies greeting a good morning, while the sun smiling so bright when Yixing together with his wife Joonmyeon and their 4-year-old son arrive exactly nine in the morning at the Kim residence for Kyungsoo and Jongin's play date. Minseok opens the door with a pleasant welcoming warm smile greeting the Do family.

 

 

"Jongin! Come down here you have a visitor!" Minseok calls, putting a plateful of cookies and a pitcher of orange juice at the table. In just a minute, a 3-year-old Jongin rushes down with a bottle of milk on his hand with his father trailing behind him.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo hyung! Kyungsoo hyung!" The toddler chant as he jumps up and down showering Kyungsoo a big tight bear hug as if they did not saw each other for a long long time, 3 days exactly since weekend.

 

 

 

Jongdae, Jongin's father, instructed the two boys to go upstairs to Jongin's new cleaned room, to play and spend time together. Jongin held the elder's hand which cause Kyungsoo's cheek to flush some rosy tint that Jongin really love and proud, he is the reason behind it.

 

 

 

Krong poster, Spiderman poster, super hero stickers were decorated around Jongin's bedroom walls, books were neatly arrange on a shelve, collections of action figurines all around and a big comfy bed with super soft blanket with lots of pillow on it.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, your room is so cool!" Kyungsoo's jaw drops at the things in front of him. With that, Jongin blush at the compliment. One point for our Kim Jongin.

 

 

 

 

"Umm... hyung? Do... you want to play?" Jongin asked sitting next to Kyungsoo on the wooden floor, inching a little bit closer, "Play what, Jongin?" Kyungsoo look at Jongin's dark orbs with a smile plastered on his small face.

 

 

 

 

"Let’s play... husband and wife!"

 

 

 

The two end up with a mini stare contest for almost a minute; Jongin cleared his throat looking at Kyungsoo's red as tomato face. He end up explaining how bored he was playing the undying x-box, hide and seek, playing with his stuff toys nor read and watch cartoons. Jongin wants to play new thing, acting.

 

 

 

"O-okay" Kyungsoo agrees with a small voice.

 

 

 

Jongin smile from cheek to cheek, he wrap his arm around Kyungsoo's narrow shoulder and pats it a bit, humming, Jongin lead Kyungsoo to his study table and sit on each chair facing one another. "As your husband I'm going to take care of you!"

 

 

A small tugs on Yixing's pants caught the elders attention "Oh, Hi Jongin... need something buddy?" Jongin nods and try to reach the kitchen's counter but fail, Yixing laugh at the toddler's act "I'll do it what do you want?", "Umm... can I have a plate of cookies that appa bake awhile ago? And... a bottle of juice?" Yixing did what the toddler wants "Thank you~ now I need to give it to Kyungsoo and serve it to him because I'm a responsible husband!" in just a blink of an eye the toddler runs upstairs.

 

 

 

"Husband?" Yixing ask himself and cackle brushing it off with a contented sigh.

 

 

 

"Ahhh~" Kyungsoo opens his mouth while Jongin is feeding him, giggling, finding their game cool and brilliant, the older pick a cookie and motion it to Jongin and they spend half an hour feeding each other, sharing an indirect kisses from a bottle of orange juice.

 

 

 

"Hyung, close your eyes!" Jongin said out of the blue when they were cuddling at the bed, Kyungsoo sits up and open his mouth to ask why but before he can ask Jongin leave the bed.

 

 

 

"Close your eyes, no peeking!" Therefore, Kyungsoo does, he close his eyes. He feels Jongin is walking to him as soon as he feel the presence of the younger, he feel shy. Jongin bit his lip, raise Kyungsoo’s shirt, and plug something fluffy odd thing inside on it that creates a bump. Kyungsoo gasp at the sudden action and gurgle something when he feel the odd thing inside his shirt, it tickles.

 

 

"Now, open your eyes!" The toddler proclaims.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes and look at his tummy that looks so big with the bump made by a thing Jongin put on it.

 

 

 

"I'm pregnant? We're going to have a baby?" Kyungsoo asked his eyes were twinkling in anticipation "Yes!" Kyungsoo blush in a shade of a red rose, he was too happy. He caresses his baby bump and hug Jongin tight like it was the best news he had ever receive in his whole life. Yes, it is.

 

 

Minseok decide to take a look at the kids if they were doing fine. He found out that the door was open so he peek inside and saw his son and Kyungsoo snuggling but the one who really caught his attention is Kyungsoo and the bump made by something put on its small shirt on Kyungsoo's stomach that a four year old Jongin is caressing happily.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhh... what are you two doing?" Minseok asked awkwardly.

 

 

 

"Guys... Our sons want to say something..." Minseok call all of the attention of the three parents chatting animatedly at the sala, they stop talking and glance at Minseok who they cannot comprehend his expression.

 

 

Jongin step forward and pulls a reddening Kyungsoo along with him, clearing his throat he smile and look at the elders in front of them one by one.

 

 

"Kyungsoo's pregnant and I’m the father!" The kid announces and wraps his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and caress Kyungsoo's big bump with his free hand.

 

 

Yixing exchange looks with Minseok, Jongdae is laughing at loud, clapping happily saying 'Congratulation son! You've man up!' and laugh again and again, Joonmyeon on the other hand looks like he saw a ghost.

 

 

"H-how far is my son now?" Yixing ask coolly.

 

 

 

"14 months!" A proud grin and Kyungsoo nod at his so called husband's answer.

 

 

 

 

Minseok does not know whether his going to cry or laugh at the answer but Joonmyeon is crying right now on Yixing's arm and his husband, Jongdae, is dying from laughter on the floor hands clutching on his stomach.

 

 

 

Soon Jongin and Kyungsoo fly to Jongin's room. Minseok is still keep saying 'Inhale exhale' like a mantra on himself and Jongdae is still laughing his out. "Xingie! My baby... WAAAAHHHHH MY BABY IS HAVING A BABY! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT! WAAAHHHH," Joonmyeon protest "AND HIS BEARING IT FOR 14 MONTHS! 14 MONTHS WAAHH XINGIE! HIS SUCH A BABY THEY DID NOT EVEN NOW THAT PREGNANCY IS ONLY FOR 9 MONTHS DAMN IT! MY BABY SOO WAAAHHH HE NEEDS C-SECTION RIGHT NOW! IT'S DANGEROUS HIS OVER DUE!" Yixing just sigh, patting and cradling his husband with a soft 'there' 'there'.

 

 

 

Another hour was consume with laughter and giggles from the two kid, enjoying their mini role-play. Smell of frying chicken filled the air signaling for a bountiful lunch, tempting the kids to run downstairs to the table right now.

 

 

Kyungsoo's stomach growls as he smells the delicious lunch in the air "Jongin I think I'm giving birth right now" he said shyly "Okay! But you must act like you’re in pain or constipated! That’s what happens when you feel like giving birth!' Jongin grin and gave his hyung a teasing look because they both now they were hungry and tired of playing.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo repeat it again.

 

 

 

"J-Jongin! I-I’m giving birth!" Kyungsoo pant holding on his baby bump for his dear life and Jongin panic "I'm going to take you to the hospital! My clinic was there" he runs around the room to find his stethoscope to look like a doctor and listen into Kyungsoo's grumbling stomach "Now Kyungsoo hyung follow me inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale..." Jongin grab some extra blanket and put it beside Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

They stare at each other's eyes for a while and nod together.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo hyung push"

 

 

"URRGGHH!"

 

 

"PUSH! HARDER!"

 

 

"Hey Jongin should I shout louder?" Kyungsoo ask in the middle of his delivery, Jongin nod vigorously at his so called wife "Of course! lets start in again in three... two... one..."

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

 

"IT'S ALMOST THERE~"

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kyungsoo’s scream is almost deafening that can break Jongin's eardrum and almost break all the glass around the room.

 

 

 

Jongin pulls the odd thing inside Kyungsoo's shirt out; it was a teddy bear! The teddy bear that Jongin beg for hours inside the mall throwing some tantrum shouting that he really want to buy it, for his Kyungsoo hyung.

 

 

 

"It's a baby girl! It's baby girl! Here it is yours now! My gift for you, hyung~"

 

 

 

"Can I name her Kimchi?" Kyungsoo asked which Jongin proudly nod and coo the teddy bear that they wrap on a blanket.

 

 

"Hello Kimchi, I'm your father and here Kyungsoo hyung is your mother! We're you parents!" Kyungsoo smile and join Jongin cooing their baby.

 

 

 

"Jongin, she got your eyes"

 

 

 

Without knowing, their parents were watching the whole scene from Kyungsoo's delivery; they were smiling at the scene. Little Jongin and Kyungsoo with their small bundle of joy. Joonmyeon was still crying on Yixing's arm, Jongdae was back hugging Minseok.

 

 

 

"I guess we're Grandparents now."

 

 

 

And Joonmyeon cried harder.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello this is my second Kaisoo one shot but my first kid!kaisoo fic~ I hope you like  coz I really at writing specially with my bad grammar please forgive! Thanks for subscribing and reading this story!