Final

'Some'

Taekwoon wasn't against the idea of dating Hakyeon; in fact, Hakyeon already stuck around like a girlfriend anyways.
So he accepted the boy's confession and they began to date.

Initially, Taekwoon didn't think much of the relationship except that it was an experiment, just to see how things go.
And it was an alright choice since he already knew Hakyeon. Better than dating some random girl right?

Nothing really changed much after that.

"So Hakyeon hyung told us you two are going out", Sanghyuk said, "Is that true?"

"What if it is", Taekwoon replied, earning surprised looks from his friends.

"I didn't think you two are compatible", Jaehwan mumbled.

"Why not?" Taekwoon questioned curiously.

"Hakyeon is the girly type that likes dates and romantic things and acts all clingy ... You're the opposite".

Taekwoon nodded thoughtfully.
"It's okay!" Hakyeon grinned, "I don't mind as long as we're together".

Hongbin cringed, "Ew, not to mention, painfully corny".

Over the days, Taekwoon began to notice little things Hakyeon did like scratch his ear when he was embarrassed or when he blushed when he was shy.
But most of all, Taekwoon enjoyed seeing the smile on Hakyeon's face.
Slowly, he found himself falling for the bubbly, sweet male.

"Taekwoonie! It's time for lunch; stop day dreaming!" Hakyeon called one afternoon after class.
Taekwoon silently nodded and they went to the cafeteria like any other day.
However, there were weird looks shot towards them as they walked to their regular table.

"Why's everyone staring?" Hakyeon asked as he sat down.
"Blame Jaehwan's big mouth. He told people that you two are dating", Ravi replied.

"I just told a friend but others heard..."

Taekwoon noticed Hakyeon's discomfort and he glared at Jaehwan.
Personally, he blocked out the noise and it didn't bother him.

"Sorry hyung! I didn't mean to!" Jaehwan said apologetically.

Due to the annoying and endless whispering, Taekwoon suggested that he and Hakyeon go sit outside since the weather was nice.

Finally, Hakyeon seemed to relax.
"Are you okay?" Taekwoon asked.

Hakyeon nodded, "Thanks Taekwoon, I just felt suffocated."

"Why? Did you not want people to know?" Taekwoon asked; he decided to make an effort to understand Hakyeon's feelings -- especially since they were dating.

"It's not that. I didn't want you to feel burdened when it was me who brought upon this relationship", Hakyeon replied.

"That's not true. I agreed to date", Taekwoon stated, "It's pretty mutual".

"Yes but you only did that because you didn't want me to feel bad".

Taekwoon felt degraded, "Do you think I'm the type to lead someone on? Are my feelings that irrelevant?!"

It was the first time Hakyeon heard Taekwoon raise his voice, "I-I didn't mean that. It's just that you don't have any interest in me and now, you'd be bothered by other students because of me".

"Worry about yourself Hakyeon", Taekwoon said roughly, "I can take care of myself."

"Sorry".

Taekwoon sighed in frustration before his instincts took over. Without thinking, his fingers lifted Hakyeon's chin and their lips connected.
Hakyeon froze before kissing back and things heated up quickly. Thankfully, everyone was inside the air conditioned cafeteria to witness the intimate moment.
Taekwoon slid his tongue across his boyfriend's lower lip before pulling away, feeling satisfied with himself. Hakyeon's eyes were wide and filled with emotion while his shiny lips were in an o-shape.

Taekwoon smirked, "Still think I feel bad for you?"

On cue, the bell rang and Taekwoon got up wordlessly and headed to class, leaving Hakyeon's cheeks burning.