chapter 2

My Everything..

(Guys, i'm sorry but i'm going to put some other characters. You knew them. Hehehehe. Keep reading!)

-The next day.

 

-sunny pov-

I can hear my alarm ringing. i knew this is time to wake up.

Ahh.. New day.

 

I get up, going to take a bath. Taeyeon already tell me where is it. "Mmh.. What time is it.." Looking for time.

"Urgh. 6AM." I sighed. It's awkward. I'm the only one who already get up.

I think i'm going to wake them up. "Yahh... Taeyeon ah.."

"Taeyeon ah.." I said, shaking her body.

"Aaaishh sunnyah... Just 5 more minutes !!"

"No, taengoo. We just have 2 more hours to the school!" I said my reason.

"Nee !! Fine !! I'll get up !" She said, wiping her eyes.

"Help me waking up sica." I said. "Neeeh !!"

 

-5 minutes later

 

"siccaaa !! Wake upp !!"  "Jessica yah !! It's time!"

We shouted to waking up jessica, Ɩικє a crazy people.

 

"Ania, sunny. I'll shout. Just one time, okay." She said. I just nodded.

"1.. 2..... JESSICA JUNG SOO YEOOOON !!!!!" Wow. Impressive.

"Mwo yah?? O -.. Sunny ah... Taengoo yah.." She mumbled.

"See? Leave it to TaeTae !!" She said. "Aigooo Taengoo !! Your shouting skills !" I praised her.

"Kajjjaaaa sicaa !! Get up !!" Taeyeon said, pulling her arms. "O.. Arra arra. Hmph..."

 

***************

"Anyeeonghashimikka, eomma." I said to taetae's eomma.

"Nee... Anyeong,, have a nice breakfast, sunny ah." She said. I nodded my head in reply, and took a bite of my bread.

"EOMMAA !!!! I'M HUNGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone shouted. Taengoo. Probably Taeng.

I'm sure it's taeng. "Yaah, taeyeonie !!!" she said to taeyeon, putting her finger at her lips, telling taeng to shut up.

"Mmph. Arraseo." She replied. "Where's sica?" I asked.

"Taking bath, for sure."

 

-Jessica pOV-

 

"Good morning." I said as i stepped to the table. "Good morning, jessica ya. Eat! Have a breakfast!" Taeyeon's umma handed me a plate of scrambled egg.

"Thank you." I replied. We're wearing our uniform. Pretty good, anyways.

 

(The uniform they're wearing is same like dream high. :3 you didn't know Dream high? Here it is :3 *i didn't own anything in this story, kay?

)

 

@@@@@

 

-taeyeon's POV-

 

"Umma, oppaa , we're leaving." They said to umma and kangin oppa.

I'm still drinking my milk. "Yah ! Wait for me! Umma, oppa, i'm leavinggg !!!!!!!!!!!!" I said as i wear my shoes, and leaving the house.

"Neh! Jalga!!"

 

@@@@@@@

 

"YAH !!!!! WAIT FOR MEE !!!" I shouted.

"Oi- yah, taengoo! Shut up!" Sunny said, covering her ears.

"Hmph. Arasseo. Hurry up!" Sica said.

 

*at school.*

 

"Wow. So, this is Kirin High. How huge!" Sunny rolled her eyes. "So, let's find the teacher." Sica suggested.

"Let's go. The teacher's name is Mr. Jang!" I said.

We walked trough the corridor, and went to the locker. "Hey! That's our name!" I said. "what? they already put our name?" sunny asked. i was running to our locker.

But, suddenly.. BANG!!!

I bumped into someone. "Ooow.... " I said, touching my head.

"Man !! Be careful b*tch. Use your eyes." He said. "WHAT THE F-" i was about to say 'what the you're sayin'' but jessica covered my mouth.

"Shut the off, kim taeyeon.. We need to find that 'Jang' Teacher."

"Fine." I said. We went to the teacher's room. "Excuse me... Can i meet Mr. Jang?" I said to the nearest teacher in front of the door.

"Yes, I am. ..... Are you.. The new students?" He asked me.

"Ah.. Ne.. Kim Taeyeon imnida."  "Jung Jessica imnida."  "Lee sunkyu imnida."

"Alright. I'm Jang Wooyoung, (okay, this is random.) your teacher. You can call me Mr. Jang. Follow me." Mr Jang said. He takes us to our classroom.

"So, Mr. Jang Wooyoung, the three of us is in the same class?" Sunny asked.

"Of.......... Course.."

 

"Great."

 

"Wait here. I'll enter the class first. I'll call you." He said, entering the class.

"Let's wait." I said.

 

-Kyuhyun's POV-  ( finally :D)

"Yah. That's not funny, lee sungmin." I said to my friend, sungmin.

"yah! I'm practicing my aegyo! ae-gyo !!" He complained. With his ae-gyo.

"Hey! It's Mr. Jang!"

 

"Greet the teacher!!" Said the captain. "Good morning, Mr. Jang!" Said the class.

"Okay, good morning class. So, Today, we're going to have new students here. There's three of them. You may come in." They came in. they're girls! Three of them. And.. All of them is.. .... Hmm.. Yeah, Pretty good.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Ah, ne. Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida. You can call me Taeyeon. Bangsapseumnida. (Nice to meet you.)"  Is that.... The girl who bumped to me earlier? Oh hell yeah it's her.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Jung Soo Yeon aka Jessica imnida."

"Ne. Anyeong. Lee sunkyu aka Sunny eyo."

"Alright. See, everybody? This 3 pretty girls are in our class now. From right to left, remember. Taeyeon, Jessica / Soo yeon, Sunny / sunkyu. Be good to them. Arrajji??"

"Nee~" the class answered.

"Alright. Uhm.. Jessica ssi?"

"Ah, ne?" She answereed. "You can seat beside Onew ssi." He said, pointing of a empty seat beside that 'onew' guy.

"okay, Mr." She said, walking to that empty seat beside that 'onew' guy. (What's with this 'onew guy' thing? -_-)

"Uhm, sunkyu ssi?" "Yes?" She replied. "You can sit beside Lee Sungmin ssi." Mr. Jang said, pointing to the empty seat in front of me, beside Sungmin.

"Eo.. Anyeong.. Sunny.. Ssi? Right ? Sunny? I'm lee Sungmin." He said, using his 'ae-gyo' a little.

"Ah.. Ne.. Sungmin ssi.. Nice to meet you.." She replied.. Using her aegyo. Now the king and queen of aegyo is sitting in front of me. Shet.

Now.... There's one empty seat. Beside me.

 "Now.... Taeyeon ssi.. Your seat is beside Kyuhyun. Right there." Damn You!! Mr. Jang Wooyoung !!!! She walks to my table, Nope. Mine and her table.

She gasps as she's going to seat beside me. She looks at Mr. Jang, and took a seat beside me.

"So.. We meet again, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, By the way." I said.

"Okay. I hope you're not going to call me b*tch."

"Okay, . Hahahaha" oh yeah, EvilKyu strikes again!

Suddenly.. Tack !! A chalk just landed on my head.

"Alright Cho Kyuhyun ssi !! Say what you said earlier !" Said that Mr. Jang with a 'you're-dead!' Face.

"Okay, b*tch." I said.

"It's not what you said earlier. You didn't put a 'beep' on that word earlier. You, stand right there. *points to the corner of the class, in the front.*" he said.

I replied with a sigh while everybody is laughing at me. Even that b*tch does. I stood at the corner.

"Stand with a one leg!" He said.

I lift up my leg to my other leg's knee.

"Hop." He command me like a boss ! I hopped with a one leg.

"Put your hands up!" (Okay, it's not 2PM's song.)

I put my hands up. "Okay, kyuhyun ssi, stay like that untill my class is done. That means, 2 and a half hour? enjoy it." He said.

Damn. That 'kim taeyeon' is sticking her tongue to me.

I stick my tongue to her back.

Mr. jang Turned back to me.

"Plus, turn around while hopping, okay? You did a merong. (That sticking tounge thing.)" The class is laughing at me. dammit.

 

------------------------------------

 

hey guys!! so this is da new chappie. i hope you guys like it.

and yeah, my grammar. :[

mannier comments : faster updates :3