Baekhyun.

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think you can go out and help me in to the driveway?" Baekhyun's dad tried to reverse in to the driveway while looking in the rearview mirror. It was impossible to see with the whole car filled with things they had saved out of the damaged house. 

"Yeah yeah.." Baekhyun was not exactly in the most helpful mood. He jumped out of the car and walked to the side so he could see enough to make sure his dad did not crash his car in Youngmi's garage door. He knew he was acting like a brat, but he coudn't even fake that he was excited over living with Youngmi. He wasn't really help his dad now either, he was kind of busy judging the house. He had been there one time before, when his dad had forced him to eat dinner with them. It had been an awkward dinner - filled with Youngmi's desperate attempt at trying to bond with Baekhyun. Youngmi knew that Baekhyun was not exactly thrilled over her relationship with his dad. And Baekhyun wondered what Youngmi really thought about them moving in with her. She was probably not super excited by the thought of spending a summer with him. Baekhyun looked at the big lawn and the big, white building. The house was really nice, although it seemed a bit empty. Youngmi had told them that her son was still in Seoul, so she had not been motivated to make it in to a home yet.

Baekhyun could picture her son. A boarding school boy from Los Angeles? Probably a stuck up kid. He was sure that Riley High was a much better than West High Boarding School for rich, brainless sportsidiots, or whatever it was Youngmi's weird offspring spent his days and nights at. Ew!

Baekhyun turned his attention back to his dad's painfully slow reversing maneuver.

"A little more dad, come on.. Come on.. Stop!" He stopped the car just a few centimeters from the garage door. 

Youngmi showed up the minute Baekhyun's dad walked out of the car. She was wearing old blue jeans, a dark blue blouse and boots to work in the garden with. His mom would never wear boots like that. She was never an outdoor person. She used to say she'd rather relax on the terrace with a good book, than cravling around in the dirt, plucking out weed. His mom and his dad would always talk about books. What did Youngmi even know about books? 

Youngmi smiled when she met Baekhyun's dad's eyes. She frowned when she met Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He could not control his dad's behaviour, but he sure as hell could control his own. 

"Oh my!" She exclaimed when she got closer to the car and saw what they had brought with them.

"What is it?" Baekhyun's dad asked confused while tilting his head. 

"You told me everything was ruined!" Youngmi said. "It looks like you're planning to move in for good." She smiled and shook her head. Baekhyun's dad sent her a cheesy smile back.

"Well, you never know.." He said. "And if you think this is a lot, just think about everything we had to throw away!" He made everything seem like a joke, while Baekhyun didn't really think this was funny at all.

He had managed to prevent his dad from throwing out a bunch of his mom's old dresses, but ended up with having to throw out almost all of his own clothes, most of his books and basically all of his pictures. 

Youngmi smiled to Baekhyun. "But the important things first. Baekhyun, let me show you, your room!" She grabbed his arm with one hand and grabbed a bag with the other. Baekhyun had no other choice, but to follow her.

Baekhyun wished that Jongdae had joined him to help him pack out. But he had told Baekhyun that he'd rather watch the weather news all day, than spend the day with a moody Baekhyun. Such a good best friend that Jongdae. Baekhyun couldn't exactly blame him though, he was in a terrible mood. 

"Wait, I need to carry something too!" Baekhyun said and wriggled out of her grip. He took the box filled with his things and followed Youngmi through the house, upstairs.

There was a lot of black and white pictures everywhere on the wall upstairs. It looked like it was pictures of the same boy, just that the age was different for each picture. There was this one picture of the boy smiling, a smile identical to Youngmi, but it made Baekhyun feel like he had seen tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter