Great News

Mr. Oh Sehun

 

I hate waking up early in the morning especially waking up for noting and not doing anything on that day as well. I stood up from my bed and walked slowly to the bathroom, washing my face. When I finish washing my face, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

"Good morning my little brother" my sister waved at me when I got to the kitchen looking for food like a rat. "Oh I didn't cook anything this morning, so just have toast" she stood up from her cheer to put her planet in the sink. 

"Don't tell me you were too lazy to cook breakfast this morning" putting my arm around her shoulder. I can't believe that I am even family with her but she is my older sister after all.

"Oh, Kotoko I am going to see Xiumin today" I said putting some bread into the toaster with my one hand. 

"Oh what for and also can you say hi for me" pushing my arm off her shoulder.

"He said that he got some news for me" I said putting my toast on my planet while it was still hot, that I felt like I was burning my hand.

"Is he still going out with that Chen kid" she said while I put butter on my toast and took a big bit on the side.

"Yeah there been together for a while now" I said with my mouth fool with food trying not to look rude. Xiumin has been my friend for a long time beside Tao and others but I felt like I was close to him more, and since I don't have a job I ask Xiumin to help me to get a job. I was lucky that Xiumin was a mangers for the biggest company in Seoul, so I ask him to get me a job there. 

When I finish my toast and quickly ran to my bedroom and got dress. "Hey Lulu what time are you meeting Xiumin" my sister said walking inside my room, not even knocking on the door.

"Umm I think at 1 or 2” I said putting on my t-shirt.

"You don't even know what time you are going to meet him, what a good friend are you" she said sitting on my bed.

"That because he didn't say a time, so why are blaming it on me then" I reply to her pushing her off my. 

"Aish" she yelled at me when she was at the edge of my bed.

"Oh I'm going out today and my not be home but I think you will be fine" she stood up from the floor and went out of my room. 

My sister always goes out but I don't know where she goes and I don't think I really want to know. I'm hopping where ever my sister goes that she doesn't get herself in trouble.

I sit on my bed for a while thinking about my loving sister and wondering where does she go out , I quickly snap out of that thought and started to do my hair. It was nearly 1 but since I and Xiumin didn’t make a time to meet, I decided to call him. 

"Hello Lulu" the guy on the phone said

"Uh Xiumin I just want to know, what time are we meeting up and where because we really didn't plane this out right" I ask him over the phone.

 "Oh yeah we are going to meet at 1 at the Chinese restaurant that we always go to" Xiumin answer

"Uh ok bye, see you there" hanging up the phone call.  

When I was finish talking to Xiumin and doing my hair, I ran to the living room seeing my sister watching some drama about some high school students falling in love, that sort of stuff. 

"I'm leaving now" putting on my shoes and then opening the door. 

"Have fun Lulu" she said waving at me while still looking at the TV. 

When I got outside everting was nice, it was a good day, the sun was shining and it seem like it will be a very good day. 

Walking down the street was normal, I waited at the bus stop for the bus to go to the restaurant, 2 minutes later the bus pulled over and I hop in. I took at seat right next to the winder so I can see what are people are doing today. 

The bus pulled over right in front of the restaurant that I was going to Xiumin. I thank the bus driver and got off the bus.

When I got into the restaurant there were lots of people than normal. Xiumin was sitting on a chair looking all around him and drinking water and I can tell that he already order food for him and for me to. 

"Boo" I yelled not to loud that other people can hear me 

"Dude I'm not scared at anything remember" 

"Yeah I know but I just want to try it and also Kotoko says hi" sanding up and taking at seat right in front of Xiumin 

"Say hi for me to and I already order food for you and I" Xiumin said talking a drink for his glass of water 

"Yeah I kind guess that when I got inside the restaurant and saw you sitting here" I said putting water inside my glass and drinking from it 

"So how's our sister" 

"She's fine I guess, I don't really know because I don't want to get in her business" I reply to Xiumin looking right at him 

"your food is here" the waiter said putting our food into the table and then bowing at us "have a good meal" then she left me and Xiumin to eat our food 

"So what do you want to talk about" I ask putting the food into my mouth 

"Oh yeah that's right, I got you a job at the company" Xiumin said not touching his food a single bit 

"Wow really thank you so much" I kind of yelled happily jumping up and down on my chair 

"No problem" 

"So when do I start" calming down 

"You start tomorrow morning and I will pick you up from your place ok" Xiumin said taking a bite of his food 

We stay in the restaurant for hours talking about what have we been doing and what we have been up to, because I haven't seen Xiumin for a very long time, just to tell you today was the funnies day I ever have. We got out of the restaurant around 3 and Xiumin offer to take me apartment and I said yes. 

We got to my house apartment 3:30 

"I have fun today" Xiumin said 

"I did to and thank you" hugging Xiumin and getting out of his car

"OK then see you and also I will be picking you up at 8 o’clock in the morning" 

"Ok and thank you again and bye" letting go of Xiumin and waving at him when he left 

I walk up the stairs even my apartment on the 15th floor but I didn’t care, all I care was that I finally have a job and I was just thinking what will my new job will be and hoping people there are nice as well. I got to my apartment around 60 minuses, when I open the door my sister wasn't there but I don't mind being home alone even I get a little bit scared being home alone. 

"Omg this will be a long afternoon" grabbing the TV remote and putting on some Korean drama 


Hi 

I finally finish chapter one hope u guys like it. Sorry if some works are wrong or some parts you don't get 

ok bye and hope you like it and thank you