In Your Arms

In Your Arms

You lived together for a long time but every morning your heart  always skips a beat because of the man who lays at  your side. You still can’t get used to waking up with that body next to yours.

 

That small but well built body.

 

A body with arms that surround your body, giving you security.

 

A body with little hands that many times burned your skin with just a simple touch.

 

Slowly, you  bring  your hand on his  sleeping face, and gently you pull away the tuft of hair that covers his eyes; then you place a light kiss on his lips, savouring their softness.

 

It was the kiss to wake the boy, who slowly began to open his eyes.

 

"Good morning Jongwoon!"

 

"Good morning" he says hoarsely.

 

Jongwoon tightens his body closer to yours, the muscles of his arms twitching in the hug.

 

"Did you sleep well?"

 

"As always. I like to feel your arms around my body. It’s as if you protect me even in my dream"

 

A raucous laugh set off from the boy but soon a kiss interrupts it.

 

You kiss slowly and then you move on to the next level when Jongwoon took over your body and soon  you start to love each other with kindness and passion, ending their lovemaking with sweet cuddles.

 

Once you both resume to breathe,you get up to go to shower, you turn around and see him looking at you with an adoring expression, lying in bed with one arm bent under his head.

 

"You are beautiful"

 

You rejoin him and bend just enough to kiss him.

 

"I love you Jongwoon"

 

"I love you too"