wonwoo/sana | high definition

i wanna be your morning, baby | a seventeen x twice collection

high definition

wonwoo/sana

g, 539w

she leans in, so close that he can see every detail of her eyelashes.

 

 

"Earth to Wonwoo." 
 
He blinks. Oops. Not again. Zoning out seems to be his hidden (not so hidden) talent. She's waving her hand frantically in front of his face, her eyes piercing his gaze yet again. 
 
"No wonder your nickname is sloth, you are so...lethargic all the time," he hears Sana mutter under her breath, shaking her head in disbelief. "I was in the middle of explaining our plan for the group project, for your information." 
 
"Oh? Oh, yeah," he says, nodding like he understands. "Got it." 
 
She's side-eying him now, her lips pursed in a smirk. Sometimes he thinks that her sweet outward appearance betrays her fierce, spunky side within. This is one of those times. Her glare could quite possibly be deadly. "So tell me," she leans in, so close that he can see the detail of her every eyelash, that their breaths mingle in the space between them. He gulps. "What did I suggest that we get done by tonight?" 
 
Tonight? He furrows his eyebrows, wracking his brain, but to no avail. "Uh..." He starts, his gaze wavering under her knowing smile. "Tonight..." Didn't they have a date tonight? Or something like that? 
 
"Thought so," she murmurs in triumph, finally backing away so that Wonwoo can actually breathe again. He sort of maybe wants to kiss her right now, the way her lips are slightly parted in a victorious smile and her hair falls in wisps around her face. "You," she says, clasping her hand around his shoulder. "Are in charge of everything under this second bullet point, okay?" She chucks a sheet of paper in his direction. 
 
He stares at his assignment, bewildered. "By tonight?" It's kind of a lot for one afternoon.
 
Sana rolls her eyes. "Please, I already did my part by this morning - the least you can do is finish this. Besides," she sits down next to him, scooting closer again. "I'll help you. After all, we have that date tonight, right? Want to get it done before then." And there it is again, her blinding smile, and every single eyelash in startling high definition, a teasing look in her eyes. 
 
He gulps. Yup, okay. "Alright," is all he can muster up to say. He focuses his attention back on his laptop, eyes boring holes through the screen in an effort to try to concentrate while his heartbeat decides to spin out of control. 
 
She does end up helping him, quite a lot, and he smiles, knowing that she has always been an overachiever. That's Sana for you - his heart swells a little too much. Somewhere in the middle of poring through notes and drafting ideas, he sneaks a kiss on to her forehead when she's not expecting it, and her surprised laugh wakes him up enough to power through the rest of his work.  
 
Sometime near the end, she pecks him on the cheek real quick, sort of haphazardly. "It's for doing a good job," is her flustered answer when he sends her a pointed look.  
 
("And also I'm really lucky to have you," she whispers, her words coming out so hurriedly that they blur together. But he catches them. 
 
And I'm pretty lucky to have you, too, he thinks.) 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's Note: honestly Wonwoo/Sana is such a cute dynamic :P Sana is literally a boss, lol. Don't let that sweet voice fool ya! Anyway, this is in honor of Wonwoo's birthday in a few days :D