I Hate You,Shrek !

Be My Boyfriend?

 

2

 

 

THE YELLOW MEMO that was attached at the refrigerator was being pulled from the refrigerator.His half-lidded eyes quickly opened wide when he read the memo.

     "In guk hyungggg!!"

     The door of Jaebum's door was opened a bit,and someone's head appeared.

     "I heard someone's calling me."

     "You sent all your clothes to the laundry shop??"

     "Well,not all of it.I just sent my work clothes."

     "That's not the case.I mean,WHY did you just sent it now?"

     In Guk just looked at Jackson blankly."You know that I always come home late after work.And,I came home early yesterday so I sent it."

     Jackson flustered."Why won't you wash it on your own?! We have a washing machine!"

     "Well...If I sent to the laundry shop,the clothes has been ironed and I can just take it,easy! I'm too lazy to iron my clothes,you know?" In Guk chuckled.He still in his room.

     "And,why didn't you bring your phone last night?"

     "I left it at home." In Guk finally walked out from his room.Maybe he tired to talk loudly from his room."What's wrong? I just want to continue my sleep just now and then you screamed," he continued while walked to the sofa in front of television.In Guk was still sleeping then Jackson screamed in the early morning - 5.30 am,I must say.I wonder if the neighbour heard us... - Last night,before he went to sleep,he went to refrigerator to take water and he luckily saw the memo at the refrigerator.Jackson was still at work when he saw the memo.I wonder what time he went home last night?

      "What time you arrive last night?"

      InGuk's question was not answered.Three second..four second.In Guk who just lay down on the sofa had sat again and laughed."Yah,Wang Jackson!"

      Jackson was banging his head to the fridge frustatedly.

      "Why do you want to borrow my green shirt anyway?'

      "Today...there are Themed Friday."

      "Oh.What's the theme?"

      "Anything green.I don't know what it's it about but I think it related to Nature Day? I'm not sure."

     "And?"

     "And...most of my shirt at my mother's house."

     "Why didn't you go there yesterday?"

     "Hyung,I went out from my office at, I don't know,12 maybe? Of course,my mother had slept."

     "So,you don't have any green shirt with you?"

     "Well,I have."

     In Guk chuckled."So? Wear it!" At In Guk's answer,Jakson instantly sighed."But.."

     "But?"

     "It's striking green." Jackson emphasize the "striking" word so In Guk can understand how horrible for Jackson to wear that striking green shirt in front of people for a long time.

     "Just wear it.You're driving your car right?"

     "But,hyung,imagine if you wear it to your work place."

    "Well,it's your workplace,not me," In Guk answered solemnly.Jackson sighed and screamed in his mind.In Guk looked at Jackson and laughed softly when he saw Jackson's stressed face.He knew which shirt Jackson was talking about.It's not that bad,that colour matched with him,anyway.

     "I want to take EL today."

     "If that's so,just ignore the theme."

     "No way.They'll gossipabout me!"

     In Guk shook his head and chuckled.But,his friend just ignored him and still standing in front of the fridge,thinking how to solve his problem.Jackson heard In guk said something but he just ignored it.This is important! I don't want to wear that shirt! Actually,he get the shirt from his friend,Jaebum for his birthday last year.If he knew it will be like this...He had went to his mom's house yesterday.

     Actually,his mom's house was not far from his house.It took 30 minutes to drive there.The house that he live right now was his mom's other house.When he got the offer to work,his mom had told him to live there because the house was empty.And,In Guk concidently got offer to work near to his workplace and that's why he live with Jackson.

    "Hyung."

    Silence.Jackson turned around and saw no one in the living room.Then,he heard the shower opened.In guk had went back to his room to get ready for work.He sighed.

    Maybe it was his fault because he did not care when he got email from Human Resource (HR) that was sent two week ago and the email said about the theme for the Themed Friday.Then,yesterday,he finally remembered about it when he get the email again from HR.The human resource department at his company was enthusiatic when it comes to this program.And the special thing is - all the workers were sporting about it.So,if there are workers who did not follow the Themed Friday,that person will considered as a boring person.And,he,Jackson was one of the people who like to gossip about them.

Jackson,don't forget tomorrow.If you didn't follow the theme,I'll punish you to wear pink shirt for a week.

   Jackson frowned when he remembered Serena's order yesterday.He did not expect that woman got time to come to his workstation before she went to her home.I don't think it'll be that bad.Ahh,just wear it,Jackson! Maybe you'll get the 'best dressed' award? Haha.Moreover,he was willing to wear that green shirt than something pink (eww!!) for a week!

   Well...just wear it,Wang Jackson.

*

*

*

     YOUNGJI'S EYES was still looking at the novel that was being held with that guy who was wearing the green striking (highlight the striking word,please.) shirt.Her look became sad when she saw the guy paid the book.

      "Okey,only 70 dollars."

      Youngji wrinkled her eyebrows when she heard the price.What? That was expensive! I remembered Eunji told it was only 35... Oh no,no way...That guy..

     "Umm,unnie,about this book.Is it still sold?"said the girl to cashier while showing the title of the novel that Youngji need.Youngji assumed the woman was Eunji's aunt.

     "Yes,Kerry...The guy just now had bought the last two copies.Why?" the woman who still counting the change for the guy anwered without looking at the girl.

     WHAT?! WHY THE HECK HE BUY TWO ???

    "Well,this girl was asking about the novel.She is Eunji's friend."

    The woman gave the money to the green ogre - Youngi was indeed really fast when giving a title to people - and looked properly to Youngji.

    "Oh my...well,Eunji called just now,I asked her if she want to reserve the book,but she said it was fine.," said the woman while looked at Youngji with symphaty.The green ogre had already walked out from the store,while answering his phone.He obviously did not hear our conversation just now.But,even if he heard our conversation,does he really want to give another copy of the novel to me? But,the problem is,why and WHY?!! Why did he buy two?!!

   "Err....excuse me." Suddenly,there was a voice talking behind Youngji.Youngji spontaneously moved aside,and the guy who was reading comic at comic section went to the counter.

    "Well,it can't be help.It's okay,"Youngji smiled sadly.She had indeed told Eunji - don't need to reserve it.Youngji thought the will plenty of it.The cashier gave the plastic bag that had a comic in it to the guy.The guy gave the money to the cashier.

    The cashier looked at Youngji and said,"I bought it three weeks ago.I bought five of the novel.People are searching for this book nowadays,because this book will not be reprint again.I don't know if they want to reprint it or not but if you want to find the book now,it really hard to find now."

     "Oh.."

    "Wait,unnie.How many books did Jenny buy just now?"

    "Oh,Jenny bought three.She said that she buy it for her friend too," the woman replied.

    The cashier gave the change and smiled to the guy who wore a pair of glasses,before looked back at Youngji.

    "Okay,like this.You can leave your number here.If the friend of the customer didn't want the book,I'll call her to take the book,okey? But,I don't promise you'll get it.Is it okay?"

     Youngji nodded half-heartly.She wrote her phone number on the paper that was given by the worker girl.She still curses the guy quietly.She was mad with Shrek.From green ogre,the name was upgrade to Shrek.That Shrek maybe bought it for his lover.But,but! Doesn't he know that the book was really har to find right now?!

     Or maybe he bought it for him to read.But,can't he just SHARE it?!!! Uwaaa,I hate HIM!!!

*

*

*

     "YES,YES,UNNIE.YEAH,I JUST bought it.Ha...I bought two."

     "What? Why did you bought two?"

     "Well,I thought mum want it too."

     "Jackson! Mum and I can just share the book."

     "Ohh,nah,it's okay.Mum don't have to wait for you to read it,easy!"

     "Hesy..this kid.That book is really hard to find you know? Oh,whatever.I need to take Jimmy at his school now.I'll meet you later."

     Jackson ended the call.Jackson glanced to In Guk who was still standing beside him."Hyung,why are you making that face?"

     "Dude..do you know? That girl who was standing at the counter just now was searching for this book too." In Guk pointed to the plastic bag that was being hold by Jackson."And,the cashier said that this book is really hard to find now.I think I heard that it'll not be reprint again."

      Jackson stared at In Guk blankly and said,"And?"

      "Dude,give one for her!"

      "Ah,I'm too lazy for that! If she want,search it herself."

      In Guk rolled his eyes,annoyed."Jackson sweety,are you deaf or what? Didn't I just said that the book is really hard to find?"

       Jackson can't said anything further when In Guk suddenly glared at him and kicked him simultaneously - showing him to shut up.After a milisecond,the girl that they were talking just was walking beside them.Her stomping walk that was quite fast made her walk quite noisy - tak,tak,tak - eventhough her shoes was not that high.

       The funny thing was both of guy dumbly looked at the girl walking to the Honda Civic that was parked in front of the bookstore.

       "Oops,she had went into the car.I guess,we can't give it her?" Jackson finally talked and chuckled.

      "Hah,excuses! Poor her."

      "Oh,hyung.You really pity peole really quick,you know? Even for a cat."

     In Guk sighed and rolled his eyes."Whatever.Come on,let's go home." His friend was still looked at the place that was being parked by Honda Civic car just now eventhough the car had drove away."Jackson?"

    Jackson quickly snapped his thought away and looked to In Guk."Hyung,can we go eat first? I'm hungry."

    In Guk laughed.

*

*

*

      THE DOOR of the car that was already opened was being pulled harshly by Youngji.She leaned to her seat,and closed the door roughly.

      I.HATE.HIM!

     She walked while stomping her feet to show protest to that Shrek guy(ugh!) who was standing in front of the bookstore with that spectacles guy.Whereas she knew,no matter how hard she stomp her feet,did he even care?

     Does he even notice her protest if she stomp her feet until it break? Hmph!

     Her left hand pulled the seatbelt while her other hand put her Crumpler King Single bag under her eat.Her blue Longchamp bag had already put beside her feet.But there's one weird thing? Why we did not move yet?

    "Someone had bad day,hmm?"

     Youngji quickly looked to the driver seat.She was astonished when he saw the person who was sitting on the driver seat.She was quite panic,she was ready to open the door and jumped out from the but the door was already locked.

     "This is your father's car,Youngji-ah.You don't have to go out." Said the guy beside her and chuckled.

     "Jinyoung-shii??" Youngji squealed.(How cool Youngji - sarcasm please.) She was shocked.Whenever she meet Jinyoung,she will transform into a polite girl.But,today,she had forgot to tranform.She was really shocked.

     "Your father have to attend conference call just now.Short notice.He told me that he already messaged you.Didn't you get it?" said Jinyoung,while change the gear and the car started to move.There were not much car on the street now.When she heard Jinyoung explanation,she pulled her Longchamp bag and started to opened the zipper.

    "Youngji,wear your seatbelt."

    The hand which still searching for her phone spontaneously reached the seatbelt.That who she was,whatever Jinyoung said,she will just follow it.She did not dare to disobey him.

    Well,more to speechless to talk to Jinyoung.Her father's staff,Jinyoung,got a special service from her father than any her father's staff.To her ,Jinyoung got every type of her dream husband - kind,lovely,friendly,good-looking and so on.But,there was lack of Jinyoung - this guy,Jinyung had already engaged.

    Youngji had known Jinyoung ever since he had worked for her father,two years ago.Her mom also liked him,but her father had already told them thatt he was off market.Not available.Well,people had said,all good guys are taken,right?

    Since that day,Youngji had teached herself to accept him and treated him like a brother.And,it worked with her friend's help,Kim Eunji.Eunji told her,"don't like the person.Like his personality only.That guy was already taken.Maybe you'll get a husband who have the same personality,just like Jinyoung." She succeed,but she cannot help it when her heart skip a beat whenever Jinyoung appeared suddenly.Just like now.And that was why,she always avoided from meeting Jinyoung,who was driving the car right now.

     But this case can't be helped,because Jinyoung really close to her father and her father had treat Jinyoung like his own son.He always told Jinyoung to take her and he just followed her father because he was kind.The black Dopod finally found.Jinyoung was right,her father did sent her a message.

   I have a meeting right now.I had already told Jinyoung to take you.Can you?If you don't reply in one minute,I assumed that you'd agree.

     Youngji creased her eyebrows.One minute? That was fast! This is not fair! What a brilliant idea,appa.She was mumbling about complaning her father without any voice.She was unaware that Jinyoung can heard her mumbling that was not supposed to people listen to.

    "What did you say,Youngji-ah?"

    Youngji surprised when Jinyoung suddenly talked to her.She shook her head."No..nothing.Haha."She smiled.

   "What are you doing at the bookstore? You want to buy some book?"

   Weird,Jinyoung tend to only smile and did not talk to her.Youngji rarely heard his voice.

    "Yeah,but it was for Lily."

    Jinyoung nodded.

    "So,did you get the book? I saw you didn't buy anything right now." Jinyoung asked her.Instantly,Youngji can feel her mood started to darkened."No...,"her voice became low because she suddenly remembered that Shrek guy.She still mad at that guy.Before Jinyoung notice her darkened mood,she quickly said,"That book was already sold out.Maybe I neeed to find it again."

    "Ooo." Jinyoung nodded again.Youngji also nodded.Then,she felt that she was acting like a woodpecker.She straightened her seat and looked out,watching the scenery at the outside.

    "Have you already eat?"

   "Yes.Eh,no.I mean..,"Jinyoung chuckled.Come on,Youngji!Don't embarassed yourself."I mean,I did not have dinner yet."

   "Do you want to eat first?"

  "It's okay.I can take dinner at home.What about you?"

  Jinyoung shook his head."Not yet."

  "Oh,if that's so,we can go eat first.I can wait for you."

  "No,I just want to ask you.Youngji-ah.I don't want my daughter's boss got gastric."He replied and chuckled.When she saw Jinyoung chuckled,she can't help but chuckled too.

   "So,I just sent you back home?"

   "Ha,yes..emm." She smiled.

   After that,they did not talk anymore.She only looked at the outside.Without she noticed,she sighed.Thankfully,Jinyoung did not heard her.

   When will you find any guy like this,Heo Youngji? She sighed again.Suddenly,the Shrek's guy face appeared.Oh.My.God.She felt wanted to hit her head at the window instantly - wanting the face of that Shrek's face gone forever.

*

*

*

     WHEN SHE ARRIVED at her house,there was a storm.When she got out from the bathroom,it was raining.She quickly closed her window.The phone which was on the table was ringing,showing a message came.Youngji took the phone,it was from Lily.

      Did you get the book?

  • I didn't get it.There was a green Shrek had already took all the book.
  • Wahaha who is this green Shrek? Wait,I thought Shrek was indeed green right

 

      Youngji chuckled when she read Lily's message.

  •   I'll tell you later.You'll come home next week,right?
  • Yep.Btw,I heard that the novel will be reprint,but I dont know when will it be.They said it'll be sell on the book fair next year.You don't have to find it anymore,unnie.Just wait for it to reprint

       

      She raised her eyebrow when she read Lily's reply.Reprint? Thank god.She do not have to worry about finding the book anymore.When she remembered the incident at the bookstore,if she didn't think about herself,she will just beg to that guy.But she still sane enough to do that idiot thing.Hmph,just look at his face,she knew that guy was not a gentleman.Eventhough they just met,she already made a conclusion.That Shrek guy was not a gentleman.And,she still cannot forget that striking green shirt that he was wearing(eww..)

      Youngji,it's not good to make prejudice to people.Appa don't like to label people without getting aquainted with them.Youngji shook her head and lightly hit her face.She dried her with a towel on her head and shivered when a cold air blew into her room.Well,I think the rain will not stop any soon,huh?

 

 

Words : 2762