Part 1/1 (FINAL)

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stares and keep staring at the boy beside him. He's probably being a creeper but nah, who cares. He just want to say 'Hi', only a 'hi' to the boy beside him but damn it, he can't. It was as if his lips was frozen and he can't say anything, at all. He wants to know the boy, but well, his all shy personality didn't let him.

"Uh, I'm sorry but if you don't mind, can I, uh, use your phone for awhile?"

There, Chanyeol was still frozen and the boy had just talked to him. His voice was beautiful and god, it was very sweet that it even can make him get diabetes or something. As he was back to his sense, he turns around to the boy.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure you can- I mean, you can." Chanyeol said and he wants to just facepalm himself for blabbering and probably look stupid in front of the boy but lend the boy his phone anyway.

"T-thank you." The boy said and take the phone from the taller boy's hand before he quickly type in some number and call someone not that Chanyeol really mind though. Chanyeol can totally sees how the boy was a bit nervous or maybe he was just afraid but as the phone call connected, the smaller boy sighs in relief and the conversation goes on the phone and Chanyeol tries his best not to tries to heard what they say. It was only 2 minutes and the boy already finishes using his phone.

"Thank you so much, uh, what's your name?" The boy asked and Chanyeol tries his best to not look at his lips .instead, he failed though. He was a bit hesitates to say his name but what kind of trouble will he got into of he tell the boy his name?

"I'm Park Chanyeol. What's yours?" He asked back and offered a small smile to the boy.

"Baekhyun; My name is Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun said and smiles to the boy.

And Chanyeol didn't want to admit that his heart skipped a beat.

----

"Jongin, help me please." Chanyeol said and Jongin didn't even spare a glance to his Hyung and still stares at his phone.

"Your problem so basically, you are the one who should solve it." Jongin said as his hands start to types something on the screen and Chanyeol peeked at what Jongin have been doing.

"Who are you texting with?" He asked and the other boy almost hit Chanyeol's hand with his super sharp elbow.

"Chanyeol Hyung, don't ever scare me like that again! And by the way, whoever I'm texting with, there is no connection with you." Jongin said and Chanyeol only scoffs at the younger boy.

"Jongin, you're so childish, you know." Chanyeol said and Jongin tries his best to ignore what the boy had said to him.

"If you're not childish then please just listen to what I will talk about because god, Jongin, this is-" "Hyung, you are blabbering." Jongin cut him off and he stopped talking and frowned for a bit before he decides to just talk.

"Jongin, today I meet this guy and oh my god, he is so beautiful, I don't even know how he get that beauty. Omg, Jongin, what if he comes from the heaven? That will be very ridiculous but what if its true?" Chanyeol said and Jongin had tries his best not to smacks the stupid boy on the back of his head.

"If he comes from heaven and you can see him then maybe you had died so practically, no. Well, now that you tell me about your love life, I actually have a thing to say. I- Chanyeol, I met this guy yesterday on the supermarket and he's way too cute and now I'm friend with him but Chanyeol, I think I'm in love with him!" Jongin exclaimed and Chanyeol didn't like how the boy was way too energetic. Jongin was always like that when he's happy though.

"Oh, right, what's his name, Jongin? Just so if you want to know, Baekhyun is the name of the person I tell you." Chanyeol asked and at the same telling Jongin a thing though Jongin doesn't really care about it.

"Kyungsoo; That boy name is Do Kyungsoo."

----

"KYUNGSOO! THE BOXES WON'T MOVE BY IT SELF! HELP ME HERE!!" A high pitched sound comes fills the room and Kyungsoo only sighs. Baekhyun was always like that since they were still in their 5th grade. The two had moves to a new apartment and even if they are friends, the two live together since it will also be easier to go to work since both works together.

But the two is definitely not a thing; Certainly not.

"I'M COMING!" He shouted before he walk to the door only to see many boxes literally waits for him to lift it to the inside. It was all Baekhyun's fault without no doubt and Kyungsoo tries to plan something for the other's death. They will only move to a new apartment which is located still in Seoul and only on the different side of Seoul but the boy pack his things and even going on a shopping spree like he want to move to Hawaii for the rest of their lives.

"You should lift all these boxes to inside, okay?" Baekhyun said before he lifts half of the boxes and then leave Kyungsoo alone as he comes inside. Kyungsoo sighs, it's all still Baekhyun's fault.

"You are the new neighbors, right? Do you need help?" A voice was heard by Kyungsoo and as he looked up, he was very shocked. God, if Kyungsoo is on his 30s, he probably already faint and if he was on his 50s, then he mostly had die at the time.

It was the guy from the supermarket; Kim Jongin.

----

"PARK CHANYEOL, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!" Jongin shouted to Chanyeol as soon as he enters his house and Chanyeol only stares at him with the 'are-you-high-or-what' look.

"What is it? You sound really happy and it felt like a disaster will come to me, you know." Chanyeol said and Jongin smacked the boy on the back of his head.

"Aw! Why do you hit me so hard?" Chanyeol hissed and Jongin just shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter