Final

Such a Beautiful View
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – I don’t know if I’m right or really wrong, but I read somewhere that Minho shares a room with Taemin and Onew, so that’s what I’m going by…don’t shoot me if it’s wrong…

* * *

Have you ever had one of those moments where you feel about ten paces behind everyone else? Like you’re not doing well enough to please yourself, regardless of what others say?

Yeah, now you feel Minho’s pain.

“Ugh,” he groans as he replays the cut down clip he’s stored on his laptop, staring straight at the wall as he attempts to complete the dance move for once and for all. Every time he tries, he forgets to move his arms down and then around, or he loses his step and trips onto his knees, or he just completely mind blanks.

Luckily for him, the rest of the group has gone out for tea and so he’s the only one in the dorm. He has the clip on a constant replay on his laptop, so that’s the only sound besides his frustrated groans and moans.

For one of the easier sequences of moves, and a short sequence at that, Minho really cannot seem to get it. It’s angling the arms down, then a kick of some sort, and then running the hands down. So why does Minho manage to forget to move both of his arms at the same time, and then kick himself and end up on the floor?

Taking a break, Minho runs the song the whole way through and tries going through the whole dance to see if it flows better. He also sings, though not putting much concentration into it as he goes along with his eyes closed.

“I agree.”

Minho’s eyes fly open as he spots Taemin leaning against the doorframe with a cocky smirk.

“What?” He asks impatiently to the maknae as he pauses the song. “I was busy,” he huffs out next. A hand is run down his face as he wipes the sweat from his brow.

“I was agreeing. It’s a beautiful view.”

“Tae, I’m not really in the mood for your flirting tonight. Aren’t you supposed to be out, anyways?”

“I was. I came back to get my phone. Do you need some help with the dance? I can text Jonghyun and say I don’t feel well?”

Minho sighs and falls on his back. “No, that’s fine. I’ll get it.”

“No, you won’t. Not like that. You’re kicking with the wrong foot for a start, so you’ll learn it wrong and then wonder why Key is screaming at you.” Taemin enters the room and bends over the desk, flicking the song again to play the shortened clip, but at a slower pace. Minho thinks it must be halfway slowed, but to be honest he’s a little taken aback that their youngest would pass up food as a swap for helping Minho d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter