Research

Research

"Are you watching ?"

Hanbin released a girlish squeak of surprise, reflexively slammed his laptop closed, and then turned around to face Bobby. He hadn't heard the older enter their dorm suite; had thought that he'd have the place to himself for another hour.

"What? No! Of course not," he scrambled, his face flushing to a shade just shy of tomato. "You're early, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be meeting Mino?"

When Bobby remained silent, clearly waiting for some kind of explanation, Hanbin sighed in resignation. "It was just, um, research," he mumbled.

Bobby raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Research? What, YG's planning to invest in the industry, so you just had to watch some?" Bobby's expression shifted to a worried one as he continued, "Hanbin-ah, are we not going fast enough for you? Because I thought we're on the same page about this. That this was new for both of us, and so we didn't want to rush anything. But if you need to watch because I'm not satisfying enough for you..." Bobby's sentence trailed off.

"No, no, that's not it at all!" In spite of his complete embarrassment, Hanbin got up off his chair and crossed the room, quickly wrapping up his boyfriend in a hug. "We're totally on the same page, I swear, and you are more than satisfying enough for me."

Hanbin squeezed Bobby a little tighter, and then took a step back as he continued, staring down at Bobby's feet instead of meeting the stare. "It's just that....we haven't had yet, but we've been getting closer to it. And I just wanted to, I don't know....I mean, it sounds stupid when I say it out loud, but I wanted to be prepared. You're generally more experienced than I am, and I just wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing, when we get to that point. I wanted you to think that I was good at this."

Now it was Bobby's turn to step forward and wrap his arms around Hanbin. "Believe me, you have absolutely nothing to worry about," he declared, his voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "God Hanbin, you can just by looking at me. I can tell you for certain that you are very good at this."

Hanbin couldn't control the shiver of arousal that ran through his body at the combination of Bobby's y tone and the rapper's body pressed firmly up against his own. Without another word, Hanbin leaned in and captured Bobby's mouth in a demanding kiss. Maybe now would be a good time to try out some of those moves he'd just seen on film.