Chapter 1

Aomine x Kise

gosh where's that Aominecchi....... it's 9am already and he's still not here? FOR GOD SAKE HE'S ALWAYS LATE " 

It's a bright Saturday morning and Kise is sitting on a bench at a basketball court near Kuroko's house. Aomine asked Kise out for a basketball game and KIse was kind of excited for today as it's been long since they have met outside.

Yo. " Aomine walked towards Kise with two bottles of drinks in his hands and he tosses one bottle to Kise. " Thought you might like a drink. "

" .... You can't be serious right? "

" You don't have to thank me for the drink yeah know. "

" Not the drink.... "

" Then? " Aomine sits on the bench, beside Kise, and opens the drink to have a sip.

You......You........ YOU FREAKING MADE ME WAIT FOR AN HOUR. YOU TOLD ME TO MEET YOU AT 8AM AT THE COURT NEAR KUROKOCCHI'S HOUSE BUT YOU'RE AN HOUR LATE? "  Kise shoots up from his seat.

" Calm down Kise. It's not like it's the first day you know me. "

" You're hopeless. " Kise sighs and tosses the ball to Aomine. " You're not wanting to sit down all day right? "

" You think you can beat me? "

" Are you kidding me Aominecchi? I'll trash you. "

" That's very funny, coming from a kid that always lose to me. "

" Kid? KID? DUDE I'M LIKE OLDER THAN YOU AND YOU'RE CALLING ME A KID? "

" Alright alright let's play. But I'm not expecting you to win me today though. " Aomine stands up and winks at Kise.

You're unbelievable. "

-----

huff... puff..... huff... puff.... "

" You're already panting to this extent? Kise ah, you'll never win me like this. "

" Aominecchi...... you're strong but.... today is just not my day. "

Kise and Aomine stops playing after 15 minutes, with the score of 34-49.

" Actually you're not that bad, you just need improve more. But whether you'll win me?... That I'm not sure. " Aomine lies down on the bench and drinks his drink.

" Aominecchi.... I don't know if anyone told you but you're actually very cool and handsome when you're on the court. " Kise takes his towel and sits down on the floor, leaning against the bench.

" I get that a lot. "

" You know what Aominecchi, I hate you. "

" HUH? That's sudden. Are you sure you hate me? "  Aomine sits up and puts his drink on Kise's head.

" Erm..... please don't do that Aominecchi.... you're pressing the bottle on my head and it kinda hurts.... "

" So do you hate me? "

" Nope not at all Aominecchi! In fact, I love you so much! To the moon and back! "

" That's more like it. " Aomine removes the bottle from Kise's head.

" Hey Aominecchi, do you want to grab lunch together later? I know this restaurant that sells really good steak- "

" Forget it. We're eating lunch at somewhere else. "

" ....? Where's that? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE COOKING FOR ME AOMINECCHI!!! ARE YOU GOING TO COOK MY FAVOURITE STEAK FOR ME? OH MY AOMINECCHI YOU- "

Aomine finishes his drink and throws the empty bottle at Kise. " Don't get too ahead of yourself. I'm not cooking. We're going somrwhere else for lunch. "

" Where's that? " 

" You will know later. "  Aomine throws the ball at Kise, " Enough rest. Let's continue. "

-----

After finishing the game, Kise and Aomine walks towards town and Aomine stops outside a normal looking shop. 

" Heh? Aominecchi? This is the shop you're talking about? "

" You got a problem with that? Don't judge it just by looking at it's outside. The old man in this shops cooks very well. Just that he's a bit slow. "

" Hai hai whatever Aominecchi says. " 

With that, Aomine and Kise enters the shop.

Oh? Aomine? Is that you? "

" Yeah. Two servings of the usual please. "

" Okay sure. Coming right up. Take a seat and wait. Is that handsome young man your friend? "

" HELLO! I'm Kise Ryouta, nice to meet you! "

" He's irritating and always get on my nerves. "

" What? I'm irritating? " Kise pouts. 

Well to be exact, you're a pain in the . "

Kise and Aomine just sat there, staring at each other with that.... stare.

" You two have been staring at each other for the past 10 minutes, how much longer are you going to stare at each other like that? I feel like the ceiling can collapse soon. " The old man placed two servings on the table, along with two canned drinks.

Psh he's irritating. " Aomine said, while opening one of the canned drinks, taking a big gulp.

Don't choke on yourself. "

" Stop talking and just eat. " Aomine slams the drink on the table.

-------

AHHHH I'M SO FULL. AOMINECCHI THIS IS SO GOOD. "

" Obviously, since I'm the one who recommended it. "

" Keep that pride away. "

" So where do you want to go now? "

" LET'S GO SWIMMING! "

Without hesitation, Aomine throws his empty canned drink at Kise's face.

MUST YOU BE SO VIOLENT AOMINECCHI "

" Well, because it's you Kise. "

" Me? " Kise's eyes shined brightly. 

Because you're a pain, that's why I'm this violent. "

" What a disappointment Aominecchi. "

" Eh Kise, why not we head over to Midorima's place? "

" WHAT? Hell no. I want to spend time with you alone Aominecchi~ "

" Ew get away from me. "

" Why not we over to your house? "

 

Ignoring Kise, Aomine takes out his phone and dialled Midorima's number.

Hello? Aomine? What do you want? "

" Can me and Kise go over to your place? "

" No. "

Midorima hangs up on Aomine.

 

Looks like he rejected you, Aominecchi. "

" I'm going home. " Aomine puts some money on the table and leaves the store. Kise does the same and went after Aomine.

AOMINECCHIIIIIIIII " Kise runs after Aomine.

" Go away. " Aomine said calmly, not turning back and walking straight. 

Why don't we go for another game? "

" No. I'm tired. Just go home Kise. "

" AH I KNOW! WE CAN CALL KUROKOCCHI AND KAGAMICCHI OUT FOR A MATCH? 2 VS 2. "

" It's obvious who'll win. Why bother? "

" Oh come on Aominecchi~ You'll never know! "

Aomine came to a sudden stop and enters the shop to his right.

" Eh? EHHHHHHH? AOMINECCHI YOU READ? "

Aomine slams the door at Kise's face. Kise opened the door and followed after Aomine. After walking around the store for 20minutes, the two went out.

So what are we going to do now Aomiecchi? "

" Go home. "

" OH I KNOW! " Kise grabs Aomine's hand and ran off, dragging Aomine behind him.

------

Kise. Please. Stop. "

" Alright Aominecchi! We've reached! "

Aomine's face turns black. " A-An ar.....cade? You can't be serious.... "

" I'm dead serious. LET'S GO! "

Kise pulls Aomine around the arcade and played many stuff. They walked pass the small basketball machine and Aomine suddenly stops.

Aomine points at the basketball machine. " Kise. This? "

" This? Aominecchi I'm scared your shots will break the machine. "

" I'll be extra gentle. " Aomine puts the coins into the machine and starts playing. Kise had no choice but to play along as well.

AOMINECCHI PLEASE HAVE MERCY. The machine is going to break soon.... "

" I'm already being gentle though. " Suddenly, they see smoke coming out from the machine. " Erm okay maybe not. Let's go Kise before the machine blows up. "

" ....... I told you Aominecchi..... "

" Let's go home Kise. "

------

On the way home, Kise keeps talking about his school stuff to Aomine but Aomine showed no interest.

Oi are you even listening? "

" No. "

Suddenly, a group of guys appear in front of Kise and Aomine.

Aomine, I haven't forgiven you for that last game. "

" Oh? You want to find trouble? "

" Let's settle this with another game. "

" How about no? "

" If you don't, you'll regret it. "

"  Psh. Let's go Kise. "

" Wait Aominecchi, how about we just play with them? No harm. Anyway we can beat them with only the two of us. "

The leader of the group of guys looked insulted. " The two of you can beat the 6 of us? Are you kidding me? "

" Believe me, just me and Aominecchi is enough to trash the 6 of you. "

------

" You...... you guys are monsters..... "

" Told you! And guess what? Aominecchi and I didn't even break a sweat hah. "

" L-Let's go! "

" Psh what a bunch of weaklings. "

" AOMINECCHI!!!! YOU WERE SO COOL JUST NOW! "

" Kise, stop. Don't fangirl here and now. "

" You know Aominecchi... I love playing with you. Ever since i joined Kaijo, I really missed you and Kurokocchi. We had so much fun in the past..... I- "

" STOP, KISE STOP. PLEASE DON'T. I'm straight okay. "

" AOMINECCHIIIII "

" Stop. "

" Aominecchi.... can i ask you a question?... "

" Yeah? "

" Do you...... "

" No. "

" I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISH MY SENTENCE. "

" No. "

" Aominecchi..... "

" No. "

" AOMINECCHIII "

" Oh my gosh stop whining like a little girl. What do you want to say? "

" Can we play again together? With Kurokocchi and the others too! "

" Seriously?... That's all you've got to say? I thought you were going to say.... ah nevermind. Its disgusting to even- "

" AOMINECCHIII I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! " Kise jumps onto Aomine and hugs Aomine so tightly to the point that Aomine's face turns purple.

Kise.... LET GO. "

 

A/N: The ending though HAHAHA sorry if the story ended abruptly/it wasn't interesting enough. Hope you guys enjoyed it! :-) Do leave a comment if you guys have any thoughts~