I'm Sorry

It's Okay, That's Love (ONESHOT)

Minho put his head in his hands. He was alone in the practice room. He glanced at the clock, "2.36am". He forgot how it felt to be promoting again; how long had he been in here?

Suddenly, the door opened, and Minho turned to look.

"Yuri", he said.

Yuri looked sheepishly at him. "Hi. What are you doing here so late?". Minho shrugged. "The concert's in a few weeks and so is the album, might as well prepare, right?". Yuri nodded. "So what are you here for?", he said glancing at the clock. "At this nightmare of an hour". "Recording", she replied. Minho hummed his reply. "Well, I'm exhausted, I'll be heading home now", he said. He didn't know why, but he needed to get out of there. He walked past her, but unfortunately...

"Minho".

He felt a soft hand in his; a touch so soft, but so powerful, that he couldn't move. He resisted from clamping his hand around hers as he felt her turn around.

"Can we talk?".

"Crap".

He turned to look at her. "I'm sorry", she said.

He threw a confused look her way. "You were probably... surprised, weren't you?" she said.

"W-what?" he stammered. What was she playing at here?

"You've... probably seen?".

Crap, he was trying to forget it too.

Yuri's dating news had been a hot topic ever since it was released to the public. He knew he had to be happy for them, but this piece of news gnawed at him. Hell, she didn't even tell him herself!

"Oh, that? Yeah I, uh, did", he said. "I'm sorry", she said again. A small smile formed on his lips. "Don't be, it's your life, I can't have a say-" Minho cut himself off when he finally looked at her. Yuri looked away from Minho, into the abyss of his right, and he could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey, what's-"

Yuri looked up at him. "I feel so bad", her voice cracked. "Hey, hey". Minho hated to see her crying. He enveloped her in a hug; his powerful arms gentle against her seemingly fragile figure as she clung to his waist. She finally let the tears fall, and it soaked his sleeve.

They stayed like that for what seemed like forever, and Yuri finally broke the hug. "I'm not even sure about it. I don't know why- I'm sorry I just"-. "Hey, sshh", he said, her hair. "It's alright".

"I should've been better",
"You're not at fault, I am",
"You don't understand I-",
"But it's completely fine",

Their banter went on and on like this, shooting back encouraging comments at the other. In the end, Yuri finally stayed quiet.

Minho put a finger under her chin, making her see eye to eye with him.

"It's okay", he said again.

"Are you sure?" she said.

He gave her a small smile. "Yes".

He enveloped her in another hug. He put his face in her hair and softly kissed her head. He savoured the familiar smell of her shampoo. He wasn't going to get another opportunity to do this. They were going their separate ways,

But it's okay, that's love.