Chapter 2

Eternity Of Music - Vixx Leo

By the time Minji came home it was around 8:20 at night. Only ten more minutes until she can see Leo again. Every day after high school, she would work until 7:30 pm and took the bus home. She had to work to get the money for school and the necessary items. Her aunt and uncle would never give her money or food so she had to work and cook for herself. Luckily her aunt and uncle weren't home so she won't be beaten tonight.

By he time she got ready for bed it was already 8:28. Only two more minutes left. She heard her aunt and uncle drunken footsteps coming up the stairs. For precaution, she locked the door knowing that the beatings would be much worst when they're drunk and lied down on the bed letting sleep succumb her.

Minji slowly opened her eyes when she felt someone caressing her face and saw Leo smiling down at her on the bed. They immediately embraced each other before Leo led her to the piano. Although Leo always plays for her when they meet, she was still at awe at Leo's piano skills.

Minji saw some music sheets scattered at the edge of the bed and picked one up. "Are you composing a new song Leo?" Leo looked up from the piano and nodded. He walked over to Minji and picked her up. Minji was surprised and started to laugh when Leo twirled her around. Once Leo finally put her down, Minji turned to face Leo and asked, "Leo so you know how to dance?" Leo started to look at his feet. Although he doesn't speak much, Minji knows how Leo feels by his actions. His actions says that he doesn't know how to dance and feels slightly embarrass. Minji just smiles at Leo and led him to the center of the room. Soon she started to sing one of the songs they composed together.

Take my hand, take a breath

Pull me close and take one step,

Keep your eyes locked to mine

And let the music be your guide

Leo soon joined in the song making it a special moment between the two.

Won't you promise me ( now won't you promise me,

that you'll never forget )

We'll keep dancing ( to keep dancing )

Wherever we go next

Just as they reached the chorus, they started dancing all around the room like a prince and a princess.

It's like catching lightning the chances of

finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way

we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance ( can I have this dance )

Can I have this dance

Just as Minji was about to walk away, having already taught Leo the steps to dance, Leo immediately pulled her back to him. He started to sing the next notes to the song while staring straight into her eyes.

Take my hand, i'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know i'll catch your through it all

Smiling at him, Minji started to sing with him the rest of the song, knowing that they both want this moment to last.

And you can't keep us apart ( even a thousand miles,

can't keep us apart )

'Cause my heart is ( cause my heart is ) wherever

you are

It's like catching lightning the chances of

finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling

the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on

getting better

So can I have this dance ( can I have this dance )

Can I have this dance

Oh no mountains to high enough, oceans too wide

'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

What we have is worth fighting for

You know I believe, that we were meant to be, Yeah

It's like catching lightning the chances of

finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling

the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better 

So can I have this dance ( can I have this dance )

Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance

As the song ended, Minji and Leo looked at each other in the eyes. They slowly started to lean in until the ringing of the clock suddenly pulled them apart signalling it was one minute to 6:20 am. They stared at each other and felt extremely sad knowing that Minji has to go. They immediately hugged each other no wanting to let go. " Don't ever forget me," Leo said into her ear. Minji smiled up at Leo and slowly started to walk away. " I will never forget, Leo," she replied. Just as she was about to disappear, she heard from Leo something that surprised her. "Saranghaeyo."

Minji woke up with a gasp and slowly started to realize that she was back in her room. After thinking about her time with Leo, she finally realize what Leo had just said. "Do you really mean it Leo?" she asked herself. After some thought, Minji smiled to herself and promise to say it back to Leo the next time we meet.

************************

Their dance is similar to the video. Hope you like it and please comment. The song is High School Musical ' Can I Have This Dance. '