Final.

Love at first Punch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop right there you !” A blonde haired girl was chasing after a short brunette.

 

“Wow, is that some kind of shooting going on now?” A short brunette saw a girl around her height ran past her.

 

“YAHHHH!!!” The brunette turned around upon hearing a scream, but when she did, she was greeted by a punch.

 

“OUCH?!” The brunette hold her cheek, feeling her gums bleeding.

 

“Give me my wallet back!” The blonde girl stretched her hand out.

 

“What wallet?! I don’t even know you!” The brunette put her hands at the ends of her waist.

 

The brunette brushed her hair off her shoulders because she was sweating a lot.

 

‘Oh my… She’s smoking hot.’

 

“Hello?!” The blonde waved her hand in-front of the brunette’s face.

 

“Excuse me, are you perhaps chasing after the girl who ran into that way?” The brunette asked because the blonde must have mistaken her as the girl she’s chasing after.

 

“Y—yeah… Isn’t you?” The blonde asked.

 

“No… That girl has short hair, and I have long hair.” The brunette thanked God for her perfect eyesight.

 

“Are you sure you’re not lying?” The blonde eyed the girl in front of her from head to toe.

 

“Hey! I was just about to go to the convenience store ahead and got punched by you out of no reason!” The brunette said and pointed at her swollen and reddened cheek.

 

“I’m sorry then, you look so much like the robber. She stole my wallet aish. Anyway, this is my name card.” The blonde handed the brunette her name card.

 

Kim Hyoyeon

 

Muay Thai Instructor @ Lee’s Training Center

 

Tel: 82-9-4022-9832

 

Email: [email protected]

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon held out her hand, waiting for Hyoyeon to stretch.

 

“Hi.”

 

“You’re a boxing instructor, that explains why your punch hurts so much.” Taeyeon rubber her swollen cheeks.

 

“I’m so sorry, let me bring you to the clinic.” Hyoyeon laughed and holds Taeyeon’s arm, leading her to the nearby clinic.

 

Taeyeon felt blood rushing to her cheeks, her heartbeat was beating so fast when Hyoyeon touched her. She wasn’t sure what that means, but didn’t want to believe that she has fallen in love with Hyoyeon.

 

“Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon shouted into Taeyeon’s ear.

 

“Y—yes?!” Taeyeon was startled.

 

“Hahaha! You’re so cute like that!” Hyoyeon pinched Taeyeon’s cheek. “Anyway, the nurse needs your ID.”

 

When it was Taeyeon’s turn, Hyoyeon wanted to follow Taeyeon in but the latter said its fine and that she should wait outside. Hyoyeon agreed since it was what Taeyeon wanted her to do. 

 

“$105 for today.” The nurse said, Hyoyeon immediately took out her credit card to pay for the bill.

 

‘Why do I see a halo above her head…? Is she an angel?’ 

 

“Taeyeon, why are you looking at me like this?” Hyoyeon asked with a blank face.

 

“Nothing. Do you want to have coffee with me?” Taeyeon asked, then worrying if it sounds too much like asking her out for a date, instantly forgetting it’s their first meeting.

 

“I would love to, but I have an appointment with a student later. Unless you wanna wait for me… Then I can have dinner with you later.” Hyoyeon said and winked.

 

“I’ll wait for you!” Taeyeon replied almost immediately. She cursed herself in her mind.

 

“You’re such a cutie. Alright then, let’s go.” Hyoyeon held Taeyeon’s hand and led the way to her training center. Taeyeon was looking down all the way just in case Hyoyeon would see her reddened cheeks.

 

After a five minute walk, they arrived at Hyoyeon’s training center. Hyoyeon let go of Taeyeon and ran to another girl whom welcomed them at the entrance.

 

“YA! Kwon Yuri!” Hyoyeon hugged the tanned girl and they both gave each other a kiss on the lips.

 

Taeyeon’s heart sank the moment she witnessed that scene. She scolded herself for imagining so much, even imagining how it would be like to be Hyoyeon’s girlfriend. Even though it’s their first time meeting, Taeyeon is sure that she’ll make Hyoyeon her girlfriend. But her dreams shattered.

 

‘I should have known… Why would a perfect girl like you still be single?’

 

“Taeyeonie! Come!” Hyoyeon gestured Taeyeon to go to them.

 

“She is Yuri, my cousin! And she is Taeyeon, a friend I made probably an hour ago.” Hyoyeon pulled their hands together so they can shake it. Taeyeon was dumbfounded, did she hear the wrong word or did Hyoyeon introduced wrongly? The girl she kissed on the lips is her cousin?

 

“Taeyeon? Are you there?” Hyoyeon waved her hand in front of Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Yuri-ssi… Is your cousin?” Taeyeon bravely asked, she didn’t know where she got that courage from.

 

“Hahaha, you must be shocked because we kissed each other right? Sorry, that we frightened you. We lived together since young and we’re really close. We even opened this training center together! I don’t know when we started being like this but don’t worry! It’s always a peck, nothing more than that.” Hyoyeon has explained this a thousand times because people always mistook them as a couple.

 

“Yeah! Baby, your student is waiting for you already.” Yuri hit Hyoyeon’s buttock and the blonde girl ran to one of the room.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t help but feel jealous. She shouldn’t feel this way but she IS feeling this way. She finally admit that she fell in love with Hyoyeon. At the same time, she is glad that Yuri is just her cousin and nothing else. And that means, Taeyeon still stands a chance!

 

“Taeyeon, come here.” Yuri led Taeyeon into a room which looks like a rest room. Except that this is locked and out of bounds to people unless there are special needs.

 

“Hi, Yuri.” Taeyeon started off with a rather awkward greeting.

 

“I’ll go straight to the point. I can see that you’re interested in my cuzzie.” Yuri winked.

 

“W—what…? How did you?” Taeyeon looks at Yuri with her big round eyes.

 

“She’s a pretty attractive girl you know, if I ain’t her cousin I’ll definitely go after her.” Yuri said.

 

“I don’t know… I just met her today and I fell in love.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“It’s possible. I fell in love the first time I met my ex too. Hyoyeon is a girl who needs love too so go ahead and go after her.” Yuri smiled faintly and had her arm around Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

After two hours, Hyoyeon’s lesson ended and Taeyeon was standing outside her room, eagerly waiting for the blonde girl to come out so that she can give her the energy drink she brought from the lunch room.

 

“Oh, hey Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon tapped on Taeyeon’s shoulder while wiping her sweat with a towel.

 

“This is for you.” Taeyeon handed Hyoyeon the energy drink.

 

“Thanks ya sweetie! Gimme probably about 15 minutes? I’ll shower and we can go for our dinner date.” Hyoyeon looked at her watch.

 

“Did you just… Said it’s a dinner date…?” Taeyeon mumbled but loud enough for Hyoyeon to hear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter