One.

Five Years of Us.

  Sunggyu squealed as he was roughly pressed up against the door of the bathroom he and Woohyun currently occupied. 

  He didn't have long to register the stinging pain of his head slamming against it though, as Woohyun chose that moment to ferociously attack his exposed neck. All teeth and tongue and plush, wet lips roaming the area possessively. Sunggyu screwed his eyes shut tightly, biting harshly on his lower lip to avoid any questionable noises escaping his mouth. He desperately clung to the front of Woohyun’s shirt, unsure of whether to push him away or pull him even closer. 

  ‘Five years, Gyu. Five ing years I've wanted this, I've wanted you. I can't wait longer.’ Woohyun tore his lips away from Sunggyu’s neck to breath against the skin. Sunggyu whined, squirming helplessly against the hard body trapping his own. 

  ‘H-hyun, we can't, n-not now!’ Sunggyu pleaded, but his hands nevertheless found their way into Woohyun’s smooth, silky locks, nails digging into his scalp. 

  They were currently on a break from filming Infinite’s  5th anniversary special and barely five minutes before, Sunggyu was sitting happily chatting away to the other members whilst Woohyun eyed him from the seat beside him. When Woohyun piped up that he wished to speak to the leader privately, it never crossed Sunggyu’s mind that Woohyun would drag him off to the bathroom to the current position they found themselves in. 

  Woohyun stilled momentarily, face pressed into the cook of Sunggyu’s neck, fists clenching in frustration against the door, either side of Sunggyu’s head. Sunggyu relaxed slightly, untangling the fingers wrapped in Woohyun’s hair to instead through it soothingly. Woohyun continued to take deep, shuddering breaths, trying to calm himself. Sunggyu shushed him quietly, willing away the obvious pressed against his hip. 

  Sunggyu wanted this too, oh god, he really did and Woohyun, as always, was ridiculously hard to resist, but he still had his leader’s head on, aware that despite how much they both needed this, it would have to wait until they were in the safe privacy of their dorm. 

  Cupping Woohyun’s face gently in his hands, Sunggyu brought it up to lock his eyes onto Woohyun’s lust-clouded own. He brushed his nose against Woohyun’s and gave a small reassuring smile. 

  ‘Hyunnie, I want you too’ he whispered against Woohyun’s lips, ‘but can you wait just a little longer, until we get home?’ Woohyun closed his eyes and took a final deep breath before returning Sunggyu’s smile. He nodded slowly and closed the distance between them, brushing his lips softly against Sunggyu’s. 

  It was a promise. 


  So guys, here's the first part! Very short, I know but the continuation of this will be a lot longer! I'll have it uploaded tonight or tomorrow morning (: