Blanket Kick

Blanket... Kiss?!

Jimin's palms kept itching.

 
He couldn't help it; this problem had been on his mind for a while, and he needed to get it off his chest.
 
The problem at hand being, of course, Hoseok.
Jung ing Hoseok.
Of course, the two of them loved seeing the fans get all riled up, so they used skinship and stupid acts to get them screaming when on stage. But today... Today it had gone too far.
He and Hoseok had devised a plan as soon as the choreography for one of their songs, Blanket Kick, had been released. They'd decided to wrap their arms (and sometimes even legs when when Hoseok was feeling particularly playful) around each other, kissing each other on the cheek or shielding their mouths for a seemingly passionate fake makeout session. 
 
But today that plan had gone a little further than expected. 
 
Jimin had leant in towards Hoseok with a grin on his face, knowing the reaction they'd get as they got the same one each and every time they did this song. 
 
But still, he hadn't expected Hoseok to lean in, smoothing his hair down before grabbing his cheeks and brushing his lips against his own.
 
Jimin's body had jumped like a livewire, pushing him towards Hoseok to feel his lips against his own for real. Hoseok had pulled back with a confused look before continuing amidst the now frantic crowd, leaving Jimin with an odd tingling in his stomach. 
 
That feeling had refused to shift, and as Jimin marched determinedly down the hallway towards the bedroom he shared with Hoseok and Taehyung, (thankfully, Taehyung was out grocery shopping with Seokjin), he had decided what he needed.
 
He threw open the door and swallowed the lump in his throat as best he could, steeling himself as he crossed his room to his own bed.
Hoseok had been led down, reading a magazine, but let it drop onto his chest to look at Jimin.
"Hey, Jiminnie. What's up?" He asked with a weary sounding voice, looking drained.
 
Jimin just shrugged, throwing his stuff down onto the bed and unpacking. It had been a long flight back from the first part of their tour- he was thankful to be home now. 
Hoseok moved to sit up, the now abandoned magazine fluttering to the floor.
"Something's wrong, isn't it? You can come and talk to Hyung about it, if you want." 
Jimin turned to look, not daring to meet his gaze just yet. Instead he watched his hand as he patted the bed beside him.
 
Jimin stood, deciding plopping down next to Hoseok would be a good start to his confession.
"So what's up?" Hoseok asked with a grin, his hand now moving to Jimin's back to draw relaxing circles on his skin. All they did was make him more tense.
 
"Hyung, about the concert..." Jimin began, keeping his own gaze on his itchy fingers that refused to stop fidgeting.
 
"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."
 
Jimin looked up to Hoseok with a laugh, surprised that the words had come from Hoseok's mouth at the same time as his own.
"Jinx!" Jimin said with a grin, relaxing into the arm Hoseok had now wrapped around him. 
 
Hoseok chuckled a little, shaking his head. 
"Seriously though, I'm sorry if it made you feel weird or anything. I didn't think anything of it..." Hoseok trailed off, leaving Jimin to continue.
"No, no! It's fine. I, uh... It was nice." Jimin fell silent, stumped as to what to say in such situations.
Hoseok paused, before laughing.
"What's so funny?!" Jimin asked incredulously, a sheepish smile forming on his own lips out of embarrassment.
Hoseok's laughed faded, though the grin remained.
 "...You liked it, didn't you?" 
It was Jimin's turn to laugh. "Wh- well, I..."
Hoseok looked at him expectantly, so Jimin just shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"I... Suppose it was alright, yeah."
 
Hoseok scoffed, rolling his eyes. "just 'alright'," he made quotation marks in the air, shaking his head. "Yeah, sure. That explains why you jumped into my arms like a in' fish." Hoseok turned from sitting beside Jimin to fully facing him. "You like me."
 
Jimin went quiet, his mouth forming a silent 'O' for a second as he tried to form words, before closing so he could stare down at the mattress. He'd hit the nail on the head, and he wasn't sure where to go from here.
"...Wanna do it again?" 
Jimin's head snapped up, his mouth opening and closing once more.
"Yeah, you usually do open your mouth when you kiss, Jimin, but you're supposed to wait until their mouths are touching yours," Hoseok teased, before using his fingers to push his chin up, closing Jimin's mouth. 
"So," Hoseok was shuffling closer, placing his hands on either side of Jimin's waist and looking up at his dumbfounded face. "Is that a yes?" 
All Jimin could do was nod, swallowing thickly.
 
Hoseok smiled, his eyes trained on Jimin's lips. "Ah, which part of the song is it?"
"You don't have to do the rap!" Jimin laughed, his hands coming to wrap loosely around Hoseok's neck so naturally he didn't even register his actions.
"Hey, I gotta set the mood! Now, lemme think..." Hoseok shifted slightly, bringing his hands up to Jimin's cheeks. 
 
"My eyes follow your eyes, nose, lips..." He began in a hushed tone, running his fingers over Jimin's cheeks. Jimin squirmed with a sheepish smile, taking his gaze off of Hoseok's to shuffle away from his gaze.
 
Hoseok pulled him right back, pushing his chin up to look at him.
"But please don’t misunderstand!
I can’t hold it in when I see you, this is such a pain..." Jimin's eyes shifted down to Hoseok's lips, deciding to shut him up himself. 
 
"You shouldn't keep me waiting, hyung~" 
 
Hoseok's next words weren't even formed before Jimin pulled him in.
Hoseok sighed as if in relief,mostly from a release of on his part, arms coiling around Jimin's waist to pull him against his chest. 
 
"Someone's eager." Hoseok whispered, eyes still closed.
Jimin smacked his chest playfully.   "Shut up!" 
He pulled away, crossing his arms. 
"I'm not your friend anymore!" He said in a teary voice, though the smile playing on his lips betrayed him. 
Hoseok laughed with him. "Awww, I'm sorry, Jiminnie!" He decided to play along, pouting. 
"Pleeeeease forgive me? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" He clasped his hands together, giving him a puppy-eyed pout.
Jimin's act broke immediately. 
 
"Alright, alright," he chuckled, giving him a quick smile. "You're forgiven." 
Hoseok cheered, but his smile soon disappeared. "Good. Now get back over here, we have unfinished business," He patted his lap this time, leaning back against the pillows.
Jimin crawled onto his lap, straddling him, and sighed. "The things I do for you, Hyung," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around his neck once more. 
"You know you love it really," Hoseok mumbled back, hastily putting a hand at the back of Jimin's head to pull him in.
 
Hoseok wasted no time in sliding his tongue into Jimin's mouth, arms wrapped tightly around his waist. Jimin tangled his fingers into his hair, tugging hard and even yanking the soft strands when Hoseok's hands began to move. His fingers caressed his skin gently, ghosting across his shirt before slipping under it. Jimin's back arched, Hoseok's fingers warm and so ticklish that he couldn't help but gasp, moving lower and lower-
 
"We're home!" 
A familiar voice called from the living room, a door slamming shut  behind it.
Jimin and Hoseok pulled away from each other, looking at each other whilst frozen. 
"We'll finish this later?" Hoseok muttered, more a question than a statement.
Jimin nodded, placing his hands on Hoseok's cheeks to pull him in for one more sneaky kiss. Hoseok smiled, brushing his thumb over Jimin's lips as he untangled himself from his arms.
"I'm, uh..." Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, a habit he had when stressed. A habit that was endearing to Hoseok. "I'm gonna go... Visit Jungkook."
It took Hoseok a moment to snap out of his daze, a Jimin-induced stupor. 
"... What? Oh, yeah. Of course." Hoseok grinned up at him, grabbing hold of Jimin's hand and kissing it quickly. "Have fun!"
 
Jimin nodded with flushed cheeks, before scampering out the room.
 
Hoseok waited until the door was closed to melt down. 
He flopped face first onto the bed, grabbing the sheets and kicking whilst screeching into a pillow as he thought of the boy he'd wanted to kiss for so long.
 
The same boy who, much to Jungkook's confusion, was doing the exact same thing next door.