Trust Me

Dreams Come True

"Why are we watching this movie? It's freakin' creepy," you asked your sister.

For some unknown reason you both somehow chose to watch Pinocchio before going to sleep that night. Not a good idea. This was definatly one of your least favorite of the Disney classics. The film was just as terrifying as you remembered from you childhood. First the wooden boy is threatened to be killed with an axe by that gypsy guy, then all the kids turn into donkeys!

That's just wrong. You felt chills fall down your spine just thinking about it. 

"Because you told me you wanted to watch Pinocchio!" Nicole said, rolling her head towards you. You and your twin sister shared a bedroom, each having a full sized bed within the reasonably large space. 

"No, I said I wanted to watch Teen Wolf," you groaned.

"Wow, you sure? I didn't hear you say that," she replied, "If you had we would have watched it. That would be much more enjoyable than this." You sighed before shifting your position on your bed.

There is no way I would have said I wanted to watch this. Way too many weird, dark themes. And how on earth does Teen Wolf even sound close to Pinocchio?! 

"It's fine. Let's just go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow." Your eyes were getting pretty strained from the TV. Your sister reached for the remote and turned the screen off. 

"Did Carolina text you about when we're going to meet there?" She asked. You lazily rolled over and checked your phone. The time flashed as the screen . It's nearly twelve AM, you noted. There was a new message notification. You opened your phone to reply to Carolina's mesages.

 

 

"She said 9:30," you answered, plugging my phone into its charger.

"So we should be ready by 9? That means I have to wake up at 8:15..." Nicole mumbled as she rubbed her left eye. You could tell that she was tired; you both were. You moved your pillows and blanket around to accommodate your preference before snuggling into the sheets. Suddenly, Nicole  walked across the room towards the window. You pushed yourself up a bit to see what she was doing. 

"Nicole?"

She pulled the curtains away and looked up to the sky. "What do you think would happen... if I wished on the second star to the right?" she asked in a whisper. 

"What?" you exclaimed, now sitting up against the headboard of your bed.

You knew she absolutely loved Peter Pan. One could easily tell he was her favorite Disney character simply by walking into your bedroom. One of the room walls was painted black, allowing for Nicole to draw Neverland with colorful chalk. Personally you weren't sure what your favorite character was, but you did like Treasure Planet, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin (because of the Aladdin show in California Adventure). This was the first time you had been asked such a question.

"I mean, do you think something could happen?" she reiterated, "The song from Pinocchio said when you wish upon a star, your dreams will come true." You yawned loudly, covering your mouth with your hands before replying, "So why do you want to wish upon the second star to the right? What will that do?" 

Nicole turned and smiled at you. "I mean, if you think about it, the magic from Pinocchio plus the magic from Peter Pan could some how double the chance of our wishes coming true!" 

You laughed softly, resting your head in your hands. Totally amused by your sister's logic, you answered, "I guess that makes sense. What should we wish for then?"

She thought for a few seconds.

"Definitely something long term. We don't want to waste a wish like this." You nodded your head. "Definitely. How about... for an adventure?"

"An adventure?" Nicole asked, tilting her head to the side, "What do you mean?" 

You smiled. "Like... for the rest of our lives to be one big, magical adventure! Starting tomorrow!" Your sister pursed her lips a bit, thinking over your proposition before a grin crept up her face. 

"I LOVE IT! LET'S DO IT!!!" 

"Shhh! You're going to wake Mom and Dad!" 

"Oh yeah, oops..."

You quickly checked your phone. "It's 11:56," you told her. Your sister jumped in delight. "Then we need to make our wish on the dot! At 12:00!" 

You groaned quietly, "Do we really need to? Can't we just do it now?" She shook her head. "No! We need to do this properly." You rolled your eyes before getting out of bed and walking over to where she was. 

"Fine, I can waste 4 minutes of my precious sleep." Nicole laughed, "Ha, you know you'd be checking Instagram in bed before you fall asleep anyway." "True," you answered with a smile.

The two of you waited until finally it was 12:00 AM. You both looked at each other before looking up at the beautiful navy blue sky. To be quite honest you weren't sure which star Nicole was referring to as the supposed "second star to the right," so you decided to wish upon the second brightest star you could see. That should be close enough, right? Closing your eyes, you whispered your wish under your breath. "I wish for my life to be a magical adventure, with people who I can trust to walk with me every step of the way."

After being (painfully) awakened by beams of sunlight shooting through your window (because Nicole forgot to close the curtain), you brushed your teeth, combed your annoyingly long hair, and chose your outfit before applying a bit of makeup. Not too much though, it was going to be hot today. You and your sister grabbed your things quickly after and hopped into your car. Nicole plugged her phone into the car and began blasting music as you pulled out of your driveway onto the street. And soon, after taking a few side streets, you entered the freeway.

After a few minutes of driving you heard both your phone and your sister's go off.

"Is it Carolina?" you asked, keeping your eyes on the road as the lanes merged. "Yeah, hold on," Nicole said as she opened her messages. 

After a few seconds of silence, your sister let out a disheartened whine. "Aw man!" You glanced at her before shifting your eyes back to the front. She looked upset.

"Carolina said she can't make it!" Your eyes widened. "What? Why?!"

"Her mom forgot to tell her about a family reunion thingy, and now she can't come!" Nicole said.

 "Are you serious?!" you shouted.

"Yeah," she replied.

"This ..." you sighed, switching lanes, "So much for a magical adventure." The car was filled with silence for several minutes.

"Hey, well," Nicole began, "We can still have a good time together! Disneyland is still Disneyland. We can get our birthday pins in Main Street, ride all our favorite rides, and see Mickey and the Magic Map! We can even go to the Aladdin Show to see if Jonah is playing Aladdin!" You continued driving in silence, thinking about what Nicole had said.

You did have the option of turning around and maybe hanging out with your neighbor Brian for the day.

Your train of thought was interrupted by a, "It's going to be a great day, I can just feel it! Let's go, okay?" from Nicole. You glanced at her. There was a glint of excitement in her eyes. And with a quiet laugh, you smiled and nodded your head.

"All right, let's go to Disneyland," you agreed before facing the road. It would be a few more minutes before you exited the freeway.

Having parked your car in the parking structure, the two of you went through the usual: first getting down the escalator, then traveling on the tram, going through the bag check, and finally getting to the front of the entrance line to show the cast members your passes. The line was longer than usual because it was summer. An aspect of Disney which you disliked.

"Ugh, I hate when it's summer. It gets way to crowded with tourists," you whispered to your sister, who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! And this whole 60th Diamond Anniversary thing is just bringing in more people," she said.

"Like, people get out of our house~" you laughed jokingly. The two of you went so often you felt as if the happiest place on earth was your second home.

The two of you waltzed into Main Street USA, excited for what the day had in store for you. Walking up city hall, you got in line to get your birthday pins. There was about eight people in front of you, so you scrolled through Instagram as the line moved. You think Nicole was looking at Snapchat or something because she kept laughing as she stared at her phone.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The male cast member asked with a smile. You grinned.

"It's me and my sister's birthday! Could we please have birthday pins?"

The man nodded and smiled before grabbing two and a sharpie. "Of course. Names?"

"Nicole and Christen," your sister answered.

He quickly jotted down the names and presented you and Nicole your pins. "Happy Birthday Nicole and Christen! And have a magical day!" 

"You too!" you said with a smile before turning to head down the street.

"Where should we go first?" your sister asked, yawning as she looked over at you. You shrugged, turn your head towards her.

"Eh, not sure. Maybe an idea will hit m- AAUGH!!!"

You felt something slam into your body, forcing you backwards and smashing your back onto the ground. The sound of footsteps surrounded you, along with concerned whispers. Something heavy was on you, and all you could focus on was the pain your felt from the back of your head. "Ugh..." you groaned, bringing your hands to cup your throbbing skull.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Oh my gosh," you heard an unfamiliar voice ask.

The crushing heaviness rolled off your body, and you felt the sensation of another pair of hands holding your own.

"Can you hear me? Can you open your eyes?" It took everything in you to force your eyes open. The sunlight was blinding. But as your eyes focused, you could slowly see the outline of a person, staring down at you with anxiousness.

"Oh crap, that looks painful. Oh god..." The boy whispered under his breath, "I'm so sorry! Let me help you!"

You were pulled up to your feet by the stranger and steadied against one of the shop walls. Taking a deep breath, you tried to massage the pain away. "Ssss-" you hissed, "It hurts..." The stranger then pushed your hands aside and gently pressed his fingers against the back of your head. Your then realized that your beanie had been removed by their hands. Still clenching your teeth in pain, you gazed up and locked eyes with him, gasping quietly.

Oh frick, he's cute...

His dark eyes sparkled brightly as he looked at you. Slightly tossled brown hair swept flawlessly to the side. Everything about his face was gorgeous. From his high nose bridge to his perfectly shaped lips, even with a troubled expression he look amazing. Gosh, you could not look away from his lips. You felt your heart begin to beat faster as you stared, unable to even process what was happening.

"Feels like there's some blood. Hold on, I have something to clean this with in my ba- Ouch!"

Before the stranger could finish his sentence, a hand flew straight across his face. A loud smack resonated in your ears as you realized a red mark had been left on his face by none other than your sister.

"WHO THE FRICK ARE YOU? CAN'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING? YOU ALMOST KILLED MY SISTER!" Nicole shouted angrily.

"I already told you it was an accident! He didn't mean to-"

"I'm not talking to you!" Nicole shouted at the stranger beside her (who was also quite attractive, but definitely not your type).

"He's right, it was a complete accident. I wasn't looking where I was going," the first guy explained, still holding his red cheek in his hand, "I'm sorry I ran into your sister. But if you would just let me open my bag I have some wound cleaning wipes and band-aids."

Nicole gave him a mean look, jeering a bit before finally nodding her head.

"Fine, I'll forgive you if Christen forgives you."

All eyes turned to you, and you glanced back at the boy who knocked you over. His eyes shown with sincerity. You nodded your head. "I forgive you," you smiled softly, "Could we please get the band-aid now?"

He grinned at you, his eyes forming small crescents as he replied, "Thank you. And of course! Let me get that right now."

He held you steadily by the arms as he led the four of you over to a bench. "Excuse me," his friend asked, running ahead to the two girls occupying the bench, "This girl's head is bleeding because my friend ran into her accidently. Would you mind scooting over so he can treat her?"

The two girls eyes widened. "Of course," one of them answered, "We were going to go anyway. Here, you all can sit." "I hope you feel better," her friend added as they stood to their feet and walked away smiling.

"Sit here," the first guy told you. He placed you in the center of the bench before taking off his backpack and pulling out a small bag.

"What's your name?" you blurted out, feeling your face flushing slightly when he gazed up at you with a sweet grin.

"My name is Sehun, and that's my best friend Luhan," he answered, gesturing over to the boy on the opposite side of the bench. You realized your sister was beside you, so you leaned your back against hers to rest a bit as Sehun got the wound dressing wipe out. "Sehun... that's a nice name," you said.

He opened the wipe and tilted his head to the side, "Thank you, and your name is Christen, yes?"

"Ah, yeah," you replied, "And my twin sister's name is Nicole."

"Happy Birthday Christen~" he said with a grin.

How did he know it was my birth- Oh... the pin. Of course. 

"Could you please turn your to the left? I need to wipe the blood off and clean it before putting the band-aid on," he asked.

"Oh, right," you answered, turning to face your sister. "Nicole is a nice name too, and happy birthday" he said, continuing the conversation. "Huh?" your sister asked, quickly turning her head towards the both of you. She obviously wasn't listening, too engrossed in her conversation with Luhan.

"He said you have a nice name and happy birthday," you told her. She smiled smugly and answered, "Thanks. Now make sure you don't run into any more people and you can get on my good side." Luhan began laughing loudly, covering his mouth with his hand to drown out the noise. "I'll try my best," Sehun said.

You then felt something cold and wet touch the back of your head. "Ssss-" you hissed. The wound dressing stung a bit, but you knew it was killing bacteria. "Hey, its okay, almost done," Sehun whispered, holding your left shoulder to calm you down. You were thankful you were facing the other direction, or else he would have seen your cheeks blushing.

Unfortunately, Luhan was facing your direction (due to talking to Nicole) and smirked slightly when you both locked eyes. Shoot.

"All done," Sehun said cheerfully, placing the band-aid on your head. "Thank-you," you replied.

You turned to face him, greeted by two hands placing your beanie back on your head. "You're welcome. I'm really REALLY sorry about running into you," he said, "It's been such a long time since I've been here, and I just got a premium pass! I was just so excited I couldn't control myself." You switched back and forth between locking eyes with Sehun and staring at your fingers, which you played with nervously.

"It's okay. Disneyland is an exciting place. That's understandable," you said with a shaky voice. "I still feel really bad about it though... I could have caused you some serious brain injuries..." Sehun whispered, a sad look gracing his usually smiling face. He looked at his feet for a few moments, before suddenly snapping his fingers and looked back at you. "Hey! How about I treat you?"

"What?" You blinked, cocking your head the the side. You were confused.

"To make it up to you, I will treat you all day!" he answered with a grin, "I'll get you anything you want, and stay by your side to make sure nothing happens to you!"

"This sounds like a cheesy way for you to ask me out," you chuckled, raising a brow.

He bit his lower lip and wiggled his eyebrows, leaning so close that you could feel his breath hitting your face. "What if it is? Would you go with me?" he whispered lowly, his voice having dropped an octave. You squealed internally. The close proximity making you feel hot and uncomfortable.

You quickly pushed him back and answered, "If you stop acting like a predator, then maybe... I'll consider it." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down before gazing back up at you and laughing. 

"All right then~" he agreed.

Suddenly a thought of worry flashed in your mind. "What about my sister?" I can't leave her," you said. Sehun tilted his head playfully and motioned for you to glance in the other direction.

"I don't think Luhan can leave her either," He chuckled softly before raising his voice to talk to Luhan, "How about a double Disney date?" 

You looked at Luhan, who had somehow managed to make Nicole flustered (she was holding her cheeks in her hands).

"Sounds perfect to me," Luhan responded, "How about you Nicole?"

"U-Uh, sure?" She answered, quickly glancing at you.

"I'm fine with it. Let's go then," you said, standing to your feet. The other three followed in suit.

"Double Disney date! Woo!" Sehun cheered, standing happily beside you as the four of you stood in line for the Peter Pan's Flight ride in Fantasyland. Although you were almost to the front, line moving pretty slowly. So you decided to lean yourself against one of the wooden fences.

"Wow, did you coin that phrase?" you said with a smirk. 

There is no way this guy isn't a player. Sure, he's awkward (and cute)... but he's also pretty smooth. He must have practiced or something. 

"Hey, I just got my pass renewed and I haven't been here in a while, so no, it isn't coined," he said defensively. He then leaned in close to you, pressing you against the wall. Your foreheads were pressed against each other, and your heart began to race as you stared into his dark brown eyes.

"But, if we go on more of these kinds of dates, it will be," he said in a playful tone, sticking his tongue out cutely. 

On the inside your were gushing, but you couldn't let him know that. You were feeling a mix of being both irritated and strangely attracted.

"Psh, you need to chill, boy," you answered, pushing him away from you, "You keep doing that and I'll take my sister and leave."

"Aw, don't do that," he whined, tugging on your sweater sleeve. You were amazed at how fast he could change from being manly to being adorable.

"You sound like a four year old complaining," you said, rolling your eyes at him. He pouted his lips, suddenly holding onto your wrist like a child.

"If you leave then I won't get to buy you Dole Whip or a Turkey leg~ Plus," he said, pulling you a bit closer for him to whisper, "I think Nicole and Luhan are hitting it off quite well, don't you?"

You looked forward quickly. Nicole was sitting on one of the aforementioned fences, swinging her feet back and forth while Luhan stood in front of her. The two were laughing loudly because of something Luhan had said. You couldn't help but agree with Sehun. 

They do look like they're having a great time together.

"Let's have a good time too, okay?" He said. You looked at him, staring at his features attentively to see if he had any hidden intentions.

To your surprise you found absolutely none. His eyes were shining with complete sincerity. 

"Okay," you breathed softly, causing another smile to appear on his face, "But don't try to do anything, or I'll hit you harder than my sister did."

"All right, I won't do anything," he laughed with a goofy grin.

You stood for a few more minutes, inching forward continuously, getting ever so close to the boarding area. More people had decided to get in line around that time, and you were thankful that you took Nicole's suggestion and got into line when you did. Who knows? If you hadn't you may have never had time to go on the ride.

"So, what have you been up to this summer?" Sehun asked, tilting his head in curiosity.

"Nothing much. I work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday," you said.

"Oh really? What do you do?"

"I work with kids," you explained, "It's kind of like a summer camp."

His eyes brighten up. "Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I had a younger sibling," he confessed.

"Do you not have any siblings?" you asked, "Between me and Nicole I'm the oldest."

"Well I do, but he's three years older than me," he said, "But I've always imagined that it would be fun to not be the youngest."

"Seems like you have a soft spot for kids."

"Oh yeah! I love them! I work at a day care sometimes and the ones there are awesome!," he said, taking his phone out, "Let me show you a picture."

He unlocked his screen and opened his gallery to show you the picture he was referring to you.

"Cute~" you said with a smiled.

"It's our turn!" Nicole said excitedly, walking forward onto the boarding conveyor belt with Luhan. You and Sehun walked closely behind.

"Hey, who's going with who?" You asked quickly. You had to decide before you missed your turn to get on the mini boats.

"I want to go with Nicole!" Luhan proclaimed, smiling happily as he glanced at your sister. She glanced at you to see if it was fine."Yeah, sure," you answered.

"That leaves you with me, princess," the voice of Sehun said behind you. "Don't call me that, my name's Christen."

Luhan and Nicole had already gotten into their own boat. Sehun then took your hand and led you into another one. "But you're so pretty, how can I not call you that?" He asked loudly so you could hear him over the theme music, which was getting louder by the second. 

"You're really cheesy, you know that?" You said, pulling the safety bar down on both your laps.

"It's just how I am," he chuckled, sticking his tongue out playfully.

The ride went smoothly, surprisingly. Once the two of you got to the part where you fly over Neverland surrounded by stars, you heard him gasp in awe. 

"Wow, I forgot how much I missed this ride," he said.

The boy then leaned forward and spread his arms out, pretending to fly. "Kaaw, kaaw~" he said, imitating a crow.

The darkness hid the smile that graced your face, and you tried to smother your laughter in your hands.

"Stop that, you're disturbing the peace," you said with a smack to his arm. Although you couldn't see him, you were almost sure he was pouting at you again.

"Why did you hit meh?" He whinnied, rubbing the spot you smacked.

"Because you're annoying me. And it wasn't even that hard."

"Wow, so violent."

"Shut up and enjoy the ride you idiot."

"I'm not an idiot, I am a prince and you are my princess!"

SMACK 

"OW! See, this is what I'm talking about!"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up already?"

"...Fine."

As the ride continued, you were reminded of the wish you and Nicole made at midnight. 

I wished for an adventure on the second star to the right, but I got this dork instead.

"I really love Peter Pan!" Nicole said, smiling as you all stood in line for some Dole Whip. The line was so long it went all the way down the street. 

"We can tell," Luhan said, smiling at her brightly. You swore Luhan looked like someone had cast a love spell upon him or something. He was totaly entranced by your sister.

"She's been in love with him since we were little," you explained. The line shifted a bit so you motioned for everyone to get into the shady area. You and Nicole leaned yourselves against a fence, staring at all the people walking away with that glorious ice cream treat.

"Looks like you got some competition, huh Luhan?" You heard Sehun whisper. He snickered and poked the other boy, only to have his hand slapped away.

"Oh yeah, what about you and Christen?"

"I'm her one and only!" He proudly proclaimed. You shook your head and face-palmed yourself.

"What's wrong?" Nicole asked, a concerned look in her eyes. "Nothing. He's just being stupid again," you whispered.

"Sehun?"

"Yeah... Anyway, how's Luhan?"

Her eyes sparkled in excitement as she answered, "He's really nice! A real gentleman, and he carries the conversation well!" You chuckled at the dream face your sister was making.

"You wanna switch?"

"What? No way! What's wrong with Sehun?"

"Like I said, he's stupid," you replied.

Nicole peered over your shoulder, analyzing the two guys talking behind you. "Hm... stupid in a cute way?" she asked.

You blinked, thinking for a few seconds before shrugging your shoulders. "Eh, maybe..."

"Aw! This is really cute!" Nicole squealed, hugging you tightly. She had a tendency to get overly excited sometimes.

"Shhh!" you hushed, hoping the other two had not heard your conversation. 

"Can I hug Christen too?" you heard Sehun ask, his hands placed cutely around his face.

"I have the right to hug her because I'm her twin. You're not, so you can't," Nicole said proudly. Sehun pouted. You turned your head quickly so you wouldn't give into his expression. 

Ugh, he's getting to me. I gotta keep my cool.

After for what seemed like YEARS of waiting, the four of you had finally gotten to the front.

"Four please," Sehun said smooth tone, pulling out his wallet to pay for the cold treats.

"It's fine, we can pay for ourselves," you said, pulling your wallet from your pocket. Sehun turned to you and pushed your hand down. "I can't let my princess pay for anything. And especially on her birthday! Let me, okay?" He said. You could have sworn his eyes sparkled when he said princess, but there was no way for you to confirm it.

Too entranced by his eyes, you muttered a quiet, "Uh, okay. Sure." He grinned and handed his money over the the cast member, who in turn gave each of you a Dole Whip ice cream.

"Man, I haven't had this in ages~" Sehun said with a grin as he took a bite out of his.

"Christen, you want to go watch Mickey and the Magical Map? It's on in a few minutes!" Nicole asked.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I just checked," Nicole said, holding her phone up to show you the show times. You nodded your head and answered, "Okay, let's go!"

"What's Mickey and the Magical Map?" Luhan asked.

You and Nicole froze on the spot.

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MICKEY AND THE MAGICAL MAP IS?" You gasped.

The poor boy shook his head, his lips frowning a bit. "I only came her a few times when I was younger. I got my pass with Sehun today so yeah... I have not clue," he chuckled. You could see a blush crawl up his cheeks.

"My poor fellow, you have not lived! We shall show you. Come on!" Nicole said with a smile. He nodded and the four of you made your way to the . 

"You know what it is, right?" you asked Sehun.

He turned his head towards you and swallowed a spoonful of ice cream before replying, "I know what it is. I've gone a couple of times with some friends. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" you grinned.

By the time you guys had gotten to the theater, the show was preparing to begin.

"Let's sit in the front!" Nicole said, pointing out four empty seats towards the front left. You followed after her quickly and sat down. You sat in the same order you had been sitting on the beach earlier that day: Luhan, Nicole, You, and then Sehun.

"Isn't the front where children should sit?" Sehun asked in a whisper.

"Not necessarily, and I'm a child at heart! Plus its more magical being in the front," you answered.

He chuckled at you and suddenly began petting your head. "You are cute and small enough to be one," he laughed, sticking his tongue out again.

"Did you just call me short?" you snapped, glaring up at him.

Dang it! Even when we're sitting he's taller than me. 

"No," he said, leaning his head down to be eye level with you, "I was just being endearing towards you. I find you really attractive TBH."

"Isn't that a bit too straight forward?" You said, trying to calm your heart down because it was beating so frickin fast you were almost sure he could hear it. 

"Hm, it depends. Is my straightforwardness working?"

"Stop being a predator!"

"I'm not! I'm just speaking my mind-"

"SHHH!" Nicole interrupted, "The shows going to start now!"

During the middle of the show when the medley was sung, Rapunzel and Flynn came out to sing you almost squealed. 

"Look!," You said to Nicole, "It's Caleb Shaw!" The two of you grinned brightly and waved at him. As he sang he made eye contact with the both of you, smiling a little before looking away quickly. 

"Who is this Caleb Shaw you speak of?" Sehun asked with an eyebrow raised. 

"Yeah!" Luhan added, his eyes darting back and forth between Nicole and the guy on stage.

"Oh, well we come here A LOT! So we recognize cast members and they recognize us," You explained.

"We always sit near the front, so he knows who we are. Plus we always wave to him at the end!" Nicole continued.

"Pssh, what's so great about him?" Sehun grumbled, slouching down in his seat.

"Uh, he's cute? There was this one time we saw him at Ferrell's and oh my gosh, Nicole got so scared she hid under the table!" you laughed, making sure you were quiet enough to no disturb the other audience members.

"I was freaked out, okay? What if he though we were stalking him?" Nicole said in her defense.

"Don't wave at him at the end," Sehun said, shooting an intense stare at you. "Uh, and why not?" you asked, "I can do whatever the hell I want!"

"This isn't even close to how we act when we see Jonah," Nicole said, causing both Luhan and Sehun tilt their heads. It was safe to say that none of you were paying attention to the show that much.

"Who the heck is that?" Sehun asked incredulously.

"Uh, my husband," You answered flatly. 

"He plays Aladdin in the Aladdin Show," Nicole added on. He gasped.

"No! He can't have you!" Sehun whinnied, suddenly hugging your arm, "When we go over to California adventure you are going to show me who this guy is!"

"Uh, sure." You said, "Now shut up, I want to watch the show."

"Fine." Sehun grumbled.

As the show was coming to a close and Princess Tiana belted her notes out, you tried to shake his grip off your arm. "Let go, Sehun."

"Nope, you're mine. I won't let you wave at Caleb whatever his name is."

"You know I can wave with the other hand, right?"

"...Dang it."

After the show the four of you went on several more rides. Thunder Mountain was a blast! Mostly because of Luhan, who screamed like a girl the who time. You, Nicole, and Sehun could not stop laughing your faces off at the noises erupting from his throat as he screeched in horror. Apparently he hated roller coasters, which was really surprising considering how calm and collected he acted while they walked around Disneyland.

"I HATE ROLLER COASTERS!!!" He cried (like a girl) as the ride took a drop where the 'danger zone' of the ride was.

"You're going to be fine!" Nicole reassured him, holding his hand tightly in hers.

After that you went Space Mountain. You reassured Luhan that this ride wouldn't be scary since although it was fast, there were no deep drops, only fast turns. Plus, it was in the dark, so you couldn't really tell where you were going anyway. He finally agreed and the four of you got fast passes (there was no way you would wait in that line) before heading to the Haunted Mansion to wait. The three of you were expecting Luhan to scream again once it started. But unfortunately he resumed his manly demeanor and remained completely calm. And you could tell that he enjoyed being next to Nicole. When the cast member instructed everyone to stand in the center of the room, Luhan made bee line straight to Nicole's side. It was cute. Unfortunately, Sehun did the same to you.

"You can hold onto me if you're scared," Sehun teased, offering his hand towards you.

"Psh, as if," you said, "Do you really think I need to hold your hand?"

He tilted his head as the haunting music filled your ears. The lights from above flashed and suddenly went black with a screaming sound effect resounding. He hummed to himself before looking back at you, although it was difficult to make out an outline of his face.

"Not really, but I thought you'd like to."

Once again, you were thankful for the darkness and loud noises which enveloped your face and heart beat.

"You really don't give up, do you?" you said, looking at him with your best unamused expression.

"Only on girls I really like," he said. He moved over to get even closer to you. You could feel his shoulder against yours.

"Oh really? How many girls has there been?"

"Hm..."he began counting on his fingers before pausing with a smile, "Just you. Don't you feel this connection?"

"What connection?"

"It is as if we were fated to meet on this glorious Sunday morning!"

"It's Saturday, Sehun."

"...this glorious Saturday morning!"

You sighed, shaking your head at his cheesiness. You then reached down, linking your fingers with his. Sehun gasped quietly. He quickly looked down at you with shocked eyes. You said nothing, but stuck your tongue out at him before facing forward to enjoy the rest of the haunting ride. You felt his hand tightening around yours.

During the rest of the ride your hands remained linked together.

Hey, it may not be the most romantic place ever, but I'm good with this.

"I like this... a lot," He whispered to you, his mouth so close to your ear you could feel his hot breath down your neck. You whimpered and pulled your head away quickly. How did he always manage to know what made you feel uncomfortable and all fluttery on the inside?

It was in that moment you learned that Sehun liked playing with your fingers as he held them.

Space Mountain was great! Thank God for fast passes. You guys were able to skip the horrible line and get into the ride quicker. It was invigorating! And the photo at the end was priceless. You and Sehun had huge smiles on your faces with your arms up in the air. Nicole had one hand up in the air, since the other was being clinged to by a shaken up Luhan. When you asked him about it he said he was less frightening than expected, and that he would willingly go on it again. Checking your watch, it was around 2:00 PM. 

"You guys want to eat lunch now?" you asked.

"Yes please! I'm starving," Luhan said, seconding the motion to get food.

"Where would you like to eat?" Sehun said, gazing lovingly at you. You flushed and coughed awkwardly, looking in another direction.

"How about Pizza Port!" Nicole suggested, smiling excitedly, "It's right down the street."

Luhan smiled. "If they have good food, I'm down!" Nicole nodded her head. "They do! Let's go!"

Your foursome walked through the large crowds of people (who were most likely getting into the long Space Mountain line. Hahaha, ers!) and made your way to the large space ship eating area. The guys offered to go get the food since they wanted to pay, and after some arguing, you and Nicole finally let them get in line. That left the two of you to find decent seats with some shade and wait for them to come back with the food. As you waited for them you decided to text Carolina.

 

 

You rolled your eyes and giggled at Carolina's comment. You could hear Sehun and Luhan voices calling for you and Nicole, so you replied with a quick, "lol message you later," before putting your phone back in your pocket.

"Over here!" You called, waving your hand in the air and motioning them to come over.

As they drew nearer the smell of spaghetti infiltrated your senses. You let out a happy hum as the Sehun placed a plate of Mars-inara with Meatballs in front of you, along with a side of salad. Luhan brought over the same for Nicole. They guys also managed to carry two extra plates and four drinks as well. You were quiet impressed with their balancing skills.

"Thank you," you told Sehun as he sat down beside you.

He smiled at you and began dividing the food evenly. "You're very welcome princess."

You simply sighed in response, having given up on getting him to stop calling you that.You ate your pasta, enjoying how delicious it was. The sauce to pasta ratio was a bit off, but it was good none the less. As you reached for you drink you felt Sehun tap you on the shoulder. You tunred your head quickly to face him, only to be poked in the face by ice cold fingers.

"Ekk!" you squeaked, immediately moving your face away from his hands. "Why would you do that?" you whined. The boy was irking you.

Sehun shrugged. "I just wanted to see what you would do~ And it was adorable if I might add."

"No you may not. Now stop and eat you food." 

"Where should we go after this?" Luhan asked. The boy had begun to stuff his face with the salad while the rest of you went for the pasta first.

"California Adventure! Please?" Nicole asked sweetly, "We could go on the Cars Ride, or the Tower of Terror, or the Little Mermaid!"

"And California Screamin', except for Luhan," Sehun added with a smirk.

You coughed on your food and both you and your sister began laughing loudly. Luhan's face flushed slightly and he looked down at his feet. 

"Sorry Luhan," you told him with a reassuring smile on your face.

"Yeah, sorry," Nicole followed, "If you don't want to go on it, I'll go on something else with you."

He glanced up at her with hopeful eyes, "Really?"

"Of course," She answered, nodding with a big smile. He grinned back and turned his attention back to his salad.

As you dug into your spaghetti, you heard Sehun slurp his pasta noodles loudly before swallowing. He had a very satisfied look on his face, as well as some marinara sauce.

"This tastes great!" He said as he shoved another mouthful into the bottomless pit that was his stomach. 

"Gosh, you're such a messy eater," you groaned, taking a napkin and leaning over to wipe his face clean. He froze as you cleaned him, leaning into your hand so you could get a closer range... or was it because he wanted to be closer to you? The world will never know...

After finally finished getting all the gunk off his face, you continued your meal as usual. However, even after several bites of your food you could not help but feel like he was starring at you. Dabbing your lips with a napkin, you glanced but at Sehun, who was indeed still gazing at your face. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"...What?" You said coldly.

"My princess wiped my mouth for me!" He squealed in glee before taking one of your hands and hugging it. 

"Oh my gosh, stop being like this!" You cried in annoyance.

"Aw, how cute!" a voice interjected.

"NO ONE ASKED YOU LUHAN!"

As soon as lunch was finished, you made you way out of Disneyland. It took a while to push through the crowds of people, but it was all worth it at the end as you stood before the entrance of California Adventure. Quickly getting of your passes swiped, the four of you walked down Sunset Plaza happily. Well, more like sweatily. It was freakin hot out. You knew it was going to heat up a lot, but you never expected this kind of weather. As you walked you made sure to retreat into the shade as often as possible to avoid sweating profusely. 

Praise God I put extra sunscreen on this morning. I better stay in the shade so I don't sweat, gotta look good on my date...

Wait... what? Why do I even care?

Exactly! I don't! 

Nevermind...

You went on a couple more rides. The exhilarating Cars Ride of course (one of your personal favorites), followed by the awesome Tower of Terror (just three of you since Luhan refused to go on), and then the Little Mermaid ride, which actually made you and Nicole a bit sleepy. Hey, the sounds of water plus the cool atmosphere can get to you after a tiring day at Disneyland. And after almost passing out in the underwater mermaid adventure, Sehun suggested that you all head to Off the Page to take a short nap inside the main lobby area, considering that it was a cool and dark place with couches. Drowsily, you and Nicole quickly agreed and made you way to the Hollywood Picture Backlot area. There were so many people (mostly tourists) gathering in indoors locations like you were in order to beat the the heat.

You entered the animation studio. The beautiful, peaceful atmosphere always captivated your senses and attention. It was indeed one of your favorite places in California Adventure. You guys adventured a bit through the different areas of the studio. You thought Sehun's favorite part was taking the Disney character personality quiz in the Beast's Library, while Luhan's was going to the Sorcerers Workshop. After your short adventures, the four of you found an unoccupied couch to sit on. Nicole made sure set her phone alarm to go off a few minutes before the Aladdin show Jonah was in would start, so you slept peacefully until you heard the ringing of the alarm telling you to wake up. You groaned as Nicole tapped on your head to wake you.

"Jonah is going to be in the next show!" Nicole said.

You grinned at the sound of his name, sitting up straight and stretching your arms as you replied, "Let's hurry, we got to get Orchestra seating!"

"Yeah, let's go so we can see the guy I'm going to beat up later," Sehun yawned, making an irked face at you.

You gasped, "Don't you dare hurt him! He did nothing wrong!"

"He's taking you away from meeeeeh!" Sehun cried, latching onto your arm again. You quickly smacked him on the head. He hissed in pain and you rolled your eyes.

"Why are you so concerned about this Jonas person, but so violent with me?!"

"It's JONAH, and its because you're being stupid again!"

"That's not a good reason!" a familiar voice interrupted.

"Once again, NO ONE ASKED YOU LUHAN!" 

Walking to the right, you walked down the street of the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. You quickly took out a blotting sheet from your bag and dabbed your face a bit. Thankfully the Hyperion theater was not extremely far. You motioned for the others to follow you quickly into the line for orchestra seating. Just in time too, since right when you got in line the cast members opened the doors to the theater.

As the play began, the lighting became dim, and you could hear the whimsical music began playing. The wandering merchant began his lines, and as the show progressed, you felt relieved that you could escape the heat and watch one of your favorite musicals. You glanced to the side. Luhan was completely enthralled by the special effects, and especially the opening with the Cave of Wonders. He an Nicole continued to whisper back and forth as the musical progressed. And once the open scene at the market began, you coudn't help be smile widely as you witnessed Jonah portray the character of Aladdin. You were captivated by his voice. Surprisingly, Sehun didn't say a word throughout the entire musical.

"He was okay," Sehun grumbled bitterly.

"What? He's amazing!" you said, giving him a bewildered look, "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Well can he rap?" He said, smirking, "Cuz I can."

You gave him the most confused expression ever. "Why on earth would he need to rap in the Aladdin Show?"

"Well why not?"

Shaking your head, you mumbled, "You are crazy. Jonah is a great actor and singer," before turn your attention to the attractions around you.

Suddenly he took your hand in his and held it firmly. You jumped slightly, completely shocked at his sudden actions. Glancing at him with widened eyes, you studied his eyes, trying to understand what he was doing. He understood your expression and leaned closer to you.

"He's just an actor, but can I be the real Aladdin to your Jasmine?"

You gulped. He was getting to you, but you knew you had to keep your composure.

"But I don't even know you that well," you whispered quietly, biting your lower lip, "This is our first date isn't it?"

"Hm, well we should change that, shouldn't we princess?" He asked, leaning down so he was face to face with you.

He smiled. "You're cute. Come on," he said, pulling you along with him.

"Wait, what? W-Where are we going?" You stuttered, glancing at Nicole quickly.

"May I take your sister somewhere for a moment?" He asked, also looking towards Nicole, "I want to show her something."

Nicole sent a piercing stare at him, analyzing him for his intentions. "You're not doing anything shady are you?"

Sehun shook his head before going over to her, his hand still holding yours as he whispered his plan to her. Nicole's eyes widened, a grin appearing on her face as he spoke to her.

"That's fine with me," Nicole said, "But I swear, if you do something to her-"

"I know, I know, you're going to 'hit me harder than you did when you met me.' Don't worry, I'll keep my princess extremely safe," He insisted, giving Niole a big thumbs up.

Your sister nodded her head and whispered to you, "Okay, I'll be with Luhan then. Text me if something happens, kay?"

"Okay," you whispered, nodding before getting whisked away by Sehun.

You were nervous. Nevermind, scratch that. You were EXTREMELY NERVOUS. Where on earth was he taking you to? What if he was actually a mass murderer? Or a demon who was going to eat your soul? Hundreds of crazy situations flew through your mind. And you were so occupied by them that you did not even realize that he had pulled you into a line. It wasn't until he coughed that he regained your attention.

"What?" You said, blinking in confusion, "Where are we?"

"In line for the Ferris Wheel," Sehun answered, pointing up to show you that you were indeed right beside the ride.

You started breathing fast, and your heart began racing. Sehun noticed your face paling and frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned about your well being.

"I-I can't go on that! I mean, I went before and it was kinda fun, but I hate the height aspect of it," You confessed, beginning to shake like a leaf.

"Hey," he said, tightening his grip on your hand, "Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

You continued to shake your head, pulling away from him trying to get out of line. But he only responded by pulling your closer.

"Christen, do you trust me?" He said, turning your chin to look at him in the eyes. 

You had already gotten to the front of the line and it was your turn to get on. Your eyes darted back and forth between him and the cast member trying to get you to board.

Do I trust him...?

"...Yes..." You whispered quietly. 

Sehun grinned happily, pulling you with him onto the Ferris wheel. You decided to sit beside him. If it were not for your nervousness due to the ride, you would have easily slipped your hand away from his. But the pounding of your chest signaled you to hold onto his hand tightly. Out of all the rides you had gone on at Disneyland and California Adventure, this one made you the most jumpy. Perhaps it was because it was high but moved slowly. The cast member closed the door to the car, and soon you began moving upward.

As you got higher and higher, you felt yourself getting shaky. But Sehun held your hand firmly the entire time.

"You're doing great, Christen. Everything will be fine, I promise," he told you, offering his shoulder.

"O-Okay..." you said, leaning your head on it.

The two of you stayed quiet for a few minutes. The ride rising higher and higher as you gazed out upon the Paradise Pier. The sun was setting beautifully, reflecting against the still waters below you. You could hear Sehun humming a soft tune for you, causing you to smile. It was a sweet and calming gesture.

"What's on your mind," he whispered.

"I'm just, a bit frightened," you said honestly. He shifted in order to get a better view of your face.

"Why are you frightened?" he asked, a frown upon his face, "Are you scared of... me?"

His eyes stared into your soul, and something about them caused you to shutter on the inside. Without even saying anything, you knew that he could read into your thoughts. There was something about him that completely enraptured you. You felt as if there was nothing you could hide from him, and that vulnerability you felt was terrifying.

"I'm scare of how much I trust you... I don't understand why I feel like I can confide in you so easily. It's not normal."

"Like I said, perhaps it is because we were fated to experience this Sunday night together!"

"Saturday."

"Saturday night!"

You rolled your eyes before laughing with him at his mistake. When the two of you had finally made it to the top, Sehun whispered for you to look out upon the landscape. You moved to sit across from him and sat at the edge of the seat, peering down at the magnificent view. You sat in awe of it, before Sehun reached over and took both your hands into his. He was blushing extremely hard, and looked away for a few seconds to compose himself before reuniting his gaze with yours.

"I-I know we only met today because I ran into you accidently, but I can't help but feel like we're fated," he began awkwardly, "You're the most amazing, funny, beautiful girl I've ever met. I'm being completely honest here. A-And I know that a lot of other guys probably see that in you... A lot of guys who are better than me, or who can take care of you better than me... And I know that I annoy you with my cheesiness and hyperactivity, but I wanted to ask if you could give me a chance? I-I really like you. I want to get to know you more and more, and I want to be the one who can show you a whole new world. Not Caleb or that Jonas guy. S-So if you would like, and if you could trust me, I would really like to take you out again... as my girlfriend? "

Did he just... Did he... What?

You couldn't process what was happening. Your mind was overflowing with questions, but you felt as if you were completely drawn to a blank.

"I guess that's a no then?" Sehun's voice said, breaking through your clouded mind.

You snapped out of your daze and locked eyes with him. "What? I didn't say that!"

"You didn't say anything..." He replied, a downcast look on his face, "S-Sorry, I just made everything awkward, didn't I? I'll shut up no-"

"Yes." you said, interrupting his sad train of thought.

He whipped his head quickly towards you, mouth agape and eyes wide. "For real?!" He gasped.

You giggled quietly, giving his hands a reassuring squeeze while saying, "For real~"

The brightest grin you had ever seen appeared on his face. And in his excitement, Sehun pulled you into a tight hug.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" He shouted in excitement, snuggling his face happily into your hair.

"Ah, still so cheesy," You giggled.

You rested you face against his chest, closing your eyes to enjoy the moment. As you lingered you found that he smelled of amber and sandalwood, with a hint of nuttiness. Being pressed against him, you could hear how his heart was beating rapidly, but you couldn't blame him since your was doing the same. Humming quietly, you nuzzled into him. Everything about this was absolutely magical. In his arms you felt secure and protected. You felt like you could trust him with anything. And in that moment you knew... your wish had come true.

Sehun shifted your bodies before leaning down and pressing a kiss upon your forehead.

"Happy birthday Christen."