Chapter 1

Vanished
"Bangtan Boys are missing?!"


 

Netizens are going crazy when rumors about one of the biggest kpop group, Bangtansonyeondan a.k.a BTS are missing was confirmed by an unknown source. Source says that he/she was working under Big Hit Ent. and confirmed the rumors by what he/she heard from the management. "It's so obvious.. People need to know the truth" He/she said.

 

 

Sources also says that the k-idol group grew tired of all the fame and was talking about quitting. They say that the management was very hard on them and are planning to file a law suit.

 
 

On the other hand, management denies all the accusations and released a statement saying there was no need to fear for BTS is only taking a break and are also taking the time to work on their new album.


 

What do you think?
 
Is BTS really missing?
 
or It's just a little break?
 
 

 
"OH MY GOSH!!!" Park Hara yelled, throwing the pillow she was holding to the TV. She was full of rage. There's no way all of this were true and she was sure of that!

 
 
'Management going hard on them... yeah right! They take care of their idols very well! Get your facts right media!' she thought.

 
 
Hara screamed once again, waking the dog outside. "OH shut up! I'm having a fangirl's crisis here!" She yelled through the window, before closing it. She took a deep breath and proceeded to her room

 
 
This girl.. Park Hara, a senior in their local high school. She's a dedicated her whole life in fangirling, especially to BTS.
 
 
 
She's the youngest in Park Bon Soo's family. A wealthy business man that's known all over Daegu and some parts in SoKor.
 
 
She recently moved to Seoul to be independent, but mostly to be closer to BTS.
 
 
 
A very, very dedicated fangirl she is. Ever since she laid her eyes on those bangtan boys, she promised herself to support them no matter what. As stupid as it sound, she loves those boys, she looks up to them and they are her inspiration.
 
 
 
Now that there's rumors that BTS has gone missing, If that was even a rumor, what would Park Hara do?
 
 
 
"Wait! What if they really are missing!?" Hara said to herself and stared at the wallpaper of her laptop which is no doubt, BTS. 'I cant just sit here. I need to do something!' she thought to herself. 
 
 
 
She sat in her room all by herself for hours doing what she think was the most productive thing to do in life, think. Thinking about BTS. Were they missing? If they were, she needs to find them. How? She's thinking about it too. She was thinking all of the possible things that can happen to her idols. If they were missing, are they safe? What if they were kidnapped, no they are too smart for that, not to mention that they had experienced being kidnapped. Are they just hiding? where could they be hiding? Are they together, or did they split up. And many many more.
 
 
 
"Aish! Seriously. Im getting tired thinking about all these things!" She said and stood up from her place and stretched her limbs before trudging her way to her bed and plopping down, face first.
 
 
 
And just when sleep was overcoming her, another wonderful idea came to her. She faced the ceiling and smiled.
 
 
 
Nam Jihyun
 
 
 
'I need to tell her about this... 
 
 
She'll know what to do... 
 
 
Well, I hope she does...'
 
 
 
Then she closed her eyes and fell into a slumber.