Be My Girl

Be My Girl

 

Chapter 4.
 
--Donghae's POV--
 
I sigh for the nth time, and enter the garden. Just why did I agreed to come, why couldn't I just tell him to come and bring his phone whenever he could. 
 
I'm too taken by my own thoughts that I fail noticing someone tapping my shoulder. First when he whispers in my ear, I snap out of my thought, and stiffen in my place.
 
Siwon: *Whisper huskily in Donghae's ear* Hae..
 
I try to act normally, and as if I hasn't heard him or anything. I turn around and fake a shocked look.
 
Donghae: Oh.. Siwon.. you here??.. 
 
Siwon: I have been here for too long.. It is just you who failed to notice me, and even didn't heard me when I talked to you.. *pout*
 
D* What?? Talked to me.. What a liar.. Siwon you had always been a liar, it doesn't surprise me anymore.. Unless he takes calling my name as a talking..
 
Donghae: Oh.. sorry about that.. Uhm.. Where is Eunhyuk.. I need to talk to him...
 
Siwon: What.. so you are here today to see Eunhyuk?..
 
Donghae: Yeah.. I have something for him..
 
Siwon: Auchh.. That hurt..
 
Donghae: Huh??.. What happen? Did you hurt yourself..
 
Siwon: No your words hurt me..
 
Donghae: Huh??
 
Siwon: I was happy to see you, thought you came here to see me and wish me a happy birthday, yet you are here to see my little brother.. *gets teary eyes*
 
Donghae: *Panicking* No... it is not like that.. you see.. he forgot his phone yesterday and I'm here today to give it to him... and...
 
Siwon: And what *pouting, trying his hardest to act cute*
 
Donghae: Happy birthday..
 
Siwon: Aww.. thanks baby *Hugging Donghae tightly*
 
Donghae: I'm not.. not any more *Push Siwon lightly, and look down*
 
Siwon: Hae... we need to talk.. *grabs Donghae's hand, and drag him*
 
*Meanwhile*
 
--Eunhyuk's POV--
 
Aishh.. Why is Donghae taking this long... He said he will be here at 6 pm, and it is already 6:30, aishh.. I let a sigh and go out to the garden where most of the guest are staying. I greet some, and smile to other, just then I see him, and I don't know why but I can't help but smile widely.
I'm about approaching him, when I see Siwon tapping his shoulder, and then whisper something in his ear. Donghae stiffens in his place, I wonder what Siwon told him. They start a conversation, and I can see that Donghae is feeling uncomfortable, while my brother is acting like an idiot. It is the first time I have ever seen my brother trying to act cute, and it is DISGUSTING...  
 
Siwon says something to Donghae, and when Donghae answers him, his eyes get teary?? Woaahh.. I never expected to see this coming. Donghae seems to panic seeing my brother like that, and says something to him. Siwon suddenly smiles and hugs Donghae tightly. What the hell is he doing, why is he acting like that and why is he hugging Donghae. Donghae already said he wants me, not you... Wait.. wait wait... What am I saying now.. It is not that.. I'm jealous.. I...I just... just want to know what is the relationship between them.. 
 
**
 
Donghae: Siwon.. where are you taking me...
 
Siwon: We need to talk in private..
 
Donghae: But there is nothing to talk about. Just let me give this to your brother and go.. I have so many other things to deal with..
 
Siwon: This is more important than the 'other things'...
 
Siwon bring them up to his own room, open the door, while dragging Donghae with him, not caring about closing the door behind them, which is pure luck for Eunhyuk. Siwon lets go of Donghae's hand and look directly into his eyes.
Donghae who used to melt in those eyes in the past, feels uncomfortable looking at them now. Not even three seconds for their eyes looking at each other before Donghae tear his eyes away. 
 
Siwon: Why.. Why aren't you looking at me? Why won't you let my eyes get enough of yours? 
 
Donghae: Siwon.. there is nothing good coming of this.. 
 
Siwon: Didn't you used to say that, if you wanted to get away from this world, you only have to look at my eyes..
 
Donghae: Please.. *looking really hurt*
 
Siwon: Didn't you used to say that my eyes would always make your heart melt...
 
Donghae: Let me go.. *eyes gets teary* 
 
Siwon: Didn't you used to tell me thousands of I love you, while looking at those eyes...
 
Donghae: Enough.. please enough.. *a tear trills down his cheek*
 
Siwon: Why won't you even look at them now for a second.. Why won't you let me tell you thousands of I love you, while looking at your eyes??
 
Donghae: You just said it yourself..
 
Siwon: Huh??
 
Donghae: You just said it.. I used to, I did and we used to be..
 
Siwon: Hae..
 
Donghae: It is all in the past.. I'm not yours anymore, I.. I don't-
 
Siwon: No.. you can't say it.. 
 
Donghae: I have too.. because I never did before... Never did, when everything between us ended..
 
Siwon: No.. I'm not gonna let you say it, I'm not gonna hear it from you.. Because I know that you still love me, just like me..
 
Donghae: Siwon.. don't make me laugh, I'm really not in the mood.. You know.. You have always been so bad at joking..
 
Siwon: Hae I'm not joking and you know that.. I really do love you..
 
Donghae: What the hell Siwon.. I'm not that stupid.. I'm not gonna fall for your lies once again.. I'm not gonna let my heart get hurt once again.. You have never loved me, you had only been playing around with me and my poor heart.. 
 
Siwon: I'm not lying Hae.. I really did loved you, and still love you.. Hae I have never been playing around with you, and never took you as a game.. You was and still is my precious love..
 
Donghae: I trusted you, and believed your lies, I believed you when you told me that you loved me, I believed every little word you told me, every little thing you did to me, but that was that time.. It was when I still was a stupid young guy, who fall in love with you.. It was when I was blinded by the stupid thing called love.. I'm not gonna fall for your words anymore Siwon.. Simply because I don't love you anymore...  
 
Siwon: No Hae.. You still love me.. and I'm going to make you said again..
 
Donghae: Siwon I already told you that your jokes are really bad, and doesn't even makes me smile, so just drop it..
 
Siwon goes closer to Donghae, holds him using a little force, and pushes him to the wall. Donghae widens his eyes in disbelief, as Siwon gets closer and closer to him.
 
Siwon: I'm gonna prove you that you still love me, and I'm gonna make you say it once again to me. 
 
Siwon gets dangrously close, that Donghae can feel his breath on him. Closing his eyes Siwon make the last move to let their lips touch each other, when suddenly....
 
Eunhyuk: DONGHAE......
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hallo everbody :D
Here is an update :) Seriously I have to edit the description of this fic.. It is not a oneshot anymore..
Anyway I hope you enjoy this update.. I really don't know when I will be able to update again, since I'm getting busier and busier with studying, my exams are really really close..
 
once again I hope you like this update and enjoy reading it.. I love you <3
 
_________________
Comments reply:
 
@eunhaefangirl: I'm continuing it :) Hehe.. It seems this fic is going to be away longer than what I thought :P Here is the update I hope you like it :D
@Anji_WantsTwiNKies: Here is the update ) I hope you like it :D and wow you are really good in guessing :P
@dubu18: Here is the update I hope you enjoy reading it :D Many things is happening, and there is someone jealous there :P
@KyuMin_Obsessed: Aww.. thanks I'm really happy to know that you love this fic <3 yeah who will Donghae end up with??  
@whitelf: Here is the update I hope you like it :D and thanks I*m really happy to know that you like my fic <3
@Mellilovesyooh: Aww... I'm really happy that you like it :D hehe.. this is really going to be long since I keep updating lol :P 
@KenzyKoo: Aww.. thanks :) I'm really happy to know you like it <3 and I'm extra happy that you have read other of my fics :) hehe.. since many of you asking me to keep updating, I really thing this is going to be a long chaptered fic, while in the beginning I thought it will be a oneshot :D