End

Will We Ever Say We're Sorry?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let's stop pretending

It's bad enough that we both got scared -

Both gave up a little”

 

They fought.

 

That’s all they done.

 

They fought, and fought, and fought.

 

It was like a continuous routine that never changes.

 

“Who were you out ing last night then?!” Yeri screamed, throwing her arms about.

 

“Someone who can actually have , unlike you! You can’t do anything right!” Taehyung shouted back turning away from his so called girlfriend.

 

Yeri’s mouth dropped. She wasn’t offended, she was more embarrassed. She knew - she thought - this was all because he was angry. Yes, that was it. He was angry, that’s why he’s saying this.

 

“Do you think I bother to work for you to throw away the money to have with ?!”

 

“Yeri, listen to yourself! Why are you making me to be out to be the bad person in this relationship?! We’re not even a couple anymore!” Silence.

 

Sure, they fought way too much, but they never came to an agreement that they were no longer a couple.

 

“I’m sick! I’m sick and tired of us having to fight over something so stupid! That’s all we do now! Let's stop pretending we actually love each other!” Taehyung continuously slamming his hands against the glass table, not fearing that he could shatter it any time soon, like the way he shattered Yeri’s heart without even knowing.

 

 

“Oh my lover let's start over. Will we ever say we're sorry?

It's not going to get better if we never say we're sorry...”

 

Soft sobs emitted from the bathroom as sudden shouts were muffled in the bedroom not far from the bathroom.

The same question always lingered in the minds of the two stubborn individuals. Will we ever say we're sorry and really mean it?

"Yeri?" he knocked twice on the door. "Yeri please, stop crying, I didn't mean what I said, I promise." Taehyung knocked once again, only getting muffled hic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter