until you become a kim

Taeny in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the morning Tiffany wake up and see the angle that sleeping beside her she start to kiss her forehead then her nose and give her a quick peck on the lips and said  " good morning tae tae "  Then she get up and went to the kitchen to do for them a breakfast she find a pancake flour so she decide to do pancakes but she remembered she don't know how to cook , she looked at the pancake box and find the recipe she find everything they write in the recipe and start to mix them but it was like water so she decide to add more flour  " good morning tiff what are you doing ? " and she hugged Tiffany from the back  " good morning tae tae , im doing for us a pancakes "  " but its too thick fany , do you know how you do them ?" " no I don't , but i want to make a break fast for you " Then she look down  'Omg she is so cute ' taeyeon think  " its okay fany it's enough that you think about new take seat right there and see your taetae how cook "  " thanks taeyeon love ya " and they share a kiss  She sit and was watching taeyeon in admiration every move taeyeon do she admired how she stir the Ingredients and how she put the Final touches to the dishes  " Wow taeyeon I didn't know you are a good cooker "  " thanks now try it and tell me the results "  She eat the first bite and said  " umm taeyeon its look like tasty but .... " and she make a sad face " but ? " taeyeon get Depressed  " but it taste more taster , its like im eating in 5 stars restaurant tae tae " and she laugh about taeyeon reaction  "Thanks god you like it , lets eat now "  After they finish they wash the dishes together  " fany you dry the dishes and i will wash them ok babe " 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter