Im an angel ? !

Angel 101

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V 

It was 7 in the morning . The sun was rising the bird was chirping and there's Grandma Joe who was nagging at me for waking up late.  

" Park chanyeol, you better get your down here or you will be late for school! "

" I'll be there grandma geez "

She sounds like she was pissed with something . I've gussed Mr.fluffy pee at the couch again. Not wanted to be late I picked my books and packed them into my beg. After that I went to the window to closed it . Dont want any squirrles be in my room again ! Before I closed it I looked out from the window and there's a men who was staring my house . There was these feelings that I've known that men a long time ago.  Bravely I called that men. 

" Umm...  Hello Mr? " I strutted 

He looked up to my window and was staring me . He was wearing a black mask. I noticed a scar on his eyebrows. After a few minutes of staring he vanished just like that . No traces of him.  Am I dreaming or what .. I slapped myself twice and I'm not dreaming.  Maybe I ate something bad that's why I'm seeing things?  I shakes my heads while closing the window and went down .

 

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V ENDS

 

" Finnaly! Hurry up and eat chanyeol and don't let mr fluffy get on the couch again "

Grandma Joe was cleaning up the messed that cat made meanwhile Chanyeol was eating his breakfast quickly.  Chanyeol lived with grandma Joe since he was a baby. He never met his father and mother. Some said his parents abandoned him and sent him to the orphanage home's and some said his parents died due to an accident.  But we never know and chanyeol never did ask grandma Joe because he thinked it will be a hassle for him . 

 

" umm grandma Joe? Did anybody come just now? "

Chanyeol looked curiously at grandma Joe. 

" No. Why is there any guess that you'he been waiting? "

" No, I'm just asking. Ah,  I finished my breakfast. Got to go grandma! And do lock the doors okay? "

Chanyeol grab his school backpack and went to grandma Joe to Peck her cheek . He quickly went to school. 

" What's wrong with this kid really.. "

 

END CHAPTER 1 

 

Ah I know it's a short chapter.  But oh well, iI'll make the next chapter longer than this. Thank you and if you want to subscribe it will be a pleasure.