He is mine >^^

He is mine >^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho stares blankly at the ceiling with his legs dangling at the edge of the bed. His mind travel back to the last night event. He frowns his forehead.

"Oppa, it's not like I don't like you. You are busy right now. Maybe later we will talk about this, eoh," Soojung said and attempt to walk away but her hand was grabbed by the male.

"When is that later?. Soojung-ah, I just want us to be official now. So, no one will dare to try you. You don't know how much insecure I felt when everybody say you are their ideal type," Suho sounds almost like pleading. No, he is not. He is just hoping. Hoping that the girl that he adore so much since six years ago until it turn to be love lately will understand him and agree to his request. To announce out their relationship.

Suho scared. The girl don't want their relationship to be a secret to the fans. So, they will never be official if they don't reveal it to the public. He want them to be official. To tell others that no one can have her --except him.

"But we all know that you are my ideal type," Krystal said with a smile. She was caressing the man's hand who still has grip on her wrist to assures him.

"I hope you stop being so stubborn. You are not my dongsaeng anymore that I could smack or knock you head wherever I want now," Suho sigh for the nth times already.

Krystal laugh. He is right. Since the day the man tell her about his heart, he stop being a protective and strict oppa to her and the knock turn to become a loving to her hair instead.

"Don't worry oppa. Just finish your comeback promotion first," Krystal said and traces her long fingers to the left side of the man's face- caress it a bit before she walk away.

Suho looks around. Thank goodness the lounge was quiet at that time. Even though most of SM staff and artists know about their relationship, he don't like it if they misunderstood the scene just now because he also understand Soojung try to give him some space.

He and EXO are working non-stop for now. They just finish their promotion for their new album and now they continue with the promotion for repackaged album of 'love me right'. He was enjoying it if course but his tired face become her biggest concern even when he reassured that he was okay.

Nobody- except Sehun knows that he barely had his sleep even he did have time to do so. How can he? Unlike the others, he had other schedule. He still not finish yet with the filming of his debut film. So, he need to focus more or else the outcomes will be bad end up he always sleep with the script still in his hand but the maknae always rescue it first before it crumples in their bed.

So, he understands Soojung's concern. Maybe the maknae did tell her. But his worry still won't go away.

"Yo hyung, whaddup? What are you thinking about so seriously?" Chanyeol enter the room to see their leader was so occupied in thought. He then sits beside him on the bed and look down to match their eyes.

"Soojung is so stubborn. I said I was okay but she insists to drag it until the promotion finish," Suho said eyes still at the ceiling. Not bother to look at his dongsaeng.

"Aigoo, hyung. If I was her, I also feel scared to announce that I have a relationship with a zombie," Chanyeol laugh at his own remarks and Suho sit immediately.

"What do you mean?" He asks with a frown.

"Your eyes is so red, she must thought that you have no rest since the promotion and don't want to add more to your daily schedule. You need to think carefully hyung. Things might going difficult like what happened to Baek before," Chanyeol lie down this time bringing the leader to do the same and then hugging the elder with his right leg. 

"I guess so. But still I can't help but feeling bothered," he put both of his hands at the back of his head looking back at the ceiling just let the dongsaeng hugging his waist now. It was a common affectionate gesture among them, so he didn't bother to stop him.

"I will try to help you if I can," the younger said before he snuggles closer into the crook of the leader's neck trying to have a nap before their next schedule.

_____________________

It was their first mcountdown stage for the comeback album 'love me right'. Suho as usual requested to be the special MC for the day. Maybe the PD was satisfied with him that he was always get the emcee position.

Soojung looks at the her oppa with full admiration. He was so cute with his mushroom hair but unfortunately it covered all of his handsome forehead that she lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter