001

last regrets
Some time ago long before we touched hands. I wish we didn't. The same thing happened to me when I was alone with a friend. I felt new feelings that I should have never had. I was in love with two men but also he was in love with someone else. I could not choose. I tore the distance between us. I say it was my fault and not yours. We walked through the doctor's office and sat in the chair. N was now 2 weeks pregnant with the baby. N has been acting out and out of line so we took him for a check up. He didn't find anything out of place but when I heard the good news n wasn't even smiling. He looked more down then ever. One day he said to me that did I miss him even if your not even a step away from him. I asked him what he ment then he just stared shedding tears. We seem to not talk about how much I love him. If I try to talk to him it turns out to be an awkward moment for me. Can we ever love the same way? That following Saturday we had work. We all sat in one room and talked things out. I left the room to go get water. N-so...ken hows life Ken-fine N-treating you well? Ken-ne N-yeah I bet Ken-what's that suppose to mean? N-what do you think is going on Ken-look nothing is going on N-you are a really bad lier Ken-am I? I came back in to Ken being held back and n in tears. What just happened while I was gone. N got up and ran out beside me. He didn't even look at me. I then had to decide whether to run for n or let him run but knowing n won't be okay alone with the baby I ran without looking at Ken. Running around like a lost kid who just lost his parents,I was so cold to know I was alone. He didn't follow me? I knew it. I sat in the cold with my arms around my stomach. Just me and my baby. I became what I never wanted to be. A single mother with all she has is the baby. I start to shiver because I didn't bring a coat. Suddenly a group of warm hands surrounded me. Leo-who told you that to run away with reason.... N-... Leo-chahakyeon..can't you just accept that the reason why people give love is because without it you wouldn't be here. I accept you because I believe my days could be shortened if your not by my side..i love you N-*tearing up* is it true..you and Ken love each other Leo-I promise myself I would not tell a lie...it is true but we have us a family and I believe its not you. I wish we didn't touch hands N-get off me...if you loved me you would have been there instead of sneaky over to Japan with Ken. I had to go through the pain of being sick because of the baby. Leo-*raising voice* I'm not leaving! CHA.HAK.YEON I SWEAR IF YOU LEAVE ME - N ran to Leo and kissed him long and hard. His tears drowning himself. He could not stop. Leo-stop crying you are going to stress the baby. N-Leo...just leave me..i think it's time for you to go Leo-*eyes widen* N-don't follow me...