Very Manly -sneek peak

You're My First

            Baekhyun groaned in a lunch chair as Luhan soothe his back. “What the Baek. You went to a club?!?!”  He angrily asked. “Without me?!?!” Kai shouted. Baekhyun glared at him. “Kim Jongin, I swear I would ing tear your heart out and eat it alive if I wasn’t this hungover.” Kai opened his mouth to retort but decided his life was in danger. “Baekhyun you idiot. You should be the one dead.  What if someone you?” Luhan gritted his teeth. “What if someone mugged you?!” Baekhyun lazily grinned. “Thanks for caring mom.” “Son of a . Next time someone tries to you I’ll just walk off.” “Such a loving mom.” “OMG KAI HOLD MY EARRINGS. IM GONNA KILL DIS-“  Baekhyun erupted in laughter as a tray of pasta splattered against Luhan’s white t-shirt. “Whoops.”

 

 

Luhan slowly turned his head towards the white-haired student driving his anger to him. “Do you know how much this shirt cost?” “Nope.” “DO you know how long it’ll take to get this off?” “Nope.” Luhan grabbed the youngers collar. “Who do you think you are ?” “Oh Sehun.” “Well okay OH SEHUN. I ban you from entering 50 feet from my private bubble.” Sehun smirked. “Sweetie. I don’t take orders from girls.” The cafeteria went silent. He clicked his tongue and walked away from Luhan. “Did you just call me a girl?” He stood up fuming. “I am very manly.” Sehun paused and turn to face Luhan. “So if you’re not a girl. You’re gay.” Another wave of silence. “I am not gay you bastard!” “Then what are you? Hm?” Sehun walked closer to Luhan. “I-I am-m stra-straight.” The auburn stuttered slowly backing away. “Oh really?” His face was close to Luhan’s and he could smell the vanilla scent wafting out of him. Not to mention Luhan blushing furiously. “Then why are you flustered.” He leaned into his ear. “Luhan.” The smaller shut his eyes wishing everything and everyone can disappear. “That’s what I thought.” And Sehun walked away.

_____

           

 

 “He’s SUCH AN IDIOT! HOW DAFUQ HE EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT. SON OF A MOTHER AND A FATHER. LIKE HOW HE HAS THE NERVE LIKE WHY. OMGGGG!!!” Kai rubbed his temples. “Shut the hell up Luhan. You’re giving me a headache.” “ME? SHUT UP? I THINK THAT SO EHUN OR WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS. SHOULD SHUT UP!!” Luhan kicked the table only to yell back in pain.  “You are such an idiot Luhan. He’s just a new comer. He’ll learn who’s boss or not for sake.” Luhan looked at Kai hopefully. “Yea I guess you’re right. THAT BETCH BETTER GET HIS GAME TOGETHER.” And he started rolling around the floor laughing almost scarily. “We can show him who’s boss! Right Kai? Kai?” Luhan looked around the now empty room. “” he yelled before collapsing on the bed. Honestly he was confused. Who dared step up to Luhan. The Great Luhan. MANLIEST. Resting his chin on his knee he remembered how flustered he was. GOSH DAMMIT. He’s been asked out plenty of times and never once did he blush. Who did this Sehun kid think he was? Who was he? There was only one way to find out. Picking up his phone and pressing on his number one contact. “Kyungie? Can you do some research on Oh un. i mean Sehun?” 

______

 

I promise promise promise promisseeeeeee i'll finish this up (NEED TO EDIT). Its just that i dont want to keep yall waiting so long XD. Heres a sneak peek of this 2762 word chapter ;) Saranghae!!           Thank you for 11 subscribers when i didnt even have a chapter XD. u guys know who u r <3