Good Morning Jjongie

2Min and Jongho - Drabbles

 

In This Oneshot, Minho's The Older One. I Just Wrote It Out Of A Whim So It's Lacking In Detail. But I Thin It's Pretty Cute ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun woke up suddenly feeling a tug on his tail. The feeling was something he definitely didn't like.

"Ya! Minho, get your claws off my tail!"

His sudden burst of anger didn't reach the ears of the older male behind him. He reached behind him to rid the hand off his tail but the man grabbed on to the puppy's tail even more unknowingly fumbling around with it. Jonghyun growled lightly, his ears laying flat on his head, face reddening and pulled his tail from the older boys grasp. He pouted at the throbbing sensation from his lover constantly yanking it. He turned to glare at the male next to him but failed miserably at the adorable sleeping face that was breathing so delicately. He stared at him even more taking in his mesmerising features and ridiculously soft skin. He smiled to himself knowing he found someone so kind and caring, so selfless and not judgmental, someone who always put his happiness first wanting to make him feel like he was on top of the world. Someone like...Minho. He stretched forward and kissed the younger male softly on the lips. He saw his lips twitch into a small smile.

*KICK*

The world isn't always made out of rainbows and unicorns. Jonghyun had kicked Minho of the bed making him land on the carpeted floor with a thud. His eyes twitched trying to open themselves at the sudden light the protruded through their small window. His eyes finally opened squinting, looking around at his surrounding gathering information about where he was. It felt really uncomfortable.

Why am I on the floor?

Minho heard giggling coming from above him making him smile at the sudden sound. He placed his right hand on the floor and pushed himself of the ground only to be face with a grinning puppy whose eyes were sparkling so much in the bright sunlight that it had him hazy minded just staring into the beautiful eyes that were staring straight back at him. He snapped out of his daze and sat crossed legged on the floor. He was attacked by the puppy looking boy who jumped on him rolling around on the floor together. Minho grabbed the boy whose tail was wagging all over the place from delight and pinned him to the floor smiling at him with love written all over his face.

He lowered his head towards the boy beneath him and placed a chaste barely there kiss on the boy’s lips. He retreated his head and nuzzled the boy’s nose knowing he loved that sort of affection. The boy’s ears perked up at the unexpected love and turned his head blushing furiously. Minho gently turned the boy’s head to face him and gazed into the boy’s eyes.

“Good morning Jjongie” Minho said smiling at the helpless puppy beneath him.