Chapter 1

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaHye's POV
I was the last person to join YG's latest girl group "Pink Punk". I had only trained for less than 8 months, but I manage to make it into the list. I wasn't talented like the other girls, but I was good in what I do. Composing and rapping. 

"We need to go. Are you guys ready?" Jennie asked. She was our leader and it was her responsibility to make sure we were all on time.

"Yes! Let's go!" Jinny shouted and grabbed JiSoo out with her.
Lalice placed her hands over my shoulders and walked out with me. I was the closest to her because she often helped me out with dancing.

"Ppalli people! WooBin-ssi will scold us if we continue being so slow." Jennie shouted from the lift.
I locked the door and ran quickly into the lift.

"Oh my god. Yesterday's training was hell. Hopefully, he will be lenient today." JiSoo whined.

"Hopefully," I added while we got on our van.

"JaHye, Are you done with the composing of the song that WooBin-ssi asked for?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah. I have 1 more day so I will do some touch up before sending it to him. I'll let you guys have a listen when we get home today." I replied.

"Yeah sure. Just wanted to make sure since he will probably scold us all if you did not have it done," she snapped and turned back to continue talking to Jinny. I knew she didn't like me as much as the other members, she blamed me for taking up the final spot in the group and Hanna couldn't be part of 'Pink Punk'.

I know how she feels, if I were her, I would have probably felt the same way too. We got off the van and walked into the YG building. We bowed to the staff and artists we saw on the way to the practice room. When we entered, WooBin was nowhere to be seen. We heaved a sigh of relief and started our warm up. When we were almost done with our warm up, WooBin entered the room. We all bowed and greeted together before returning to finish up the warm up.

"How is everyone today?" He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter