More Trouble

I'm Glad To Have Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene kept on assuming it was Suho who played those nasty ticks on her. But her friends denied it. "If it's Suho, he will be caught," said Jun Ho. "Hah! He will do it secretly. You just can't see it," said Irene. Minho, who is unsured if it's Suho who played the tricks, went to ask him. He found him practicing his vocals for the next class. "Hey, Suho!" he greeted. Suho stopped practicing and turned to see who called him. "Oh, hello. It's you. I thought you were that interferring Irene," he said. Minho chuckled. "May I talk to you for awhile?" 

Suho agreed to have a chat with him. "I heard Irene has been getting into trouble these days," said Minho. "So I heard," said Suho. "She said I was the one who played those tricks on her." "Well, did you?" asked Minho. Suho looked at him with surprise. "What? No way! It's not me! Why would I waste my time playing a trick on her?" he said. "Well, Irene always said it was you," said Minho. "She maybe a person I dislike the most. But I did not play those tricks on her," said Suho.

"You sure?"

"Cross my heart. It was someone else who played those tricks." 

Minho smiled as he trust him. "Okay. I'll trust you for this. But I don't think Irene would trust you," he told him. "After what I did to her the other day, I don't think so," said Suho. They both chuckled. Suho is slowly starting to feel comfortable with Minho. But he's gonna get in trouble with Irene soon.

And so it happened. One day, Irene heard some arguments around the corner. It was Suho arguing with another female camper named Nara. She was also Irene's cabin mate. "You don't scare me, you big bully!" she shouted. "Then, I shall teach you a lesson for pushing me on purpose!" said Suho. He was about to punch Nara on the face when a hand grabbed him. It was Irene. "Don't you lay a fist on my cabin mate, you jerk!" she warned. Suho groaned. "You again?! You're always interferring me! Please go away before I tell a counselor!" 

"Go ahead and tell them. But I will tell them about you bullying another girl," said Irene. "I wasn't bullying her," said Suho. "Yes, he is, Irene. I accidentally pushed him. I said sorry. But he pulled me here and wanted to teach me a lesson!" explained Nara. "And another thing I wanted to tell you. Suho actually tell Julia that he will take away her credit cards if she tell the truth to any counselor." Irene gasped. She knew Julia was lying all along. "So, you made Julia lied about the stepping on the cellphone matter, did you?!" she cried. "Wait till Yumi hear about this!" 

She grabbed Nara's hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter