Love Story

Spartace Specials - X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HE was running late for the competition that night but he still make sure his safety. As the green light sparkled he open his step to cross the road. But, out of nowhere, a car rushing to him making he jump over and hurt his left hand. It's bleeding too. He's frowning in pain. Just then, the driver getting out of the car to check him out, followed by a younger woman from the backseat.

 

"Stay inside" the driver said to the woman but she still keep on looking onto the victim. "I'm so busy. If you suddenly appear out of nowhere --"

 

"I'm fine" The man push the driver hand hardly when he's trying to help him getting up properly.

 

The driver grabbed him again and hand over something. It's a card name. "Then contact us later"

 

The man show his annoyed before smirking to the younger woman. He left the two of them in without further words. He's not even looking back.

 

 

 

 

 

SHE went to the contestants waiting room to look for him. When she saw he's walking towards her, she brave herself to ask. "Are you okay ?"

 

The man stop in front of her and just stare. She saw his performance on the stage and she know he couldn’t win because of the injury that occur from the incident.

 

The man smirk to her. He then walk away without saying anything. But she called him again. "Wait. I'm sorry"

 

He stopped and turned. He look at her with the cold, staring eyes. "What is sorry going to do ? Are you going to give us another shot on stage ? Or are you going to name us victors ?" He smirk again. "What ?"

 

She startled.

 

"I wanted to give my friend one last gift, but it's all ruined because of me. I'm about to go crazy right now so shut up and get lost !"

 

She shocked and he left her alone.

 

 

 

 

 

HE bring his parents to sign the contract at the entertainment company. After all the ruckus, he and his friends were doing well and just like a miracle this company called them as they got interested with their music. After all, their performance got triple viewers from the winner of the contest when it's uploaded on the YouTube.

 

"Wow, it's really big" said his dad. "Jong Kook ah, I heard that there's a recording studio in here too !"

 

He sigh. "Only one of you had to come. Do you have to act like this here ?"

 

Suddenly a woman grab his left hand. "Does it not hurt anymore ?" She look at his palm.

 

He's in confuse but the he quickly pull his hand. He look at her. It's the woman from the incident. She's the one that also going on media saying that she is a fan of his band. Because of that, his band video performance being a viral, at least, he guess.

 

"I was really sorry about that time" she apologized.

 

"What do you think you're doing right now ?" he asked seriously.

 

"You can play the guitar right ? It doesn’t inhibit you or anything ?" she smile without answering his question. He's frowning again.

 

"You're the actress Song Ji Hyo right ?" his mom interrupting.

 

She nodded and smile."Yes"

 

"I'm a fan ! Can I get your autograph ?" his mom show the excitement. He scratched his head embarrassedly .

 

"Mom, please. What are you doing ?" he said slowly. His dad also prevent his mom action by grabbing the wife hand.

 

"Oh that's right. I'm sorry" his mom apologized.

 

"No, it's fine" the woman smile again before she turned to him. "Why didn’t you call me afterwards ?"

 

"Why do I have to call you ?"

 

She just smile to his action. "I'm glad that you're okay" Then her manager come and she bid goodbye to them before leaving.

 

"What was that about ?" his mom asked.

 

He scratched his head again. Thinking but gain nothing. "I don't know. Let's just go"

 

He smile and dragged them to the office.

 

 

 

 

 

SHE was selected to sing two songs of her own drama OST by the producer. She can't really do it but she'd already promise them. She never thought that it would be this hard. She sighed again. The music director keep on complaining the way she's singing. To be honest, right now, she can't really thinking straight because that man was here. In the same recording studio as her. She just can't stay focus.

 

"Is there anyone who comes to mind when you sing the lyrics ?" the director tried to inspire her.

 

She looked at him who was playing with the guitar. As the music started, she sing the lyrics with more feeling of him. And he realize that she was gazing intensely but he choose too ignored her.

 

When she was done with her recording, she had a talk with the director. That man was sitting right behind her but he don't really care. When she was about to went out of the studio she tried to smile at him but he's still ignoring.

 

She disappointed.

 

 

 

 

 

SHE was walking with the music director after lunch. They're discussing about the other song for the drama OST.

 

"Have you heard the duet song ?" the director asked her.

 

"Ne, the melody is nice though" she smiled.

 

"I'm glad that you like it" the director nodded. "Is there someone you want to sing it with ?"

 

She shook her head slowly.

 

"I've someone in mind. You should try it out together later" he suggested.

 

She nodded. "Okay, then I'll see you at the recording studio later"

 

They bid goodbye and she walk further more before she saw that man in transparency room, playing an acoustic guitar alone. She walk slowly through the door and watched him silently. When the play was done, she clapped her hands.

 

He looked at her uninterestedly. "What is it ?"

 

She sniffed unknowingly. "Why are you working so hard by yourself ?"

 

"Get out. You're disrupting my practice time" he told her coldly.

 

"Then I'll stand here and won't interrupt you" she smile but then he stared at her. "Don't be concerned about me" she advised him.

 

"It does bother me" He put the guitar down and smirking. "Why do you keep bothering me ? Are you interested in me ?"

 

"Exactly"

 

"What ?" He frowned.

 

"I am really interested" she smile sweetly. "In you"

 

"Do you know me ?"

 

"I don't" she laughed. "But that's why I'm interested" she nodded.

 

He bite his lower lip and smirk. "Sorry, but I'm not interested in you"

 

"I know. Don't concern yourself because starting now, I'm a wall" she's still smiling. He's too, before he's taking deep breath to start playing again. But when he look back at the door, he's shocked.

 

She's missing.

 

 

 

 

 

HE'S in shocked again. How could he met her in the president office ? His curiosity about her missing the other day was still not been solved yet. And now, it's this.

 

"I called you two in today to talk about the duet song of Ji Hyo drama OST. I hoped that you, Jong Kook ah, could help us out" told the president.

 

He gaze at her. "A duet ?"

 

"From your vocal training, you can sing well" the president look at her who was just nodding and smile with everything the president said. "And I think you tone matches with Ji Hyo quite well"

 

"If I sing, it will be for the band full album" he refused. "I don't have any desire to go solo"

 

"You've been doing a lot on your own, so what makes this different ?"

 

"That's different because I'm acting as a representative for the band" he's debating with the president.

 

"Then can you help out just once ?" she asked.

 

He smile. "I can't" She lowered her head.

 

Suddenly the president assistant come in and whisper to the president. "I'm sorry, let's continue this later. Excuse me"

 

The president leave. He stared at her before he's getting up from his seat. Then he walked toward the door.

 

"Jong Kook- sshi" she called. "Can't you consider it once more ?"

 

He turned to her. "Why should I ?"

 

"Because I want to collaborate with you"

 

"Do you still like me ?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter