f i n a l e

Out of time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sunny and breezy the day of the wedding.

Her dream wedding was happening in front her eyes, details to immaculate perfection, perfect weather, and best of all- the groom was her best friend and her first and only love, Park Jinyoung.

Just exactly how Suzy wanted it to be, except she wasn’t the bride.

She smiled in admiration as the beautiful Yoon Bomi walked down the aisle, yet she would do anything to be in her place.

(It was never easy letting the one you love go.)

Bomi reached Jinyoung, and Bomi’s father let her go, tears evident on everyone’s faces as they watch the happy couple be bound together for life, with Jinyoung looking so damn happy through his tears, and Bomi smiling as the tears ran down her face.  (It was truly a smart idea to wear waterproof eyeliner.)

Only her tears were out of frustration, anger, and regret.

I wish I could’ve made you happy as much as she did, Jinyoung.

But for best friend’s sake, she put on a happy face all through their relationship, from Jinyoung asking Suzy to introduce him to Bomi, to Jinyoung asking Suzy to distract Bomi as Jinyoung surprise proposed to her.

The happy memories Jinyoung and Suzy shared were now distant and faded.

Suzy counted down the minutes until the pastor (because Bomi is a religious Christian, but Jinyoung and Suzy weren’t.) finished the rites.

“And do you, park Jinyoung take Yoon Bomi as your beloved wife?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter