Three

You're Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Yoon Mi

 

One Month Later

“Yoon Mi,” a light haired girl whines calling her friend, “hurry, will be late and Mr. Freak is totally going to freak.”

“I told you to just go first.” Park Yoon Mi, a girl that has similar face as Jung Tae Li, steps out of her closet. “Jae Min, what do you think of this?” She holds out a hanged uniform, the same as Jae Min’s, red skirt, gray blazer, and white formal shirt under, but slightly different. The uniform Yoon Mi held out had shorter skirt and glittered blazer and has the same name tag she has on, Hwang High School, Park Yoon Mi. “Doesn’t it look pretty?”

Jae Min tilts her head with disapproving face. “You’d get killed as soon as you step inside the school gate. Not the school building, I’m talking about the school gate.”

“I know also it’s to glittery than I was expecting it. Not my style.” Yoon Mi chuckles and tosses the outfit back inside the closet. “Okay, I’m ready.” She dusted her skirt uniform she has on, perfectly the same as Jae Min. Taking her wrist up to see the time on her silver watch, Yoon Mi sneers at Jae Min, “we’re not even close to being late.”

“I know,” Jae Min cackles. “I wanted us to stop by the café. Hae In wants to meet us there.”

 

 

Yoon Mi and Jae Min walks into a café, their arms linked with each other. Jae Min waves her free hand when she sees another student the same uniform as they have on.

They both took the seat in front of Hae In asking her for the reason to come to her inside the café. Hae In calls a worker to order for her friends.

“Must be important since you’re ordering for us,” Jae Min nudges Yoon Mi smiling. “So tell us.”

Hae In leans closer to her friends, her hands crossed right on her diaphragm. “I got in,” she whispers. “I GOT IN!” She shouted and everyone in the café turns their heads and their attention at the student. “Sorry,” Hae In apologizes to everyone and sat properly on her seat. “Jae Min, Yoon Mi, I got in. I got accepted to be in

Please log in to read the full chapter