One

You're Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Being Different

 

A group of three girls goes up to a girl eating peacefully on a lunch table. The tallest one grins. The poor girl looks up midway to placing her full spoon into her open mouth. The girl who’s sitting puts her spoon on her tray.

“At least you know when to be afraid,” the standing girl picks the laid down spoon. She scoops some rice and used her chopsticks to place a small portion of meat on top of the rice on the spoon. “Eat,” she says. The standing girl gently places the chopsticks down on the table. She puts the full spoon to and when the girl doesn’t open , she took her free hand and presses the sides of her cheek with her index finger and thumb to open . “I said eat.” Her eyes glare with fire as the girl doesn’t do so. “You want to be like us when we all know you’re not. Why bother eating ‘food’, eat your own ‘food’. But you’ll have to catch us first.”

The girl pushes her hand away and the spoon flies to the ground. The loud and crowded lunchroom turns to a silent room as the silver spoon lands on the marble floor. Each pair of eyes is now shooting at the scene.

The three girls look at each other in disbelief then back to the girl sitting. “You should know your limits.” The girl leans her upright body forward for her face to get close to the other girl. “Jung Tae Li, did you just try to fight me?”

“I don’t want trouble,” Tae Li says standing up from her seat to go pick up her fallen spoon.

The girl glares and pulls her hair, dragging her back to her seat. “I didn’t tell you to get up.”

“Hey!” Tae Li rips her hands from her hair. Some of her hair inside her palms and everyone in the room just looks at them before going back to eating like they saw nothing. “Leave me alone!”

“She has temper,” chuckles the girl besides the girl who pulled Tae Li’s hair. “I think she just lost her mind.”

“Hey, Jung Tae Li, do you want to die?” The tall girl threatens.

Tae Li stood up again from her seat. She takes her tray and walks away from the girls, her hair messy from the girl’s pull.

 

 

Tae Li sat on her desk in her homeroom as all the student along with her, waits for the next teacher to come and start the next class. She takes a book out under her desk and be

Please log in to read the full chapter