Opposites

It's Good to be Bad

Sehun was seriously beginning to regret skipping school with Jongin. He began fidgeting whilst looking around constantly in paranoia and his footsteps began to slow down. As if sensing his boyfriend's anxiety, Jongin shoved Sehun into the nearest wall and mashed their lips together, grinding on the younger as their lips moved together furiously. Sehun blushed furiously, he'll never get used to the random public displays of affection that Jongin would just spring on him. He was too self conscious and shy, whereas his boyfriend had no concept of shame and an ego the size of Asia. Regardless, he did manage to wrap his arms around the boys neck and kiss him back.

"Chill out babe." Jongin said once they pulled away for air. "I got you, it's gonna be fine." He placed another quick kiss on Sehun's lips before interlocking their fingers together and walking off.

Sehun was a goody two shoes, if he did say so himself, he never went against any rules. He was a good student who payed attention in classes, did all the work, didn't interrupt the teacher, helped his classmates, got straight As in tests, handed in his homework on time and was a generally well behaved boy. These were the characteristics that attracted resident bad boy Kim Jongin towards Sehun. At first, Jongin only wanted to date the boy to turn him rotten before ditching him. When he first asked Sehun out, the boy only responded with a yes out of fear but soon they were inseparable, much to their teachers dismay, and Jongin found himself falling slowly in love. Strangely, Sehun didn't change into a bad boy for Jongin, his teachers were glad and secretly Jongin was too, and Jongin didn't change into a good boy for Sehun, although Sehun is still trying his best to transform him into one.

Sehun was apparently not doing a good enough job if his delinquent boyfriend managed to convince him to skip school because 'You never relax babe, you should relax. Just skip school with me just this once and I promise to not skip school for a month', it was an offer he couldn't refuse. Sehun it up and told himself that this was the lesser of two evils and prayed that the school wouldn't call his parents and tell them about his truancy because then he would be dead and he'd come back to haunt Kim freaking Jongin for the rest of his life!

Sehun glanced at his boyfriend and saw the signature smirk that made all the girls, and some of the boys, swoon playing on his face. He had to admit it, his boyfriend was hella handsome with his against school regulations coral pink hair and numerous piercings in his ears. His uniform was ruffled, his shirt was untucked and his ties was just draped across his shoulders. Contrasting Sehun, who's uniform was in perfectly pressed conditions, with his shirt tucked in and his tie showing 3 strips like it was supposed to. Plus his hair was naturally black and his ears had no holes in them. They shouldn't work, Sehun thinks sometimes, but then Jongin gives him a dazzling smile and pulls him closer to his side before placing a peck on top of his head and Sehun supposes that opposites do really attract.