F I N A L

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

~The Beginning~

"Oh Hi My Yeobo Luhan! Good Morning!"
Hannah said while looking at luhan's photo in her room.
Hannah is a exostan and she loves luhan so much.
Luhan is her UB and she spent a lot of time getting updates and spazzing info's about luhan.

She was so immersed in looking at luhan's photo when her phone suddenly rings.

"hello?"

"Hi Bestfriend! im attending dkfc 3 tommorow and Mom Bought 2 tickets SVIP!! Would you go with me?"-Amber said. She is Hannah's bestfriend.

"Of Course! EXO is going to be there! i would Love To Go with you!"-Hannah said.

"thats so cool! Im glad your going with me! See you at school tomorrow!!-Amber said.

The next day..

Hannah and Amber are so excited going to dkfc 3 thats why after their classes They quickly goes home.

they both decided to see each other at the venue.

At the venue..

"Oh im so excited in seeing Exo,Snsd and suju!"-Amber said.

"im really thrilled! i really want to see exo and my yeobo luhan singing live!"-Hannah said.

The two of them falls in line..
And they are very excited..

Suddenly someone shouted..

"OMG EXO IS ENTERING THE VENUE!"

All the fans began shouting and suddenly pushes each other to see and get a glimpse of EXO Member.

"Hannah!!!"-Amber shouted.

"Amber!!"-Hannah shouted.

Hannah and amber got seperated because of the sudden panicking of other exostans.

Hannah cant get closed to amber because the fans come rushing to her location.

So Hannah tried her best to get out of the massive crowd to avoid the screaming crowd of fans.

She was so far from the venue.
She decided to call amber.

"Best! lets just see each other inside the venue okay? Dont worry im safe!"-Hannah said.

"oh thank god you're okay! Okay okay! i will find you later inside the venue! Take care bestfriend!"-Amber said to Hannah then she said goodbye.

"omo my yeobo! you had so many fans!"-Hannah said to herself.

she was looking at her SVIP ticket wjen someone suddenly grabs it from her hand.

"oh what do we have here? A SVIP TICKET! you must be really rich huh?"-The girl said.

Hannah realize that those girls must be sasaeng fans.

"Girls i have a SVIP TICKET NOW! I can go near our husbands!!"-the ugly girl said. She is the sasaeng fans leader.

"oh please give it back to me!"-Hannah said.

"hey wanna die?? This is ours now! Girls you know what to do!"-the leader of the girls said.

Then suddenly the other girls grabs Hannah and they put mud on her clothes.

Hannah was really screaming but the girls had shut with a handerchief.

She was so davastated when the sasaeng bullies left her.

She was sitting outside the venue.

her feet wants to go home but her heart doesn't.

"its okay Hannah atleast your in the same place where your yeobo is!"-Hannie said to herself while crying.

she recieved so many calls and texts from amber but she never replied.

She doesn't want amber to get sad that why she just kept what happen to her as a secret.

Dkfc 3 was over but still she's still there.

"luhan my yeobo! Why does destiny is being like this! i've been a very good girl! i dont deserve this!"-Hannah said while crying.

"hey! Why are you here? The concerts over right?"-someone approached Hannah.

"oh nothing! dont mind me! i will be okay.. By the way thanks for your concern!"-Hannah said without even looking at the guy.

"here wear my jacket and Cap! Your hair is a mess and so does your clothes! aigoo how can someone do this to a beautiful girl like you?"-The guy said then he gives Hannah his cap and jacket.

"Thanks Btw im Hannah Nice to mee----"-Hannie suddenly froze after seeing the guys face.

"Lu---Luhan Oppa?"-Hannah said.

"yes! Hi Hannah im Luhan!"-Luhan said to hannie.

"Wait!!! is this a dream? Can you pinch me?"-Hannah said.

Luhan Pinched Hannah in the cheels.

"Ouch! So it is true!"-Hannah said while touching her own face.

"can you tour me around? they said there are many Great places here!"-Luhan said.

"oh okay!"-Hannah doesn't still believed that she is with her Bias.. Her Ultimate bias.

Hannah and Luhan Goes to a Park Near the Venue..

"Hey lets Try that!"-Hannah said while pointing to a street ddeokbokki store.

"Sure!"-Luhan said.

Hannah was so surprise that luhan is eating street ddeokbokki.

She was amazed how luhan's not being picky.

"Oh you really ate a lot!"-Hannah said.

"haha yeah im not picky when it comes to food."-Luhan said then he smiled.

after eating..

"oh im so full! Oh there's a bench! Come lets rest for a while!"-Luhan said.

"okay!"-Hannah said.

They are sitting at the bench when Hannah asked luhan.

"so how's life being an idol? You know you're very famous.."-Hannah said.

"well its okay! I got to expirience many new things.. Go to different countries and meet diffrent kind of people everyday.."-Luhan said.

But Hannah notice that luhan is kinda sad.

"why so sad Oppa?"-Hannah asked Luhan.

"well i know we are famous now but its just sad because we have bashers that post bad things about us..
And some sasaeng fans that always invade our privacy.. 
We are idols and i know that We Are Public Property but We Are Still Human Beings.. We Cant Do normal Things and we cant go to those places we used to go.. We cant have fun anymore.. Well im glad i am with you because i so missed being a normal person."-Luhan said then he smiled at Hannah.

Hannah's face suddenly became red.

They were busy Talking when luhan's Phone suddenly rings.

Luhan answered it.

"Hello, Manager Hyung!"

"Luhan Where are you? You said you are just going to get some fresh air but i can't see you! ive search the whole venue! well text me your location and i will pick you okay?"-Manager.

"Okay manager thanks!"-Luhan said.

"your manager?"-Hannah said.

"yes! Well its getting late maybe you should go home now!"-Luhan said.

Hannah doesn't care if its too late in the night already she was enjoying being with luhan.

"well okay! thank you for cheering me up! im okay now because of you!"-Hannah said.

"well its a pleasure!"-Luhan said.

Hannah takes off Luhan's Jacket and Cap.. She was giving it back to luhan.

"oh its okay! its my remembrance for you! Just take care of it okay?"-Luhan said.

"oh really? Sure Oppa! i will be treasuring this! Because its yours! Thank you very much!"-Hannah said.

Luhan gets a taxi for Hannah and then they said goodbye.

"Bye Hannah!"-Luhan said.

"Bye Luhan Oppa!"-Hannah said.

Then after a while manager hyung arrives and luhan was brought to the hotel where they are staying.

The Next Day..

"hey Bestfriend why did you suddenly dissappeared last night? iwas so worried!"-Amber said to Hannah.

"i was with Luhan Oppa Last night! its our secret okay?"-Hannah said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter