Opposites 01

Opposites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their love story is like any other, cliche. Their romance was unpredictable, their personality were poles apart.Nobody expected them to be together. Well maybe some fangirls, but generally, nobody did. 

So when one day,both Kyungsoo and Jongin entered the school together, hand-in-hand. All hell broke loose. You can hear the devils screaming in shock. Both gender population studying in that academy cried. Because like really, they thought they had the chance to be together with their main crush. Even teachers were shocked. How can the ever so kind Kyungsoo date the top-of-the-jock chain Kai. 

The hallways were crowded with people, each wanting to see the topic of the year. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin walked together through the hallways, to the cafeteria, with ease. Jongin was seen with such a proud smirk etched on his face while Kyungsoo was smiling widely albeit shyly. As they headed into cafeteria, Jongin usual clique roared in a cheer. He got even more proud and sweeps Kyungsoo in a deep kiss. 

Chanyeol then climbed the table, cheering loudly while jumping up and down. Before the table break, Kris quickly man-handled him down. But no one, i mean no one can stop Chanyeol's mood. Except for maybe Baekhyun...his secret crush.

Luckily, the sassy diva entered the cafeteria just in time to stop Chanyeol. Chanyeol was about to climb the table yet again, but Baekhyun intercepted him. "Chanyeol? What are you doing?" Hearing the melodious voice of his crush, Chanyeol turned around, facing him. 

"I-i was.." Chanyeol was unable to form coherent sentences with being so close to his crush. So with a red face his shook his head and hide behind a blanked-face Sehun, whom just stared at the Jongin and Kyungsoo. 

As the couple walked up to them, they earned more cheers before it settled down with Baekhyun's " shut up i want to know why the hell Kyungsoo accepted this hoe." As they both seated on the table occupied by all 12 of them. 

"Kyungsoo why did you agree to this dumb hoe's confession?" Taemin whined with a deadly pout which was neutralized by Minho's light kiss on his lips. 

"Can you guys stop referring me as a hoe." Jongin said with his brows frowned, annoyed. 

"Umm," both Baekhyun and Taemin hummed, " no you hoe." Again they both said it, synchronized.

Jongin just grumbled and well whined. "Kyung, see. They keep on making fun of me." Nuzzling his head into Kyungsoo neck. With his action, many squeals, groans, gasps and unidentified soun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter