Should i or Should i not?

Should I? Should I not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 SEOHYUN's POV

It has been years since my mom & dad left me with my sister Young Ji. And it has been years since I left Korea and now I am here in the Philippines managing my fashion business. I missed my sister very much. So I decided to go back to my hometown to visit my sister and I also want to visit my friends there, my long time friends......

KRING!KRING!KRING!

Feeling excited, I picked up my phone.

"Hello?"- I asked over the phone

"Hello unnie"- the other line responded "Young Ji !! I miss you very much!! Where are you now? The airplane's almost landing!"- I asked my sister expecting her to be in the airport to pick me up.

"Unnie, I'm already in the airport. I've been waiting for you for almost an hour. I have a surprise for you, so you better hurry!"- my sister responded excitedly. "I wonder what kind of surprise is that. Would it be good or bad? Never mind. The important thing is that we're going to see each other! Okay I'll hung up, the plane's already landing."- I told my sister over the phone.

As the airplane landed,I rushed out to greet my sister and I'm also curious about her surprise. As I got out of the airport my sister welcomed me open arms with this guy behind her.

"Oh my gosh, You're looking pretty. And hey! About your surprise? And who's that guy?"

I bombered my sister some questions, while hugging her tightly not letting go.

"Wait,unnie, first,before I answer your questions, unnie, I can't breathe?!"- my sister told me while coughing

"Oh? Sorry,its just I missed you very much!!!"- I told her kissing her cheeks.

"It's okay. My surprise is him."- my sister told me pointing at a guy behind her.

"Unnie, meet my boyfriend, Wang Jackson."- my sister told me with their hands intertwining. "Annyeong haseyo Seohyun noona. I am Wang Jackson."- Jackson introduces his self in front of me opened mouth.

"Wait, you? have a boyfriend?!"- I asked my sister half yelled. "Unnie, I'm old enough to have a boyfriend."- Young Ji defended herself. 

"Yeah, noona. Don't worry I will not leave her."- Jackson told me.

"Yeah right! Young Ji, I don't want you to be hurt!"- I rolled my eyes at Jackson and hold my sister's hands.

"Unnie, I know you too well. Jackson is not like Luhan oppa. Jackson will not leave me. And I know Luhan oppa has reasons."- Young Ji told me looking at my eyes then hug me silently.

"Okay! So now let's go because I'm sleepy."- I told them to ease the awkwardness.

 

Luhan? Luhan was my boyfriend. Yes he WAS. He left me at the airport.

 

"Hey Jackson, please treat my sister well. I'm begging you!"- I told Jackson.

"Don't worry noona. I will."- Jackson responded. 

"Unnie, just forgive Luhan oppa. He's innocent."- Young Ji told me.

" I......I don't know."- I told her.

"It's up to you. Good night unnie."- Young Ji told me.

 

 I was reminiscing my past with Luhan, I also wondered if I should date or not. After that day I always lock myself in my so dark room sobbing hard. And there I realized that dating is a no no. I realized that dating and having a relationship is painful and so I decided, not to date again. There were also times when what ifs' crosses my mind. What if Luhan didn't mean it? What if he will confess to me the truth? Should I accept it or not? And if I will accept it, should I date again or not? Should I or should I not? 

 

 

From thinking hard I fell asleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY........

"Good morning unnie! ^_^"- my sister greeted me with smile.

"Breakfast is served!"- Young Ji told me kissing my cheek.

"*yawn* good morning to you too!! What's the recipe?" I asked my sister.

"Your favorite." She replied while munching her food.

*ding dong ding dong*

"Who is it? Its still 6 am?! And someone's already in the door. Nice." I told my sister while she's holding her laugh and felt guilty after seeing my picture with a guy intertwining my hands.

"Unnie I think I have to go its Jackson. We have something up." Youngji talked to me while hugging me. She went to her room to dress herself.

"Waee?!" I shouted at her while going downstairs to open the door for jackson and ate breakfast.

"Good morning noona!!" Jackson greeted me cheerfully.

"Good morning too. Come to the kitchen breakfast is ready. Youngji made it." I invited him inside and offered him my toast.

"Its okay noona. I already ate my breakfast. Ummm noona, where's youngji?" Jackson asked me refusing my offer while shaking his hands as a sign of refusal.

"Youngji? She's in her room. I think she's going down now any minute." I told Jackson while going to the kitchen.

"You can sit there and wait for her. I have to go to my room. I have to shower. Be comfortable." I shouted from the kitchen.

Then I went to my room to take a shower when something caught my eyes. This picture frame is really annoying. But I just can't throw this away when my heart wants to but my body doesn't want to. I went near to the picture when jackson disturbed me.

"Noona..who is that guy? He's handsome." Jackson asked me looking at me waiting for an answer.

"He's Luhan." I told him while picking up the towel beside the picture frame.

"Oh really?!I'm sorry to hear that." Jackson apologized.

"Oh? Jackson you're here." Youngji stated while pecking jackson's lips.

"Eewww.. Will you please stop that" I told them feeling disgusted.

"Unnie..we have to go. Don't worry unnie I asked this special someone to take you to a tour. K..enjoy your stay unnie.. Love ya.." And so she kissed me in my cheek and vanished.

"Goodbye noona!!" Jackson shouted from the living room.

"Goodbye and be careful!!" I shouted back.

 

After they left me alone in this big house I took a shower dressed up and waited in the living room for this special someone to tour me. "Whoever this person is, he's/she's late." I murmured to myself while flipping to other channels out of boredom.

*ding dong ding dong* 

I bolted as soon as I heard the doorbell rang. I went to the front door to open it. "Thank God! You're already here. I thought you're not gonna show up but now here you are. Good morn--" I shutted myself up when I saw the special someone my sister told me.

"Why are you here?" I suddenly felt mad and my heart is very cold.

"Good morning seohyun!" Luhan greeted me smiling. Yes! You're right luhan my ex boyfriend.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked feeling mad.

Truthfully, when I saw his face there's a mixed emotions in me. I felt happy that 

I can see him personally but I also felt madness. I really don't know what to feel.

"Seohyun, I know you're mad at me. That's why I'm here." He told me while holding my hand so that I won't escape.

"Your presence is killing me!!" I turned around and shouted at him while my tears are beaming.

"Seohyun, I'm very sorry. I have reasons." Luhan told me still holding my hand.

"You're really something!" I told him avoiding his grip and wiped my tears.

"How dare you show your face in front of me after what you've done?!"I turned around and there I cried a river. I walked to the living room but stopped as soon as luhan said something.

"My mother died seohyun."luhan told me his head low. I turned around and I saw him for the first time crying.

"She died seohyun. She prevented me to go to the airport but I was too stubborn and did what I wanted. I went to the airport before you. I was waiting for you when suddenly my phone rang. I thought it was you but to my dismay it was my brother sehun. He told me about our mom and so I went to the hospital were my mom is. I rode to the address my brother had given me when a car crashed to my car. I thought I was going to die but luckily here I am." He told me preventing his tears from flowing. 

"I'm very sorry." I apologized. Who wouldn't?I felt guilty.

"Are you okay now?" I asked him since he had a car accident.

"Yes I am. So am I forgiven?" He asked holding my hands.

"Why are you saying that. I should asked that." I told him.

"Let's just proceed to the tour your little sister planned."he told me "shall we?" He reached for my hand with his angelic smile.

"We shall." I accepted and held his hand.

We went to his car and he opened the car door for me then I accepted it.

He went to the driver's seat.

 "The seatbelt." He stated.

"Oh yeah. Right."I replied.

Before I can even get the seatbelt he is now reaching for it and our face is just a little cm away from each other. He went closer to me and I closed my eyes expecting something to happen but was interrupted by the car's horn.

"I'm sorry" luhan apologized.

"No its okay." I replied. "That damn car really!" I thought.

 First we went to namsan tower.

"We're here!" Luhan exclaimed while unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Why Namsan?" I asked him.

"Remember? The day before you left we went in here. I just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter