Anger

Bomb

Anger is a strong feeling of displeasure, hostility, or antagonism towards someone or something, usually combined with an urge to harm. Certainly the CnBlue boys had a problem with it even Jung Shin who often being a mediator between them. They managed to deal with it every time the feeling took over their mind and body though.

Jung Shin believed that, “Keep calm and punch someone’s face” could overcome this feeling.

Jong Hyun being a man he was believed that, “Do what a man should do by slamming someone to the ground.”

Min Hyuk always believed that violence couldn’t solve anything, but “Baking cakes filled with cream and… poison,” could solve them.  

Yong Hwa being the wiser and the most childish one was always believe violence or poison couldn’t solve anything but cursing did. 

So, when this pity guy messed with them he got a punch on the face, slammed to the ground, a stomachache after eating some cupcakes the cute guy gave him, and curses. A lot of curses.

Well, he kind enough not to tell the media about this, not to report them to the police, and kept this accident as a secret. He just told it to one person the boys could never win over. Park Shin Hye a.k.a Jung Shin Hye.

With a pregnant hormones and a nature she had, she could be scarier than a lion. It explained why the four man with muscles and height that could intimidate people also known as members of one of the famous rock band in South Korea were bowed their heads to a not so tall and a bit chubby pregnant woman.

“No junk foods until my hairs turn white!”

“Shin Hye~yah!”

“Noona!”

They loved junk foods as much as they loved music.


 

Hope ya'll love this update :)